HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Brash/Chara

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-21-2005, 08:38 AM
  #1
donelikedinner
Registered User
 
donelikedinner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: In a house
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,548
vCash: 500
Brash/Chara

would it make sense to have Brash sent out to harass chara to get some powerplays (if both go to the box its a flyers advantage), to disupt the sens defence?

thoughts?

donelikedinner is offline  
Old
12-21-2005, 08:44 AM
  #2
Nacho
Special
 
Nacho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Greenland
Posts: 2,018
vCash: 500
If Brashear could get Chara fighting, then it would make perfect sens...

Nacho is offline  
Old
12-21-2005, 10:42 AM
  #3
facts
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 885
vCash: 500
Brashear never would. He has had ample opportunity over the years to start something with him and has avoided him. As a Flyers fan I am comfortable to say that Brashear picks his spots and Chara is a spot he isn't picking anytime soon. You would have abetter chance of seeing a more willing Gratton take this role on.

facts is offline  
Old
12-21-2005, 11:14 AM
  #4
lynchmob450
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 246
vCash: 500
If Brash is the guy or not is something i won't get into. But your idea to pinpoint Chara as a target is an EXCELLANT strategy. Chara can be a loose cannon. And when he lets go, he really flips out. If Brash or Gratton or anyone else is able to push the right button on this punk, it would benefit the Flyers (Iím just happy that Timmander isnít being asked to push the button).

lynchmob450 is offline  
Old
12-21-2005, 11:25 AM
  #5
greatwhite101*
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 1,268
vCash: 500
I would love to see Chara Hatcher going at it.

greatwhite101* is offline  
Old
12-21-2005, 11:33 AM
  #6
donelikedinner
Registered User
 
donelikedinner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: In a house
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,548
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUS
I would love to see Chara Hatcher going at it.
we need hatcher, but if bundy and chara went knee to knee, and they both exploded from the impact

donelikedinner is offline  
Old
12-21-2005, 11:45 AM
  #7
greatwhite101*
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 1,268
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by donelikedinner
we need hatcher, but if bundy and chara went knee to knee, and they both exploded from the impact
ouch man...

greatwhite101* is offline  
Old
12-21-2005, 11:54 AM
  #8
puckwild
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Minneapolis
Country: United States
Posts: 215
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynchmob450
If Brash is the guy or not is something i won't get into. But your idea to pinpoint Chara as a target is an EXCELLANT strategy. Chara can be a loose cannon. And when he lets go, he really flips out. If Brash or Gratton or anyone else is able to push the right button on this punk, it would benefit the Flyers (Iím just happy that Timmander isnít being asked to push the button).
Punk?? That comment deserves a look in the mirror. There, now say it...
I do agree with the loose cannon part though.

puckwild is offline  
Old
12-21-2005, 12:48 PM
  #9
donelikedinner
Registered User
 
donelikedinner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: In a house
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,548
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUS
ouch man...
not their knee's, that would hurt, but like a steak wraped around dynamite

donelikedinner is offline  
Old
12-21-2005, 03:19 PM
  #10
Roger's Pancreas*
 
Roger's Pancreas*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 13,363
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Roger's Pancreas*
Just put sim on the same time that Chara is and watch the powerplays roll in.

Roger's Pancreas* is offline  
Old
12-21-2005, 03:31 PM
  #11
DeleteThisAccount
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: And eating brains
Country: United States
Posts: 1,242
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panasonic Youth
Just put sim on the same time that Chara is and watch the powerplays roll in.
Actually that could work. Sim pisses everyone off... I think even his linemates get mad that players can't keep him away from the puck.

DeleteThisAccount is offline  
Old
12-21-2005, 03:37 PM
  #12
100mph slapshot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Finland
Country: Finland
Posts: 429
vCash: 500
A guy like Chara wouldn't last 3 minutes with Esa Tikkanen. The Flyers should hire him.

100mph slapshot is offline  
Old
12-21-2005, 08:02 PM
  #13
lynchmob450
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 246
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by puckwild
Punk?? That comment deserves a look in the mirror. There, now say it...
I do agree with the loose cannon part though.
Punk....i meant PUKE

lynchmob450 is offline  
Old
12-21-2005, 08:06 PM
  #14
Roy G Biv*
 
Roy G Biv*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,912
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by donelikedinner
would it make sense to have Brash sent out to harass chara to get some powerplays (if both go to the box its a flyers advantage), to disupt the sens defence?

thoughts?
If Chara is out there, it probably means that Heatley and Alfredsson are...

So please, put Brash out there.

Roy G Biv* is offline  
Old
12-21-2005, 09:17 PM
  #15
lynchmob450
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 246
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboner
If Chara is out there, it probably means that Heatley and Alfredsson are...

So please, put Brash out there.
Brash will shut down Heater and Alf by himself! You gotta believe in the power of Brash!!

lynchmob450 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.