HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

LMHF Game Report #2

Closed Thread

Old
10-16-2003, 09:37 PM
LoudmouthHemskyfan#1

vCash: 500
LMHF Game Report #2

Buffalo in town, not off to a good start, we haven't scored in an eternity, just about anything can happen...and

4-1 Win. Bout time.

Lagging Behind:

Eric Brewer: Not a very good game from Brew, still looks out of it

Scott Ferguson: Not moving at the pace of the Oilers game for sure

Middle men:

Mike York isn't himself, Cross and Smith aren't playing great, Chimera should be doing more, Horcoff is definately not the guy alot think he is, Isbister=invizzyble, Laraque didn't really do much, Fernando was okay, but should've been better.

Ahead of the curve:

Marty Reasoner had a good game, Ethan finally brought his game, Stevey was Stevey, Smytty didn't really do alot but did play well enough, D-vo brought it tonight, coulda scored 1 or 2, nice to see.

Leadin the pack:

Raffi Raffi Raffi, that's what I wanna see. Don't quit doin this!

Conks, atta-boy. Very Solid game, awesome saves.

MAB- our best d-man so far, for sure.

Ales- as always it seems, bow down to the man. Coulda had 3 tonight, makin beauty plays, offensive leader. look out NHL goalies.

Old
10-16-2003, 09:43 PM
LoudmouthHemskyFan#2

Ales missed tapping in one about 1 minute in...really coulda had more
Moreau was awesome same with Reasoner...
Conklin was awesome...i pretty much agree with everything LMHF#1 said...Hemsky scored a beauty....Laraque messed up Peters...Torres was solid...and "Old and Slow" (aka Ferguson) plays with heart but is just too slow...hopefully semenov plays vs Colorado...

Old
10-16-2003, 10:02 PM
LoudmouthHemskyfan#1

As for the lines:

Torres-Smyth-Hemsky

Worked, much to my pleasant surprise. Raffi, although still a little clumsy with the puck, seems to be confident right now, and is gettin the job done. Hemsky was Hemsky and Smyth was Smyth.

Isbister-Horcoff-Laraque

YUCK, didn't do much of anything, Izzy was In-vizzy, as I pointed out, at least BG pounded on the latest challenger.

Moreau-York-Pisani

Moreau played well, York and Pisani were kinda iffy, but not bad.

Dvorak-Reasoner-Chimera

Decent combo, just didn't generate the points.

Old
10-17-2003, 05:14 AM
ZIM

vCash:
The video replay official is blind, you could clearly see white on all sides as the puck went over the line.

MAB may have had a good game but he got beat several times to the outside. I like the way he gets the puck out of our zone.

Conklin played well but on several occasions looked like a beached whale. Good thing Buffalo doesn't know where the top of the net is.

Chimera played just like last year. He's going to have a PB seat soon for a wake up call.

Bring back Semenov, sit Cross.

Old
10-17-2003, 05:31 AM
Yanner39

I would sit Ferguson before Cross. I've never been a big fan of Cross but I just don't see why he gets all this crap. I honestly only remember one really bad play he made last game vs the Flames where he coughed it up and Cgy had a scoring chance (hit the post). Apart from that, he's been consistent with the others. I do agree that MAB has been are best d-man so far. Just me opinion I guess.

Old
10-17-2003, 06:17 AM
dawgbone

Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudmouthHemskyfan#1
Laraque didn't really do much,
Pretty hard when you only get 4 minutes of ice time... but he did drop the gloves, and it sounded like the crowd absolutely loved it (by the looks of the bench, they did to).

Closed Thread