HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Adam Mair

Closed Thread

Old
10-14-2003, 11:10 AM
dafranchz

vCash: 500
How is Adam Mair doing?

How does Adam look this year? He was posted as a minus 2 on ESPN.com I sure wish the Kings would have keep him? You all will be thanking us down the road here. The Sabres are turning the corner.

Old
10-14-2003, 12:30 PM
imyourhuckleberry
Nyaaa..What's Up Doc

I love Mair, he plays his heart out every game. He plays till he runs out of gas and then runs on fumes, when the fumes are gone he pushes the car himself, thats the type of player people in buffalo really respect. hard working, its all we really ask for.

Old
10-14-2003, 01:06 PM
dafranchz

Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabres22
I love Mair, he plays his heart out every game. He plays till he runs out of gas and then runs on fumes, when the fumes are gone he pushes the car himself, thats the type of player people in buffalo really respect. hard working, its all we really ask for.
Couldn't agree more!, that's why I am checking up on him. He's going to be a huge sucessful star.

Miss him back here in LA.

Old
10-14-2003, 03:12 PM
Mr Brownstone

Send a message via AIM to Mr Brownstone Send a message via MSN to Mr Brownstone Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Brownstone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabres22
Another one here who agrees 100%. Mair comes to play every night and he adds grit and toughness. I think with this rotating captaincy garbage, he deserves the C for a month, or two, or three, or four. Adam is a great player and he does a lot in a night that gets unnoticed by the passive hockey fans.

Old
10-14-2003, 05:51 PM
Buffaloed
Administrator
Webmaster

vCash: 1390
I'm a big Mair fan, but I wish he had more skill. I don't think he has the ability to be more than a 4th liner on a good team.

Closed Thread