HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

My Rangers NHL:EHM 2005 Dynasty

Old
12-18-2005, 11:36 AM
BigE

vCash: 500
My Rangers NHL:EHM 2005 Dynasty

Hello all!

A long while ago I asked Mel for permission to post this on our board, and he was kind enough to grant my request. Thank-you good sir!

Now that I've actually got some time to spend with the game (finals were horrendous!) I figured that I'd try to entertain some of you with stories of New York Ranger success over the holidays.

I've begun the game playing in a semi-online league with a friend from Sudbury. He's the Leafs and I'm the Rags - its a race to the cup!

The last time I played the game I managed to build a powerhouse dynasty with the likes of Brad Richards, Sidney Crosby, Phil Kessel, Dion Phaneuf, Barret Jackman and Jack Johnson on my team. Lets see if I should be so lucky this time around, eh.

August 4th, 2005 :

We started our dynasty early because we were both convinced that an extra month to make some moves and feel out our teams would be appropriate.

It was a busy month with many teams making adjustments to their cap strength, and some organizations clearly making their intentions known. San Jose jumped right into the fold with the key acquisition of Sergei Fedorov for Marcel Goc, prospect Derek Joslin, Dmitri Patzold, and a 2nd round pick in '06.

Other key pre-season deals around the league:

To Anaheim: Erik Cole, 7th Round '06
To Carolina: Ryan Getzlaf, 2nd Round '06, 5th Round '06

To Los Angeles: Steve Sullivan
To Nashville: Denis Grebishkov, Anze Kopitar

To Edmonton: Keight Ballard, Andrew Doren
To Phoenix: Jason Smith

To Carolina: Ryan Malone, 2nd Round '06, 3rd Round '07
To Pittsburgh: Bret Hedican, Jesse Boulerice, Brett Carson, 3rd Round '06

Ranger Transactions for August:

To Calgary: Steve Rucchin
To NYR: 2nd Round '06

To Tampa Bay: Rights to Karel Rachunek
To NYR: 2nd Round '06

To St. Louis: Rights to Ales Pisa
To NYR: 4th Round '06

Signed: Jan Marek - 2 yr. deal worth $1,400,000 on a two-way
Waived and Released: Dale Purinton (at a cost of $375,000)

Training Camp:

With August in the books we moved into September with an eye towards having an excellent training camp. Over 59 players attended, including 8 on open try-out, and 14 of the Ranger prospects including Marc Staal, Ryan Callahan, Brandon Dubinsky, Mark Sauer, Al Montoya, Chris Holt, Tommy Pyatt, Bruce Graham and others.

The player with the most impressive camp, by far, was Jaromir Jagr with 8 goals and 6 assists in 4 intersquad games, he proved that he wants to play this season. He also led the team in the pre-season matches with 3 goals in 3 games.

Lundqvist and Weekes solidified their positions as the teams top-two netminders for the coming season, and Coach Renney was quick to point out that no goaltender had earned the number one job as of yet. Prospects Al Montoya and Chris Holt showed excellent qualities in the intersquad tournament but faltered under pressure during exhibition action.

With as many as 12 candidates for 6-7 defensive positions camp was looking to be tough this year. Early on Darius Kasparaitis and Fedor Tyutin stole the show, but rookie Marc Staal and Mark Sauer both showed Ranger brass that they've got the potential to be the Rangers future top-line pairing. Fringe defenseman Martin Grenier, and Joe Rullier were assigned to Hartford, in addition to Thomas Pock, Ivan Baranka, and David Liffiton.

Making the cut:

Darius Kasparaitis
Fedor Tyutin
Tom Poti
Marek Malik
Michal Roszival
Max Kondratiev
Bryce Lampman

Upfront the Rangers had a host of size and skill to work with, and on the strength of an excellent camp Bruce Graham was signed to a professional contract. Jed Ortmeyer was tremendous in the exhibition matches, and has truly taken on a leading role along with Jaromir Jagr and Darius Kasparaitis. While young Petr Prucha faired well in the pre-season he's been subsequently assigned to the minors along with Nigel Dawes, Dwight Helminen, Jarkko Immonen, Hugh Jessiman, and the disappointing Ryan Hollweg (who showed up to camp out of shape and disinterested).

