HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Milwaukee Admiral Baby Pred thread

Closed Thread

Old
11-06-2003, 06:16 PM
SmokeyClause

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Farrell destroys Hyment in a fight the lineman breakup before it's finished.

Ads are winning everything in this one

Most goals by the Ads since they came to the AHL.

Old
11-06-2003, 06:19 PM
SmokeyClause

Boogard and Brookbank tried to go at it. Not sure if they were allowed to. Boogard gets the penalty.

Ads get their first PP of the game!

Old
11-06-2003, 06:21 PM
SmokeyClause

And the Aeros begin their comeback, now 8-2. Bala gets left all alone in front.

Ads had a PP but then committed a penalty. The announcer said he figured the refs would take it away. The Aeros scored on the ensuing 4-4

Old
11-06-2003, 06:41 PM
SmokeyClause

Final score is 8-2. The ads were actually outshot 37-34.

Hrkac had 4 assists. Darche, Shiskanov, Henderson, and Fiddler had 1+1's. White, Farrell, and Tiley also scored a goals and Shultz, Murphy, Haydar, and Pivko all had assists.

Finley made 35 saves on 37 shots, a healthy 94.59 save %.

Old
11-07-2003, 04:51 AM
Olaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
Final score is 8-2. The ads were actually outshot 37-34.

Hrkac had 4 assists. Darche, Shiskanov, Henderson, and Fiddler had 1+1's. White, Farrell, and Tiley also scored a goals and Shultz, Murphy, Haydar, and Pivko all had assists.

Finley made 35 saves on 37 shots, a healthy 94.59 save %.
If....If....this groin thing is behind Finley....he may pan out after all.

Old
11-10-2003, 03:03 PM
SmokeyClause

Milwaukee beat the San Antonio Rampage (Panther affiliate) 3-2 Friday night behind goals from Hutchinson, Hrkac, and Pivko (is this guy close or what, he has 3 goals and 4 assists in 10 games). Flaherty made 29 saves on 31 shots.

They have played 10 games and are 5-1-3-1.

Old
11-13-2003, 10:47 AM
Radulov for Czar*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
Milwaukee beat the San Antonio Rampage (Panther affiliate) 3-2 Friday night behind goals from Hutchinson, Hrkac, and Pivko (is this guy close or what, he has 3 goals and 4 assists in 10 games). Flaherty made 29 saves on 31 shots.

They have played 10 games and are 5-1-3-1.
Hrkac may just give some current Preds (cough cough Arkhipov cough cough) a kick in the arse..

Old
11-13-2003, 08:40 PM
Basher
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to Basher Send a message via MSN to Basher Send a message via Skype™ to Basher
7 points in 10 games in the AHL? nah...

Old
11-13-2003, 08:47 PM
SmokeyClause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basher
7 points in 10 games in the AHL? nah...

I don't know, considering it's his first 10 games in NA, I think it's not bad. Considering he's wasn't getting top line ice time from Milwaukee, it's even more impressive. Considering he's now getting top line ice time for Milwaukee combined with the fact that he has good goal scoring ability and I don't see why we can't call him up as a feeler, especially if Walker is out for Saturday. Or atleast for future injuries to forwards.

Old
11-13-2003, 08:57 PM
Basher
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to Basher Send a message via MSN to Basher Send a message via Skype™ to Basher
Bringing him up, I'd settle with that. I guess you meant for a short while, as a permanent replacement for Arky wouldn't be smart just yet. I guess to get a fire under him, maybe, but being on a line with a hot Erat could help Arky now too. I think we should give him a bit more time before Hrkac sees action in his place, but Hrkac taking an occasional shift couldn't hurt, especially if he finds someone he likes to pass to.

Old
11-14-2003, 06:42 PM
SmokeyClause

The Baby Preds lost to Grand Rapids 4-1. Shiskanov (from Upshall and Simon) had the only Ads goal. GR had a 3 goal third period (1 ES, 1 PP, 1 EN). Sounds like Finley had a bad one. 3 goals allowed on 15 shots faced.

Old
11-20-2003, 09:42 PM
tulsytrid1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basher
Bringing him up, I'd settle with that. I guess you meant for a short while, as a permanent replacement for Arky wouldn't be smart just yet. I guess to get a fire under him, maybe, but being on a line with a hot Erat could help Arky now too. I think we should give him a bit more time before Hrkac sees action in his place, but Hrkac taking an occasional shift couldn't hurt, especially if he finds someone he likes to pass to.
Ads won tonight 3-1 behind another strong performance from Shishkanov. He had a goal and an assist. Flaherty gets the win turning away 18 of 19 Aeros shots. Shishkanov, who had a slow start to the season, seems to have found his scoring touch he was known for when he played in the Q last season. Timofie currently has 9pts (6goals and 3 assists) in 13 GP for the Ads http://www.theahl.com/SlamScoreboard/ahl-frameset.html

Old
11-21-2003, 03:50 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulsytrid1
Ads won tonight 3-1 behind another strong performance from Shishkanov. He had a goal and an assist. Flaherty gets the win turning away 18 of 19 Aeros shots. Shishkanov, who had a slow start to the season, seems to have found his scoring touch he was known for when he played in the Q last season. Timofie currently has 9pts (6goals and 3 assists) in 13 GP for the Ads http://www.theahl.com/SlamScoreboard/ahl-frameset.html
I think we have our goal scorer.

