HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Oilers vs. Blues

Closed Thread

Old
10-15-2003, 09:04 PM
Saprykin Fan

vCash: 500
Oilers vs. Blues

im going to the game, and going to watch my buddy peter sejna, then goin down in the dressing room after, how would u get down there? and what are the seats like he got me at the last second that he had?

section 205 row 39 seats 14,15? are they any good?

any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

i went to teh home opener, hoping tom preissing played but he never, but i go to talk to him which was cool.

they both played on my brothers team last year

again any info would be great guys.

Old
10-15-2003, 09:21 PM
OYLer

Try this webpage Saprykin Fan. On the left hand side of this webpage click on Seating Views and wait till the java box displays, then click on your section and see what view of the ice you can expect.

Hope that helps.

Old
10-15-2003, 09:25 PM
Saprykin Fan

hey

thanks, but has anyone sat in those seats, are they good or what, lol
if not il be ringing him out

Old
10-15-2003, 09:30 PM
LoudmouthHemskyfan#1

Those seats are ok. It's pretty hard to get decent ones, these games are sold-out remember.

Make sure you're on "the list". I'm sure if Sejna knows about this you will be, and it should be no problem. Ask an usher for directions if ya need em, they'll send you to the right place.

Old
10-16-2003, 05:03 AM
Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saprykin Fan
im going to the game, and going to watch my buddy peter sejna, then goin down in the dressing room after, how would u get down there? and what are the seats like he got me at the last second that he had?

any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

i went to teh home opener, hoping tom preissing played but he never, but i go to talk to him which was cool.

they both played on my brothers team last year

again any info would be great guys.
IMO there isn't a bad seat in the house. However as far as seating goes you are in the bottom 25% quality wise. Just make sure you cheer for the right team!!

Old
10-16-2003, 06:24 AM
OYLer

Just wondering, I haven't been to Skyreach since they brought in the new improved and thinner netting. Can anyone confirm if it's a real improvement? Plus does anyone know when the venue name change is due to occur and if there are any rumors about who might be the new Corporate naming sponsor?

Gosh, I'm hoping that the new name won't be the McColiseum.

Old
10-16-2003, 06:34 AM
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via ICQ to thome_26
Quote:
Originally Posted by OYLer
Just wondering, I haven't been to Skyreach since they brought in the new improved and thinner netting. Can anyone confirm if it's a real improvement? Plus does anyone know when the venue name change is due to occur and if there are any rumors about who might be the new Corporate naming sponsor?

Gosh, I'm hoping that the new name won't be the McColiseum.
The new netting is good. It's a little bit better then the stuff before, but same as the old stuff - if you concentrate on the netting then it will bug you, if you don't then you won't even notice it at all.

Oh, and about those seats, they aren't to bad at all. As long as you aren't in the third section thing at the VERY VERY VERY top, all the seats give you a good view of the game (unless your sitting in my dad company seats which are RIGHT behind the penalty box.... god they suck).
Also, good to see a non-troll Flames fan around, your opinion is welcomed by me anytime you wish to share it.

Old
10-16-2003, 06:48 AM
Guy Flaming
HFB Partner

Send a message via MSN to Guy Flaming Send a message via Skype™ to Guy Flaming
Quote:

Your seats are high in the second deck in a corner but like others have said... there are no bad seats in Skyreach.

I chatted with Tom Preissing on the catwalk between periods on opening night. Nice guy, he's hoping to play against Peter this season .

As for how you would get into the visitors room... I don't know how the general public gets in there. Lots of security, I have to flash my media pass about 4 or 5 times to get access tot he rooms.

I think I'm skipping the St. louis game though. I'll be there tonight and Saturday against Colorado but I thik I'm missing Tuesday's game.

Old
10-16-2003, 07:43 PM
Saprykin Fan

hey

Thanks guys, ill phone him tommorow night, he had a game tonight so i will talk to him and make sure he know's what the list is!!! thanks alot, any news on when warm up's start?

Old
10-17-2003, 03:29 PM
Saprykin Fan

hey

Quote:
Thanks guys, ill phone him tommorow night, he had a game tonight so i will talk to him and make sure he know's what the list is!!! thanks alot, any news on when warm up's start?

? any help on when warm-ups start?

Old
10-17-2003, 06:46 PM
Hyped

Quote:
? any help on when warm-ups start?
About 6:30...

P.S. Who's your brother? I know someone who played for Colorado College last year too...

Old
10-17-2003, 08:14 PM
Saprykin Fan

hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyped
About 6:30...

P.S. Who's your brother? I know someone who played for Colorado College last year too...

#5 petiot

Closed Thread