HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

All Purpose Tickets Thread II

Closed Thread

Old
02-19-2016, 11:16 AM
Preds33

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by superyan View Post
I also noticed that the invoice section is missing.
I have a half season with a commitment only for this year. I haven't received any email about the playoffs or next season.
My question is.. Did I miss it, or did they not get to me yet?

If you go to http://predators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=105736 you can see that they updated the title for next season, but the body is still this season.
apparently they added it to Mysmashville.net and removed it from the ticketmaster site.

Old
02-19-2016, 11:24 AM
superyan
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds33 View Post
apparently they added it to Mysmashville.net and removed it from the ticketmaster site.
Thanks.... So I go to https://www.mysmashville.com
Login, hover over My account and click on Renewal Invoice... and do th esame thing for playoff invoice and there is nothing.

Do you see one?

Old
02-19-2016, 11:32 AM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by superyan View Post
Thanks.... So I go to https://www.mysmashville.com
Login, hover over My account and click on Renewal Invoice... and do th esame thing for playoff invoice and there is nothing.

Do you see one?
Yes I do. Maybe they are batching them. Others had theirs before I had mine. I am sure you could contact your rep about it.

Old
02-19-2016, 11:41 AM
superyan
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds33 View Post
Yes I do. Maybe they are batching them. Others had theirs before I had mine. I am sure you could contact your rep about it.
Thanks. I'll reach out to someone I know that has a similar plan and see if she has it.

Old
02-21-2016, 07:34 PM
kcos194

Question about all you can eat/drink tickets

Coming to Nashville for the Isles/Preds game on St. Patrick's Day (I'm an Isles fan) and I'm curious about how the "all you can eat adult" tickets work. I talked to a sales rep who told me they're in the 300's where the preds shoot twice and it includes unlimited beer, hot dogs, nachos, etc, but I'm curious as to whether anyone's ever done it before and found it to be a good deal. Oh, it's also my bachelor party and we'll be a group of 6, hence why the unlimited beer is appealing. Anyone ever have these seats before? Did you have to wait long for beer, what options do they have (i'm assuming just like 12 oz bud light's)? Any advice you guys have is welcome. At the moment I'm 99% sure I'll go with section 319 row B. Thanks!

Old
02-21-2016, 08:09 PM
Nitrous Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcos194 View Post
Coming to Nashville for the Isles/Preds game on St. Patrick's Day (I'm an Isles fan) and I'm curious about how the "all you can eat adult" tickets work. I talked to a sales rep who told me they're in the 300's where the preds shoot twice and it includes unlimited beer, hot dogs, nachos, etc, but I'm curious as to whether anyone's ever done it before and found it to be a good deal. Oh, it's also my bachelor party and we'll be a group of 6, hence why the unlimited beer is appealing. Anyone ever have these seats before? Did you have to wait long for beer, what options do they have (i'm assuming just like 12 oz bud light's)? Any advice you guys have is welcome. At the moment I'm 99% sure I'll go with section 319 row B. Thanks!
It is as billed "all you can eat and drink". They give you a wristband and you walk up and they give you a beer, hotdog, or peanuts. The line is longest at the usual times, during and after intermission.

Old
02-21-2016, 10:22 PM
Adz
Eudora Wannabe

The beer is just the regular draft in the plastic cups, if that matters to you. You won't be getting the Yuengling or the Yazoo...it's just Bud and Bud Light unless it has changed.

If you're going to be eating snack type foods anyway, it's a good deal. The seats have good sight lines. A little more up and down than you might like from the people around you and you might be sitting by a marching band occasionally...but on the whole they're good seats.

Old
02-21-2016, 10:40 PM
drwpreds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz View Post
The beer is just the regular draft in the plastic cups, if that matters to you. You won't be getting the Yuengling or the Yazoo...it's just Bud and Bud Light unless it has changed.

If you're going to be eating snack type foods anyway, it's a good deal. The seats have good sight lines. A little more up and down than you might like from the people around you and you might be sitting by a marching band occasionally...but on the whole they're good seats.
Agreed- I am usually a lower level snob, but I like the fan zone view so much I bought my flex plan season tickets up there. It is especially good if you can get the first 3 rows or so. Those seats are actually about the same as the club level seats as far as how high up they are.