Old
11-21-2003, 04:55 AM
darth5
Rowsdower!

The Mil. Journal-sentinal article said Pivko had been called up to the Preds after that game...

Old
11-21-2003, 05:17 AM
SmokeyClause

Go Shish, that's 5 goals and 3 assists through his last 6 games.

Old
11-21-2003, 05:24 AM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnrocketman
The Mil. Journal-sentinal article said Pivko had been called up to the Preds after that game...
i'm sure a goal scorer will do well, playing 6 minutes on the fourth line! what a worthwhile call up!

Old
11-21-2003, 05:43 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids
i'm sure a goal scorer will do well, playing 6 minutes on the fourth line! what a worthwhile call up!
I don't know nomo, Trotz did put Upshall up on the front lines for a few games, he just didn't produce.

Old
11-21-2003, 07:22 AM
Fan Development

vCash:
Piv has been a good PK guy in Milwaukee. Might not be a bad checking winger. Would you rather have a guy who can play defensively with offensive upside on the 4th line, or a guy who hits really hard. Could Tootoo be spending some time in Milwaukee in the near future?

Old
11-21-2003, 07:35 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan Development
Piv has been a good PK guy in Milwaukee. Might not be a bad checking winger. Would you rather have a guy who can play defensively with offensive upside on the 4th line, or a guy who hits really hard. Could Tootoo be spending some time in Milwaukee in the near future?
Tootoo changes the attitude of the team hell he changes the attitude of the game, no way would be sent down. If you believe for a minute he doesn't have offensive skills you are wrong, he's as good with the puck as Upshall, atleast from what we've seen this year.

Old
11-21-2003, 11:04 AM
FD

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman
Tootoo changes the attitude of the team hell he changes the attitude of the game, no way would be sent down. If you believe for a minute he doesn't have offensive skills you are wrong, he's as good with the puck as Upshall, atleast from what we've seen this year.
I guess you're right. There is too much Tootoo love for him to be sent down.
Anyway, I disagree on his skill set compared to Upshall. I'm not sure how you can make that argument? Have you seen the same things I've seen with Upshall? He is so creative, but has trouble putting it all together. Milwaukee will help him with that. Tootoo is where he needs to be for an agitator, no time in Milwaukee will change that.

My only reason for suggesting Tootoo to Milwaukee is because I think he can be more then an agitator. I think he can replicate his whl #'s in the IHL and thus develop his confidence and skills. Maybe I'm expecting too much from this kid.....

Old
11-21-2003, 11:07 AM
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by FD
I guess you're right. There is too much Tootoo love for him to be sent down.
Anyway, I disagree on his skill set compared to Upshall. I'm not sure how you can make that argument? Have you seen the same things I've seen with Upshall? He is so creative, but has trouble putting it all together. Milwaukee will help him with that. Tootoo is where he needs to be for an agitator, no time in Milwaukee will change that.

My only reason for suggesting Tootoo to Milwaukee is because I think he can be more then an agitator. I think he can replicate his whl #'s in the IHL and thus develop his confidence and skills. Maybe I'm expecting too much from this kid.....
eeerrrmmm...that'd be the AHL

Old
11-21-2003, 11:59 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

My point was Upshall didn't do much with his time up here, I believe he has better puck skills than Tootoo but he didn't use them when he needed too. Upshall will have to get stronger before he's ready for the NHL.

Old
11-21-2003, 06:57 PM
SmokeyClause

Baby Preds lost to Hamilton in OT 4-3. Shiskanov had an assist.

7-2-3-2 for 19 points. They've lost 2 games in regulation out of 14!

Old
11-22-2003, 05:40 PM
SmokeyClause

Baby Preds lost for just their third time in regulation. In their third game in 3 nights, the Ads lost to Hamilton 3-2. Shiskanov had an assist. He has 5 goals and 5 assists in his last 9 games. He is now tied for the team lead with Hrkac. He has 11 points (6 goals, 5 assists) in 15 games.

Edit: Every one of those 5 assists is a primary assist.

Old
11-27-2003, 10:41 PM
Basher
HFBoards Sponsor

Give Me A Shishkanov, Please!

Closed Thread