HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

Rally Monkey

Closed Thread

Old
10-15-2003, 09:17 AM
Obsessed

vCash: 500
Rally Monkey

Well since the team is in definate need of some celestial intervention to put the puck in the net I decided we could use our own version of the Angels rally monkey. The fad seems to have died down now but we could still use the gimmick to our advantage. Heres my top 3 picks for the Oilers Rally "thing"

1) Rally Tongue

Its already notorious and if I remember correctly we rallied in a big way after the incedent. Seems like a natural fit to me.http://broadband.espn.go.com/players...93&wmp9=false#

2) Rally Beaver

Whats more Canadian than the Beaver. The one with four legs and buck teeth...

3) Fat *******

We could really use him. Get Mike Myers to do a series of skits for us and Tattoo an Oilers logo on his gut. He could berate the other team until we scored. The down point to this one is that Myers is a Leafs fan. But dammit its my idea!!!

Just a little fun. Who knows we may just start something.

Old
10-15-2003, 09:29 AM
Rick Middleton

Send a message via AIM to Rick Middleton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessed
Well since the team is in definate need of some celestial intervention to put the puck in the net I decided we could use our own version of the Angels rally monkey. The fad seems to have died down now but we could still use the gimmick to our advantage. Heres my top 3 picks for the Oilers Rally "thing"

1) Rally Tongue

Its already notorious and if I remember correctly we rallied in a big way after the incedent. Seems like a natural fit to me.

2) Rally Beaver

Whats more Canadian than the Beaver. The one with four legs and buck teeth...

3) Fat *******

We could really use him. Get Mike Myers to do a series of skits for us and Tattoo an Oilers logo on his gut. He could berate the other team until we scored. The down point to this one is that Myers is a Leafs fan. But dammit its my idea!!!

Just a little fun. Who knows we may just start something.
Rally Streaker? He was doing it for the money after all.

Or you could mimic the Boston Red Sox and find a tape of one of your players making an ass out of themselves and put it to music.

Old
10-15-2003, 10:44 AM
Mowzie
Asst. Dishwasher

Dancing Jesus

ummm...Howie Mandel could annoy the othe team to death like he does in those Boston Pizza commercials.

a rally comrie might do the trick too.

Closed Thread