Making the cut:

Jaromir Jagr
Marty Rucinsky
Marty Straka
Michael Nylander
Ville Neiminen
Jason Ward
Dom Moore
Jed Ortmeyer
Blair Betts
Marcel Hossa
Fedor Fedorov
Jeff Taffe
Jan Marek

-- That's all for now. I'll be back to post on the exhibition games and a possible trade looming that will beef up the Ranger's future on the blue.

By the way, any suggestions as to what you want to see or hear...even tips (although I helped make the thing so I should know how to play it ) feel free!

BigE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2005, 01:20 PM
romba

Send a message via AIM to romba
I actually got a question about the game- do you get to see your team in action or is it just the managerial aspects that you do?

romba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2005, 01:25 PM
zorgie

Keep posting! Im anxious to read more! And recall Prucha back to A team!

This game is very popular here in Czech and I also spent a lot of time building my Blues But without much succes. This game is actually quite challenging and one must pay attention to every aspect of the game. Maybe I shoul start over with the Rangers this time...

zorgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2005, 01:26 PM
zorgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by romba
I actually got a question about the game- do you get to see your team in action or is it just the managerial aspects that you do?
You can see the whole game. It hasnt very much graphic in but its good enough for a hardcore manager game.

Old
12-18-2005, 02:02 PM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

How do you play/manage this game. It sounds very, very interesting. I've read something about this before, but I know nothing about the game. Does anyone wanna explain to me how you get the game and how you manage it?

RGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2005, 02:18 PM
zorgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagr68NYR94Leetch
How do you play/manage this game. It sounds very, very interesting. I've read something about this before, but I know nothing about the game. Does anyone wanna explain to me how you get the game and how you manage it?
Try the official pages: sigames.com

bad link corrected. sorry.

Last edited by zorgie: 12-18-2005 at 02:31 PM.
Old
12-18-2005, 02:26 PM
romba

Link doesn't work.
Copy and pasting does.

Old
12-18-2005, 09:11 PM
BigE

www.sigames.com
http://community.sigames.com

I can answer questions directly through PM, or I can use one post every once and a while.

You get to see the game in a "snapshot" format where the game updates an overhead view of where each player is on the ice, where the puck is, etc. You have several in-game coaching options as well, such as when to pull the goalie, when to increase icetime for certain lines, etc.

JagrNYRLeetch, you can purchase the game one of two ways: 1.) via hardcopy at any major software distributor (whatever you have in the States) 2.) download the Try & Buy version off of the sigames.com website, which allows you to play the game for free, as a demo, for 6 months in-game, then it gives you the option to purchase.

In terms of gameplay, you're thrown into the General Manager position of any team you can think of (pro or junior), and given the power to make lineups, tactical adjustments, signings, trades, draft decisions, scouting reports, etc. You do everything that a real GM would do. It's very addictive.

I'm playing later tonight, so I'll try to make my update then.

Old
12-18-2005, 11:04 PM
Block More Shots

I just got the game...I may do something similar to what BigE is doing.

Yes, it's very addicting!

Block More Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2005, 11:12 PM
SML

can you order it by download, because I can't find it in any stores?

SML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2005, 11:37 PM
BigE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SML
can you order it by download, because I can't find it in any stores?
There are stores that you can order from online, and you can download it and through the use of a purchased license you'll be given full access to the game on your system.

Old
12-19-2005, 12:00 AM
BigE

Pre-season action:

After a great training camp filled with some stupendous action, my team was nearly all assembled for what looked to be a promising start. At this time the roster had been cut to 29 players, however I retained the services of quite a few prospects in order to give them a little taste of NHL action. Icing teams of mostly rookies we managed to beat Tampa but fell twice to a full Leaf squad and a dominant Washington (what the hell, I know...they beefed up during the summer).

W vs. Tampa 3-2
L vs. Nashville 2-5
L vs. Toronto 1-7
L vs. Toronto 1-8
L vs. Washington 1-6

October 1, 2005:

Due to absence of the waiver draft, an overwhelming amount of players hit the line shortly after the exhibition season concluded, including Ranger properties Alexander Giroux, Martin Grenier, Joe Rullier, Chad Wiseman, and Dale Purinton (eventually released).

