HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Brisebois

Closed Thread

Old
10-14-2003, 02:42 PM
bgbdbrtzz2003

vCash: 500
Brisebois

First game in Montreal...announcing the starting line ups....what a cheer by the habs fans for Brisebois...now THATS class

Way to go Gainey

Old
10-14-2003, 03:08 PM
jacklours

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgbdbrtzz2003
First game in Montreal...announcing the starting line ups....what a cheer by the habs fans for Brisebois...now THATS class

Way to go Gainey
I'm kinda proud of people in MTL now, even though I'm not form MTL. (I guess 1:30 hr. is close enough is it?)

Old
10-14-2003, 03:13 PM
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable

That made me proud to be a habs fan. Then when I saw our third line score, at the end of a dominating shift score a goal, I thougfht this is a team trying its best.

Old
10-14-2003, 03:38 PM
Histrion

Send a message via MSN to Histrion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish on The Sand
That made me proud to be a habs fan. Then when I saw our third line score, at the end of a dominating shift score a goal, I thougfht this is a team trying its best.

I feel the same. Nice to see Patrice being appreciated. He made a nice play to keep the puck in the scoring zone on the PP, and that resulted in our 2nd goal!

Old
10-14-2003, 03:41 PM
Bring_Bak_Damphousse
Classless User

I think this is more respect towards Gainey than it is towards Brisebois. But hopefully Breezy now has reason to play his ass off and keep them from ever booing him again. It`s a nice way to start the season tho.

Old
10-14-2003, 03:47 PM
danboulie

Send a message via MSN to danboulie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bring_Bak_Damphousse
I think this is more respect towards Gainey than it is towards Brisebois. But hopefully Breezy now has reason to play his ass off and keep them from ever booing him again. It`s a nice way to start the season tho.
Agreed.
I missed this because I was at a friend's house working on projects and assignments for school. What's worse is the fact is that I won't get to see the game because mom is watching a movie.
Man, this sucks!

Old
10-14-2003, 05:41 PM
BLONG7

Classy move by the fans, BG is directly responsible for that ovation, and PB was appreciative.

Old
10-14-2003, 05:47 PM
RE-HABS

I knew the fans would respond well to Gainey and cheer loudly for Brisebois tonight, I also got goose bumps for Patrice tonight, well deserved ovation IMO.

Is it just me but isn't Patrice playing smarter and better with the fans off his back and with Souray and a solid Hainsey in the line up???

Old
10-14-2003, 05:56 PM
KOMO_ROCKS

Send a message via ICQ to KOMO_ROCKS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bring_Bak_Damphousse
exactly

Old
10-14-2003, 07:45 PM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by RE-HABS
Is it just me but isn't Patrice playing smarter and better with the fans off his back and with Souray and a solid Hainsey in the line up???
It's not just you. I was at the opener at the Bell Center tonight and he played great as well as Hainsey. Great pairing. I cheered Brisebois when he was announced like everyone else that was tired of those morons that just want to pick on him for no reason. He has been playing a sound game on every aspect since the begining of camp and I hope he continues. He's now used smartly by CJ and is responding so well. No reason to boo him whatsoever anymore. The ones who still do are complete idiots.

Old
10-15-2003, 02:16 AM
Brisebois

Send a message via AIM to Brisebois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchausen
It's not just you. I was at the opener at the Bell Center tonight and he played great as well as Hainsey. Great pairing. I cheered Brisebois when he was announced like everyone else that was tired of those morons that just want to pick on him for no reason. He has been playing a sound game on every aspect since the begining of camp and I hope he continues. He's now used smartly by CJ and is responding so well. No reason to boo him whatsoever anymore. The ones who still do are complete idiots.
Yes, but when/if this team goes on a cold strreak (GOD FORBID!!!), who are the fans going to pick on?

Old
10-15-2003, 02:40 AM
Mike8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisebois
Yes, but when/if this team goes on a cold strreak (GOD FORBID!!!), who are the fans going to pick on?
Julien.

Old
10-15-2003, 03:18 AM
Darz

I think the fans showed Brisebois that the boobirds are definately in the minority, and that the majority of the fans are still behind him.
It brough a smile to my face to see that kind of reception and if it continues I really think we may see a career year out of Brisebois (maybe not offensively, but all around). And a career year out of Brisebois would really help our chances of making the playoffs.

Closed Thread