HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

My apologies

Closed Thread

Old
12-16-2005, 06:32 AM
priceperlb*

vCash: 500
My apologies

I stated earlier that I thought Hatcher, Rathje and Therien were the three laziest players. I was shown the error in my thinking with "Are you sure you're watching". Good point. Well thought out and full of insight.

So I tried it last night, just for fun, and you guys are right, you know who you are, I'd much rather have big, dumb, slow, lethargic players than speedy aggressive ones. I guess that's why we lead the league in 1 goal games. That superior shutdown ability of the D.

Thank you for showing me the error in my thinking. If only the Uber-thinkers would take me off their ignore list I'm sure I could learn even more about this thing called hockey is it? Yes hockey, that's right. Could one of you tell me what this thing is I'm typing on too? You are all so wise.

Thank you.

Old
12-16-2005, 07:04 AM
Philly Flyer Fan*

Lots of snow in Toronto and lots more coming!!!!!

No need to apologize my friend...........we all make mistakes now and then!

Old
12-16-2005, 07:14 AM
Steve L*

I think your sarcasm detector is broken!.

Old
12-16-2005, 08:22 AM
Brad*

We get it: You don't like Hatcher and Rathje because they're slow. Congratulations! I'm sure you'd make an excellent coach/GM of a speed skating team. The Olympics are right around the corner!

I suppose it's too bad for you that 99% of the Flyers fans, their coach, GM, and opposing teams media disagree with you. Considering the injuries to Pitkanen and Desjardins, Hatcher's play has been the only thing keeping the defense afloat. If you'd rather bury your head in the sand and ignore that fact because he's "slow," then so be it.

Closed Thread