HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Bertuzzi to NYR?

Closed Thread

Old
12-10-2005, 06:03 PM
Thirty One
portnor, pls

vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster_bertuzzi
It would take names like Tyutin, Jessiman, Staal, and yes...even Lunqvist if they want a shot at Bertuzzi.
It would take a lot more motivation for Bertuzzi to be worth one of those players

btw, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Old
12-10-2005, 06:15 PM
monster_bertuzzi

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by -31-
It would take a lot more motivation for Bertuzzi to be worth one of those players

btw, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
You dont want a first team all-star? Thats your choice.

Old
12-10-2005, 06:17 PM
Thirty One
portnor, pls

Quote:
I'd love a first team all-star, but please try to stay on topic

Old
12-10-2005, 06:22 PM
JerseyRangers

Quote:
It would take names like Tyutin, Jessiman, Staal, and yes...even Lunqvist if they want a shot at Bertuzzi.
Wake up, Bertuzzi isn't nowhere near that good. Look what Boston got for Joe T. who is a better player and much younger. No way Bertuzzi will get you a top prospect.

Old
12-10-2005, 06:25 PM
Thirty One
portnor, pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyRangers
Wake up, Bertuzzi isn't nowhere near that good. Look what Boston got for Joe T. who is a better player and much younger. No way Bertuzzi will get you a top prospect.
what? logic in a Bertuzzi trade thread? you mean he can't yield a Frolov or a Luongo or a Lundqvist?

Old
12-10-2005, 10:13 PM
Park #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
These Bert to NYR rumours are NOT coming from Vancouver. The "Rocky Mountain Post" or something is reporting and I believe that is based in Colorado. The Ottawa Sun has also speculated on this rumour.
I am not posting something that was reported - I spoke to several folks - and the stories were all coming out of VAN and people associated with folks in VAN.

Old
12-10-2005, 10:47 PM
ATLANTARANGER*

We don't want any PUNKS on our team.

Quote:
You want to settle a score, do it face to face. He should be doing time for his cheap shot. I love rough, tough hockey, not the classless piece of cow dung that is bertuzzi. Keep in vancouver.

Old
12-10-2005, 10:59 PM
in the hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by polako
i would personally burn down madison square garden if lundqvist was ever traded for bertuzzi...if another rangers poster didn't beat me to it.
LMFAO that was as funny as anything ive ever read here

monstor bert, for the players you asked i expect a world class blow job be given to every single member of the nyr staff

who needs big joe when you can trade all that for big bust

i dont get why fans try to intimidate other fans in trade talk, i dont see sather posting here, i dont see you in any control - be real with your BS

Old
12-10-2005, 11:08 PM
monster_bertuzzi

Guys...i'm just saying crap like Tom Poti and Jarkko Immonen won't get it done. If you want a 245 pound 46 goalscorer on your team, start with Tyutin...move on to Jessiman after that.

Old
12-10-2005, 11:10 PM
Nich

lundqvist would never be traded.

Old
12-10-2005, 11:11 PM
Nich

and i am saying slats would laugh if you asked....then after he laughed for about 15 min...he would say no and hang up.

Old
12-10-2005, 11:15 PM
Peter Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nich
and i am saying slats would laugh if you asked....then after he laughed for about 15 min...he would say no and hang up.

Good. Bertuzzi won't be going to the Rangers for their excess crap. And the Rangers won't trade their good, young players for Bertuzzi. Agreed 110%. Bertuzzi to New York makes little sense, and that is A OK with me, I'd rather keep him.

Old
12-10-2005, 11:19 PM
Nich

i'd rather you guys kept him as well...or atleast in the western conference

Old
12-11-2005, 12:06 AM
Thirty One
portnor, pls

Quote:
Guys...i'm just saying crap like Tom Poti and Jarkko Immonen won't get it done. If you want a 245 pound 46 goalscorer on your team, start with Tyutin...move on to Jessiman after that.
so Bertuzzi is worth Tyutin because he used to be good, and because he weighs a lot?

Tom Poti weighs a lot too. I'm sure Poti and Immonen's combined weight is far more than Bertuzzi's.

