HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > NCAA, CIS, and other college
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
NCAA, CIS, and other college Discuss college/university news, players, leagues, games, and tournaments.

Any news on Vanek...?

Closed Thread

Old
10-14-2003, 04:19 PM
TehDoak
General Zad

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TehDoak
Any news on Vanek...?

Just curious if anyone has any news on vanek and how he is doing in training camp. Thanks

Old
10-14-2003, 04:39 PM
DW

The college season just started for the Gophers last weekend. There's a sticky on the prospects forum that you might want to check out.

Old
10-14-2003, 09:29 PM
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdoak
Just curious if anyone has any news on vanek and how he is doing in training camp. Thanks
The Gophers played in the Maverick Stampede this past weekend. I saw the Friday game vs. Maine, but not the Saturday game vs. UNO. In the game I saw, he didn't do much. Then again neither did the rest of the Gophers team. On Saturday he posted two assists in Minnesota's 7-3 win over UNO.

Old
10-15-2003, 06:36 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers Chick
The Gophers played in the Maverick Stampede this past weekend. I saw the Friday game vs. Maine, but not the Saturday game vs. UNO. In the game I saw, he didn't do much. Then again neither did the rest of the Gophers team. On Saturday he posted two assists in Minnesota's 7-3 win over UNO.

I saw the game against UNO, it was a good one. UNO was winning in the 3rd, and then it UMinn woke up and it was over. They scored 4 goals in no time. Vanek made a good play to carry it up the ice, then he did a drop pass to Ballard in the slot, goal. I think everyone was expecting Vanek to shoot, but Ballard's shot was a good one.

Old
10-24-2003, 08:15 AM
MN_Gopher

He is taking face offs now too. Not alot but he looks allrght, just keeps growing.

Closed Thread