HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Garrioch speculates -- In light of Havlat injury

Closed Thread

Old
12-08-2005, 10:52 PM
Phanuthier*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan_of_66
Do the Flames really want to move Reinpecht, or is Garrioch blowing smoke?
I'd move him, but likely as an upgrade and not for a pick.

I doubt that would interest Ottawa

Old
12-08-2005, 10:55 PM
The Mars Volchenkov
Everberg flow

vCash: 277
Send a message via MSN to The Mars Volchenkov
They'll see if Bochenski can keep it up, but I don't think Muckler will go into the playoffs with what we have after the top line. It's not impossible Havlat misses parts of the playoffs, if not all, and even if he does come back, he won't be in nearly as good a shape and probably won't play as well (See: Volchenkov in 03-04). Doug Weight is still my top choice, but I think it would happen later on in the season if it were to happen.

Old
12-08-2005, 11:22 PM
Skrymir

-No to Bertuzzi and Nolan (I feel the same way as SensGod on this one)
-Reinprecht is interesting but I don't see him being better than Fisher or Schaefer right now. And from past experice the sens and flames don't make good trading partners .
-Weight solves our need for an offensive 2nd line centre, and would compliment Havlat when he comes back. That said It wouldn't happen before the Trade deadline for cap reasons.

Frankly I think they'll rotate their callups (Bochenski, Eaves, Hamel) and aslong as one is playing halfway descent nothing gets done.

Old
12-09-2005, 05:27 AM
AlMo

None of these trade have any possibility of happening other than the siging of Nolan. Bertuzzi and Weight make too much money and like one poster said they have Chara, Redden, Spezza and Havlat to sign this summer. Nolan would be a waste of time imo, plus by the time he's ready to sign Havlat may be back.

Old
12-09-2005, 06:46 AM
The Hamburglar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlMo
None of these trade have any possibility of happening other than the siging of Nolan. Bertuzzi and Weight make too much money and like one poster said they have Chara, Redden, Spezza and Havlat to sign this summer. Nolan would be a waste of time imo, plus by the time he's ready to sign Havlat may be back.
Weight is possible to acquire because he is a UFA at the end of the season and the Sens would let him walk afterwards.

Closed Thread