HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Goals/Nets

Closed Thread

Old
12-14-2005, 11:09 PM
MassiveHabs

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to MassiveHabs
Goals/Nets

Ok, so heres the deal...Its gettin to be that time of year again, when its time to go oot and play some shinny...my problem is I live in a city and drive a small car and I cant transport my big metal net, plus its heavy as a ***** to be walkin through the woods to this pond we go to. I know i could get a net off of ebay, but I'm wonderin if any of yall have any tips for makin a net...Im gonna try and figure it oot...shouldnt be too hard...

Old
12-14-2005, 11:52 PM
FLYLine24
The Mac Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveHabs
Ok, so heres the deal...Its gettin to be that time of year again, when its time to go oot and play some shinny...my problem is I live in a city and drive a small car and I cant transport my big metal net, plus its heavy as a ***** to be walkin through the woods to this pond we go to. I know i could get a net off of ebay, but I'm wonderin if any of yall have any tips for makin a net...Im gonna try and figure it oot...shouldnt be too hard...

I say....suck up the pain and walk the net over....then when your not using it chain it to a tree so you dont always have to carry it back and forth...your homemade will probably break after 1 shot anyway.

Old
12-16-2005, 11:33 AM
MassiveHabs

Send a message via AIM to MassiveHabs
Meh, i guess i could do that...id probably end up forgettin i left it there...u dont think PVC would hold up...I guess I do have a beastly shot...lol

Closed Thread