And shortly thereafter a very interesting event occured. Brooks Orpik of the Penguins was put on the block by Craig Patrick. The Pens were looking to get more experience, and had already shed Ryan Whitney for seasoned veterans to help their push. I thought I had a deal with the Pens - Marek Malik, 2nd in '06 - but due to divisional rivalries they declined for a safer deal that sent Orpik to Nashville. Disappointed, I was forced to move on!

Old
12-19-2005, 12:06 AM
ECL
Very slippery slope

Send a message via AIM to ECL
Orpik sucks anyway!

You should've signed Benoit and Jarrett in the offseason

ECL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2005, 11:40 AM
BigE

Well, I'm trying to figure out how best to do it. For times' sake we're not watching each game, and thus it might be a little difficult to go game by game. Perhaps I'll give 6 game stretch updates.

October 5th:

Due to coding reasons NHL:EHM wasn't able to code the proper schedule in for the NHL this year. Fortunately, that will be solved for the next version, and fortunately for the Rangers that means fewer games in fewer days to start the season!

Lucky us we were matched up against Carolina in the season opener on October 5th, and I choose a lineup of the pairings and units that looked best over the course of the camp and exhibition games.

Straka Nylander Jagr
Rucinsky Taffe Hossa
Neiminen Moore Ortmeyer
Fedorov Marek Ward

Kasparaitis Poti
Tyuten Roszy
Malik Kondratiev

Lundqvist
Weekes

Rangers 3 - Carolina Hurricanes 2 (SO)
Through contributions from rookie netminder Henrik Lundqvist, Jaromir Jagr and a solid defensive corpse we pulled off a victory in the first SO game in NHL history!

3 Stars:
Jaromir Jagr 1G
Radim Vrbata 1G
Rod Brind'Amour 1G

*More games to come once I get a handle on this!

Old
12-19-2005, 11:51 AM
FLYLine24
The Mac Truck

Michael Nylander NYR 2 Roughing

FLYLine24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2005, 12:50 PM
romba

Lundqvist not a star? Stopped 36 of 38 plus both shooters in the SO. File a grievance or something!

Old
12-19-2005, 02:59 PM
zorgie

I started to play again too but Im not able to write such a long comments. So there are just some interesting points.

-I played five exhibition games in Russia! (3W-0L-2T) and only one in USA (loss to Phoenix)

-After three games Im 0-1-2. Awful. Offense stinks. First game 1:1 (the only goal - Moore) draw against CAR, loss in overtime, second 1:1 draw (again!) with DET, loss in OT (Jagr didnt score the last penalty), third game (the next day) 4:2 loss to DET.

-Its only game so Prucha is quite bad...

Hopefully things go better. I need to do somethig. I have all night to thing about it...

Old
12-19-2005, 04:11 PM
BigE

Five Game stint: October 7th - October 15th

Rangers 1 - Atlanta Thrashers 3
Don't fix it, if it's not broken. This was my approach, and so I left the lines largely the same; Lundqvist also got the nod. Face-offs killed me here - go figure.

Rangers 2 - New Jersey 3 (SO) ---- In:Weekes. Out: Lundqvist
This was a bloody heart-breaker, but at least I picked up a point. Face-offs, again, are a problem. To this point, Taffe has absolutely fallen apart, and is a combined -5 through 3 games. Renney has limited his icetime, and he's a scratch.

Rangers 2 - New York Islanders 4 ---- In: Betts. Out: Taffe.
The return of Betts (2 week shoulder contusion) should have helped our face-off troubles, but there was very little improvement tonight. Dagger to the gut when you lose to the Isles. The second straight loss for Weekes, although he played very well. Jason Ward has had a terrible start to the season, and is playing nothing like his true-life counterpart (note to self, adjust ratings ).

Rangers 2 - Detroit Red Wings 4 ---- In: Lundqvist, Taffe. Out: Weekes, Ward
On the losing end of another close game, this one was a disappointment. The Wings are clearly a superior squad at this point, which is why I'm not too upset. There are some positives to take like the play of Fedor Tyutin and Max Kondratiev, in addition to Marcel Hossa (at this point a 7.35 rating, 3rd on the team).