Old
02-22-2016, 12:36 AM
Adz
Eudora Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwpreds View Post
Agreed- I am usually a lower level snob, but I like the fan zone view so much I bought my flex plan season tickets up there. It is especially good if you can get the first 3 rows or so. Those seats are actually about the same as the club level seats as far as how high up they are.
I sat up there for 3 years I think. I liked the price, the view and my seat mates, but the constant motion from school groups and college kids there to get rowdy started to get to me. I moved to club end zone and haven't regretted the decision. That said, there was a time when I wouldn't have enjoyed the relative calm of this level, but I got old. Ha!

Old
02-22-2016, 01:44 PM
kcos194

Thank you everyone! Really appreciate the feedback and I'm so pumped to get there and check it out.

Old
02-22-2016, 02:18 PM
superyan
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcos194 View Post
Thank you everyone! Really appreciate the feedback and I'm so pumped to get there and check it out.
You can also save a few dollars by using an Ambassador code when buying your seats. Is anyone on here an Ambassador?

Old
02-23-2016, 12:32 PM
Jonesey
Dept. of Defense

I'm looking to get 3 for the Columbus game on the 26th. Any suggestions on what rep to go through? The guy that called me a month ago or so stopped replying to my e-mails so I'm moving on to someone that actually cares to sell tickets.

Old
02-23-2016, 12:52 PM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
I'm looking to get 3 for the Columbus game on the 26th. Any suggestions on what rep to go through? The guy that called me a month ago or so stopped replying to my e-mails so I'm moving on to someone that actually cares to sell tickets.
Depending on the deal, you may be better off just going to ticketmaster and buying a McDonald's 4 pack for the night, unless you just want lower bowl. Each of those tickets are $32.25. I know you just want 3 but those are regularly priced per ticketmaster at $39 (Goal Zone) to $66 (Lower Sideline Balcony) or $36 to $59 with a Full 2 year STH discount.

Old
02-23-2016, 12:55 PM
Jonesey
Dept. of Defense

We are wanting lower level or club.. it's my wife's 30th and I have a friend coming up from Huntsville as well.

Old
02-23-2016, 01:48 PM
Adz
Eudora Wannabe

Quote:
We are wanting lower level or club.. it's my wife's 30th and I have a friend coming up from Huntsville as well.
If any of you are military, firefighter, police officer, EMT or nurses you can get the Remington discount. I think it's $58 for lower bowl tickets. There is info on the Preds website under tickets.

Old
02-23-2016, 03:46 PM
Marty Party
@ The Bridge

Quote:
Didn't think reps would assist non STH's? Unless you were going to buy a flex or greater and was referred to them? Don't know but I could forward mine by PM if you're interested.

Regardless, it looks like that game is priced higher being that it is a Saturday tilt. It's certainly higher than the Devils game on the 3rd which I've been looking at getting tickets for.

Maybe you can work out a deal with a STH here where they get the tickets at their rate and then transfer them to you?

Old
02-23-2016, 10:23 PM
Adz
Eudora Wannabe

STH rate isn't the same as STH price anymore, at least my extras weren't. They were about 15% higher than my regular rate for non premium games and about 20% higher for the premiums.

Old
02-23-2016, 10:24 PM
Preds33

Quote:
STH rate isn't the same as STH price anymore, at least my extras weren't. They were about 15% higher than my regular rate for non premium games and about 20% higher for the premiums.

Each game varies. They apply the dynamic pricing to them.

Old
02-24-2016, 08:04 AM
Jonesey
Dept. of Defense

Quote:
If any of you are military, firefighter, police officer, EMT or nurses you can get the Remington discount. I think it's $58 for lower bowl tickets. There is info on the Preds website under tickets.
I'll look into that since I work for the Sheriff's Office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Party View Post
Didn't think reps would assist non STH's? Unless you were going to buy a flex or greater and was referred to them? Don't know but I could forward mine by PM if you're interested.

Regardless, it looks like that game is priced higher being that it is a Saturday tilt. It's certainly higher than the Devils game on the 3rd which I've been looking at getting tickets for.

Maybe you can work out a deal with a STH here where they get the tickets at their rate and then transfer them to you?
I had a guy call me about a month and a half ago about buying tickets and he told me to get with him if I was interested even if it was just a single game since I used to be a STH I guess he thought I'd be more apt to buying more.

I e-mailed the guy about this game, he e-mailed me back once then stopped communication.

Old
02-24-2016, 08:39 AM
LetsGetThis

Quote:
I'll look into that since I work for the Sheriff's Office.