Immonen isn't crap either. I can understand he's not a deal breaker though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Griffin
Good. Bertuzzi won't be going to the Rangers for their excess crap. And the Rangers won't trade their good, young players for Bertuzzi. Agreed 110%. Bertuzzi to New York makes little sense, and that is A OK with me, I'd rather keep him.
I agree, other than the Rangers having the worst 2nd line Rw in the NHL, it's not a logical fit.

Old
12-11-2005, 12:45 AM
in the hall

Quote:
keep big bust, he's doing nothing for you anyway, just dont trade him to the icelanders

Old
12-11-2005, 01:22 AM
dedalus

Quote:
Good. Bertuzzi won't be going to the Rangers for their excess crap. And the Rangers won't trade their good, young players for Bertuzzi.
From you mouth to ... well ... somebody's ears.

Old
12-11-2005, 01:29 AM
FLYLine24
The Mac Truck

Quote:

Id Rank Immonen before Jessiman.

Old
12-11-2005, 02:09 AM
Rover*

All these rumours are coming out of colorado who hate bertuzzi. This is what bertuzzi has to say to all these rumours.

Old
12-11-2005, 08:33 AM
eco's bones

Quote:
We're all agreed Peter. Just hope Slats and your guy agree on this too.

Old
12-11-2005, 08:38 AM
dedalus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover
All these rumours are coming out of colorado who hate bertuzzi. This is what bertuzzi has to say to all these rumours.
I find it deeply disturbing that Bertuzzi is wearing a Yankees cap in that photo.

Old
12-11-2005, 09:22 AM
Shane

Quote:
I'd take a lot of goalies over cloutier cause he's going to choke again this year, but weekes is at the bottom of that list. Lundqvist is 100X better than weekes and renney needs a labotomy for splitting starts between them. It should be 75/25 lundqvist.
Cloutier's going to choke again this year? Does your crystal ball also tell you who's going to win the cup? What are next week's lottery numbers?

Old
12-11-2005, 10:05 AM
Hasbro
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
To be fair just this particular rumor. And was it regurgitated from somewhere else to begin with?

I don't see why the Canucks would trade Bertuzzi, lackidasical or not they're winning, it's too late to avoid the pr nightmare, his value is low for a variety of reasons.

I also don't see why a team would trade for him, he isn't earning his contract, been underachieving for two seasons, is a pr nightmare and the press hates him.

Old
12-11-2005, 11:31 AM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

Quote:
Are you kidding with that? You really should go see a doctor if you think Bertuzzi is worth that much. You will never see Staal in a deal for anybody on your roster. Nor would you see Lundqvist. As of right now Lundqvist is the better player in the NHL over Bertuzzi. And Staal is a more valuable player in the NHL over Bertuzzi. Staal will be ten times the value Bertuzzi has when he comes to the NHL. Please lets stop with the bad jokes. Tom Poti and others would be an even trade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTER_bertuzzi
How is Bertuzzi a first team all-star? Ummm sorry buddy but, there are SOOO MANY players ahead of Bertuzzi on the depth chart. Lets see umm....Alfredsson-Forsberg-Jagr......Kovalchuk-Spezza-Heatley...........Gagne-Staal-Hossa. I could think of some more but I think three RWers are good enough for now. Please lets be sensible here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTER_bertuzzi
Ummmm.....I just wanna know when the last time was that Bertuzzi amassed 46 goals in a season? Do you even know who Jarkko Immonen is? He's having a great first year in the AHL. I dont know who suggested him but why would we trade him, one of our better prospects, for this underachiever?

You dont know what your talking about.

Old
12-11-2005, 11:52 AM
mhurley

Quote:

Right. That's just what the Rangers need, a classless, *******, goon like Bertuzzi. He belongs behind bars, not playing NHL hockey. I hope Steve Moore wins his civil action and takes half of everything Bertuzzi owns and any future salary he makes.

Let Bertuzzi rot in Vancouver. They deserve each other.

Old
12-11-2005, 12:06 PM
Bretzky*

Quote:
Originally Posted by -31-
I'd love a first team all-star, but please try to stay on topic
lmao, that was great.

Closed Thread