Rangers 1 - Washington Capitals 7 ---- In: Lampman. Out: Roszival.
This game, unlike the last, is disappointing and Renney needs to lay his foot down! An absolutely lazy performance from our leaders in the room. The 7th man insert of Bryce Lampman failed horribly as he was a -5, with 0 S, and a bad penalty. Lundqvist, obviously, could have had a better game, but I am willing to be patient with him.

Review: Well some clear holes are starting to develop, early on in the season, which is a bit concerning. On a personal side note, I'm glad that I'm doing this because its giving me a chance to slow the season down and really evaluate what kind of problems we're experiencing.

I need to get better in the circles, and generally we need to start capitalizing on our chances. Funny, how those problems seem to mirror those of the true-life Rangers eh.

I've played to November 10th, and I'll be updating that shortly. Enjoy!

Last edited by BigE: 12-19-2005 at 04:19 PM.
Old
12-19-2005, 04:52 PM
BigE

Five Game Stint: October 17th - October 30th

Rangers 2 - Washington Capitals 4 ---- In: Strudwick. Out: Malik
It was a better effort tonight, and a heck of a game from Tyutin. I decided to let Lundy redeem himself and he did, making 32 saves on 35 shots. Quite the ****** game from Hossa though. Consistency, young man!

Unfortunately, Marty Straka went down in the later part of the third with a slight knee bruise, which should keep him out for the next two weeks.

Rangers 3 - San Jose Sharks 1 ---- In: Ward. Out: Straka (IR)
A win dammit! Hossa came back with a helluva game tonight - first star! Rucinsky with 2nd honours and Lundy with 3rd! It was a good team effort tonight. Atta way boys! Its worth noting that faceoffs were better than they have been, at 42%, but still well below what I'm looking for here.

Rangers 4 - Washington Capitals 2 ---- In: Malik. Out: Strudwick.
Another victory, this time against a surprisingly strong Caps squad! We capitalized on a quick start courtesy of 68, and responded with a goal 4 minutes after the Caps drew within one. Another decent game from Lundqvist tonight, and that is now 3 wins on the season!

The injury bug has hit us yet again, but this time for a much longer period of time. Just into the first Marcel Hossa went down with an ACL tear that will keep him out of the lineup for 4 months. Hartford forward Petr Prucha has been called up to the big squad after a good start to the season in the AHL (2G-4A and +2 in 6 games).

Rangers 0 - Dallas Stars 3 ---- In: Petr Prucha. Out: Marcel Hossa (IR)
On a night where the top line struggled, the team failed to produce much of anything, despite inspiring play from young Henrik Lundqvist. Face-offs again! Its all about puck control and when you lose the draw that is a serious disadvantage.

Weekes has recently come forward to voice his displeasure with the recent playing time he's received. It was Renney's feeling that the hot goaltender, Henrik, was deserving of his time, but that this team had room for both goaltenders. Weekes will start next game.

In other news, I handed down an official warning to both Jeff Taffe and Jason Ward for their poor performances this season. I expect better from both of them, and sub-six averages certainly are not going to cut it in New York!

Rangers 2 - Atlanta Thrashers 3 ---- In: Weekes. Out: Lundqvist.
Weekes was a little shaky in his return, despite making 33 saves - the netminder gave up two very questionable goals with some serious aroma to both. Taffe responded with a better game, using his size and mobility to pursue the puck, but Ward was largely ineffective, and I have now got a decision to make.

Nigel Dawes is tearing up the AHL with 17 pts in 10 games, including 10 goals. Jarkko Immonen also has 1 goal and 9 assists in 10 games for the Pack, while also bringing considerable face-off prowess to our lineup. The time for a call-up to reward and punish the play of certain individuals may be near!

Monthly Award Winners
Offensive Player - Jeff Friesen
Defensive Player - David Aebischer
Rookie - Sidney Crosby

Review:

I need some damn centermen that can win a draw! Goaltending has been good, and largely so have our young defenseman. We need to "score by committee" and its not happening right now. We also need to "stop by committee" and that isn't happening either.

Ahh...the trials and tribulations of an NHL:EHM...err...GM.