I had a guy call me about a month and a half ago about buying tickets and he told me to get with him if I was interested even if it was just a single game since I used to be a STH I guess he thought I'd be more apt to buying more.

I e-mailed the guy about this game, he e-mailed me back once then stopped communication.
This no longer surprises me. I've complained about my rep many times, mainly because she doesn't ever respond to my email. In fact, she has until I go to lunch to respond to an email from Monday morning or I'm calling to speak to her boss/ask for a new rep. Good luck getting the tickets you're wanting. This crew they have working for them right now needs a refresher on how to treat customers. (Or maybe they just need a new job.)

Old
02-24-2016, 09:18 AM
deanwormer

vCash: 50
Not at all defending the CSRs but I do know there has been a huge amount of turnover this year. Of course, it's entry level and there is always some, but mine - as example - was new after the start of the season and she got promoted into the high-end stuff (Lexus Lounge and all that) and I got a new one again a month ago - so 3rd rep this year, and a person with 4 months experience doing the Lexus Lounge.

My experience is they suck at email and respond quicker when I leave a voice mail. Counter intuitive, I know, but that's been my experience for the last 4 or 5 years.

Old
02-24-2016, 09:27 AM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanwormer View Post
Not at all defending the CSRs but I do know there has been a huge amount of turnover this year. Of course, it's entry level and there is always some, but mine - as example - was new after the start of the season and she got promoted into the high-end stuff (Lexus Lounge and all that) and I got a new one again a month ago - so 3rd rep this year, and a person with 4 months experience doing the Lexus Lounge.

My experience is they suck at email and respond quicker when I leave a voice mail. Counter intuitive, I know, but that's been my experience for the last 4 or 5 years.
My rep only responds to email hours later. When I call I always get his voicemail. He says he's always in meetings. Because of that I always call a former ticket sales guy, now business account manager. This guy always answers my call or email promptly. Wish he were a rep as he is far better than any rep I have had.

Old
02-24-2016, 10:01 AM
LetsGetThis

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanwormer View Post

I've had this person for a year and she's always been like this. Is it really THAT difficult to answer a freaking email within 48 hours? I somehow doubt it is, no matter how busy you claim you are. If I leave a voicemail, she still rarely responds, but that only works when I'm not working. No personal calls are allowed to be taken during business hours and breaks are only so long.

Old
02-25-2016, 11:15 AM
codeman00

Question for you guys..

I'm a half season ticket holder (2 seats) in section 329. I currently pay for the cheaper tickets (329) through the regular season and pay up for better seats in the playoffs. Prices keep going up more than I can keep up with and my wife is not as excited about paying as much as I will. So I'm most like going to get better seats for the playoffs as in past years and then sell my 329s...hopefully for profit and to pay for the upgraded seats. I was also thinking about buying another extra set somewhere to resell. Does anyone have a feel for what section I should be buy in for decent resale profit? The last thing I want is to try to cover the cost of my better playoff tickets and get stuck paying even more. Last year, when I did sell my 329 seats, they were for little profit because we didn't have any Saturday playoff games. Which sections are easier to sell for profit?

I know this makes me sound like a horrible fan, but I'm a rabid Preds fan, I just despise the ticket price levels....and just want to do what it takes to bring my out of pocket cost down so i can reasonably afford good playoff seats. Plus I'll be able to make my wife happier by decreasing our seat cost.

Old
02-25-2016, 11:32 AM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeman00 View Post
Question for you guys..

I'm a half season ticket holder (2 seats) in section 329. I currently pay for the cheaper tickets (329) through the regular season and pay up for better seats in the playoffs. Prices keep going up more than I can keep up with and my wife is not as excited about paying as much as I will. So I'm most like going to get better seats for the playoffs as in past years and then sell my 329s...hopefully for profit and to pay for the upgraded seats. I was also thinking about buying another extra set somewhere to resell. Does anyone have a feel for what section I should be buy in for decent resale profit? The last thing I want is to try to cover the cost of my better playoff tickets and get stuck paying even more. Last year, when I did sell my 329 seats, they were for little profit because we didn't have any Saturday playoff games. Which sections are easier to sell for profit?

I know this makes me sound like a horrible fan, but I'm a rabid Preds fan, I just despise the ticket price levels....and just want to do what it takes to bring my out of pocket cost down so i can reasonably afford good playoff seats. Plus I'll be able to make my wife happier by decreasing our seat cost.

Why not call your rep and try to transfer your seats to that upgraded seat and pay the difference?

Closed Thread