Old
12-19-2005, 05:54 PM
BigE

I'll be playing more tonight, but this update will get me back to where I am currently. In looking at the above 10 games, it almost seems like a bit too much to read. So, unless many people request that they want the updates and decisions, I'll just leave general comments about the stint in the review section (like I had originally planned). It keeps this updates more managable, and less of a chore - for myself and readers.

Five Game Stint: November 1st - November 14th

Rangers 1 - Detroit Redwins 3 ---- In: Straka. Out: Ward
Rangers 1 - Pittsburgh Penguins 6 ---- Lineup unchanged.
Rangers 6 - Carolina Hurricanes 4 ---- In: Lundqvist. Out: Weekes
Rangers 1 - Philadelphia Flyers 5 ---- Lineup unchanged.
Rangers 3 - Toronto Maple Leafs 4 (SO) ---- Lineup unchanged.

Review:

Not a lot of good came out of this stint, with a 1-4 record. Face-offs, and secondary scoring continue to be an issue, but I'm happy to say that the lines are starting to play a little better as a whole.

The young defenseman Tyutin and Kondratiev continue to impress, and Lundqvist, aside from the odd bad one, is progressing nicely.

Jason Ward was placed on waivers as of November 12th, went without claim and was assigned to Hartford. In his place, Chad Wiseman has been recalled, although for how long is uncertain. It is growing increasingly tough to resist bringing up Dawes and Immonen. However with the likes of Fedorov and Taffe not pulling their load, I may have no choice. I put Taffe on the block, but there seems to be ZERO interest...maybe the displaced Glen Sather will catch on with another team and take him off my hands.

Organization Player Stats

New York Rangers Player Stats
Hartford Wolfpack Statistics

League Standings/Information:

Complete NHL Standings & League Leaders (Below is a summary)
PHP Code:
************************************************************************************************

National Hockey League Monday November 14 2005
************************************************************************************************

================================================================================================

2005-06 Tables
================================================================================================

Eastern Conference

Pos     Team                     GP     W      L      L      O
-SL   Pct     GF   GA   Pts  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st     Capitals                21     16     5      0      0.762   73   48   32   
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd     Penguins                16     13     3      0      0.813   69   37   26   
3rd     Canadiens               18     12     6      0      0.667   46   49   24   
4th     Flyers                  19     12     5      2      0.684   59   42   26   
5th     NY Islanders            15     11     3      1      0.767   48   34   23   
6th     Lightning               17     11     5      1      0.676   57   52   23   
7th     Senators                19     10     8      1      0.553   58   56   21   
8th     Devils                  18     10     7      1      0.583   45   45   21   
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9th     Sabres                  17     8      5      4      0.588   47   37   20   
10th    Bruins                  17     7      6      4      0.529   48   52   18   
11th    Panthers                18     7      8      3      0.472   51   64   17   
12th    Maple Leafs             18     6      9      3      0.417   55   63   15   
13th    Thrashers               17     6      9      2      0.412   35   55   14   
14th    Carolina                16     4      9      3      0.344   42   55   11   
15th    NY Rangers              16     4      10     2      0.313   33   56   10   

Western Conference

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st     Stars                   18     14     3      1      0.806   58   44   29   
2nd     Colorado                17     13     2      2      0.824   62   33   28   
3rd     Red Wings               19     13     6      0      0.684   61   53   26   
4th     Mighty Ducks            17     13     4      0      0.765   56   37   26   
5th     Canucks                 20     11     7      2      0.600   58   53   24   
6th     Blue Jackets            20     10     7      3      0.575   58   62   23   
7th     Oilers                  17     9      4      4      0.647   50   50   22   
8th     Blackhawks              18     8      7      3      0.528   46   53   19   
9th     Flames                  20     8      10     2      0.450   46   52   18   
10th    Nashville               18     8      9      1      0.472   44   47   17   
11th    Kings                   17     5      8      4      0.412   48   53   14   
12th    Sharks                  18     5      10     3      0.361   37   53   13   
13th    Coyotes                 18     4      9      5      0.361   42   62   13   
14th    Blues                   17     5      10     2      0.353   32   43   12   
15th    Wild                    18     4      11     3      0.306   39   63   11 
Complete AHL Standings (Below is a summary)
PHP Code:

American Hockey League Monday November 14 2005

2005-06 Tables

Atlantic Division

1st     Hartford                 15     11     3      1      0.767   52   35   23   
2nd     Lowell                   14     11     3      0      0.786   43   25   22   
3rd     Manchester               14     7      4      3      0.607   48   35   17   
4th     Portland                 15     8      7      0      0.533   40   42   16   
5th     Albany                   13     5      7      1      0.423   36   45   11   
6th     Providence               11     1      9      1      0.136   19   40   3    
7th     Springfield              11     0      11     0      0.000   8    49   0 

Old
12-20-2005, 12:02 AM
BigE

Nine Game Stint: November 14th - December 1st

Rangers 3 - New Jersey Devils 4 ---- In: Wiseman. Out: Ward (waived, claimed)
Rangers 1 - Minnesota Wild 3 ---- In: Weekes, Immonen. Out: Lundqvist, Wiseman.
Rangers 3 - Phoenix Coyotes 5 ---- In: Strudwick. Out: Malik
Rangers 3 - Dallas Stars 4 (SO) ---- In: Lundqvist, Malik. Out: Weekes, Strudwick.
Rangers 3 - Minnesota Wild 4 (SO) ---- In: Strudwick. Out: Poti (IR)
Rangers 5 - Buffalo Sabres 4 (SO) ---- Lineup unchanged.
Rangers 2 - Mighty Ducks of Anaheim 0 ---- Lineup unchanged.
Rangers 0 - Florida Panthers 3 ---- Lineup unchanged.
Rangers 3 - Toronto Maple Leafs 4 ---- Lineup unchanged.

Review:

Well it was a crumby month that saw us go a rather embarassing 2-5-2, although we played some very tight games.

Inserting Immonen into the lineup seemed to pay almost immediate dividends in the circles which brought us a little closer to 50% team-wide. That, I think helped give us a greater amount of puck possession time, which has helped us keep into the games.

Disaster strikes my farm club near the end of December with Nigel Dawes suffering an ACL injury which is going to force him out for 4 months. Dawes was 2nd in AHL scoring with 45 points in 31 games, at the time of his injury. Together Dawes and linemate Jessiman have been ripping a hole in the AHL's Atlantic Division, leading the pack to an impressive 10 games over .500. The future looks bright for us!

Lookin' Up:
Petr Prucha is adjusting relatively well to the icetime he's receiving on the 2nd line. After responding to some time with Hartford he's managed 5 pts in 9 games, a +2, and a solid 7.29 rating on a team of low 7's and high 6's (not very good, I admit - the standard for my non-rebuilding teams is usually high 7's, low 8's...that'll come late next year and 07-08).

Henrik Lundqvist was the goaltender for both Ranger victories, in addition to the closer SO games over the stint. A young goaltender playing on a bad team defensively is going to have bouts of inconsistency. Weekes is there to step in and play it 40-60, so that helps take some pressure off.

Fedor Tyutin & Max Kondratiev have become my top two defenseman on a team of sad underacheivers. They're the only two to post 7 ratings, and each help to contribute offense to an otherwise insignificant blueline.

Lookin' Down:
Darius Kasparaitis has been relegated to my number 4 defenseman, with utterly horrid play. He's averaging a 6.75 rating, a -17 with an astounding 96 giveaways.

Marek Malik, who has been on the block for about a week now, was useless on defense for me over this stretch. I was in negotiations with a variety of teams looking for a veteran presence, but couldn't find a deal that was going to suit my needs. (He does turn it up in December though.)

Old
12-20-2005, 06:32 AM
zorgie

BigE, do you know that you can set up a tactic for every line and for every player? That could improve your record. But the tactics must be good

Old
12-20-2005, 07:50 AM
TUQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgie
BigE, do you know that you can set up a tactic for every line and for every player? That could improve your record. But the tactics must be good
He is one of the creators of this thing (Head Reasercher ?), though he definitely knows that

TUQ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2005, 09:58 AM
zorgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUQ
He is one of the creators of this thing (Head Reasercher ?), though he definitely knows that
Just curious. Because the results are awful...

Old
12-20-2005, 10:03 AM
Nich

bring up nigel and send down taffe.....15 goals in 15 games

i really need to get this game....i love being the gm

Nich is offline   Reply With Quote