HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Who will be sent down?

Closed Thread

Old
10-16-2003, 09:58 AM
habsfan11

vCash: 500
Who will be sent down?

With Begin healthy now, who will have to be sent down to Hamilton to open up a spot. The obvious guess is Higgins, but im just corious if anybody else feels someone else should be sent down, like dwyer maybe

Old
10-16-2003, 10:03 AM
Komisaruis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey_s_
With Begin healthy now, who will have to be sent down to Hamilton to open up a spot. The obvious guess is Higgins, but im just corious if anybody else feels someone else should be sent down, like dwyer maybe

Thats Komisarek and dwyer!!!

www.rds.ca

Old
10-16-2003, 10:03 AM
JeromeHP
@Jerome_Berube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey_s_

Could be Komisarek, Higgins

Or maybe a traded with Sundstrom or somebody else

Old
10-16-2003, 10:05 AM
Bob Bastards

I think Dwyer will stay until Langdon is back to the lineup and even and I am not even sure of that. Enforcer get hurt from time to time and its better to send down Higgins, you don't have to put it through the waiver and he will get more ice time down in Hamilton. Komi is next in line. I think they will keep Dwyer and Bouillon as back-up. I don't know if this make the count by the way...

Oh yeah, I think Sunstrom is better wake-up soon cause is place is not a given yet. Keeping this guys on the fourth is a waste of space. In the beginning of the year I was sure that he would outplay Dackel, but it look like Dackel get the fax and is kicking butt out there. I think he know he have to do so to keep is job.

Last minute update...
Just read on RDS:

Komisarek et Dwyer à Hamilton
Bob Gainey a annoncé jeudi que le défenseur Mike Komisarek et l'attaquant Gordie Dwyer avaient été cédés aux Bulldogs de Hamilton de la Ligue américaine.

Komisarek, âgé de 21 ans, a participé à six matchs préparatoires avec le Canadien cette saison. Dwyer, âgé de 27 ans, a pris part à deux des trois premiers matchs du Canadien en 2003-2004.

lhttp://www.rds.ca/cgi-bin/nouvelles?site=rdw&action=4&SPODIR=information&spo rt=#89862

Old
10-16-2003, 10:12 AM
danboulie

Send a message via MSN to danboulie
Wow, I was going to say Higgins, but I guess the whole "Komisarek and Dwyer sent down" thing from RDS sort of eliminates that possibility.

Old
10-16-2003, 10:20 AM
habsfan11

I guess i posted this theard a bit to early. I still think Higgins is going to get sent down, there is no sense in keeping him up, if he can get top-line ice time in the AHL. I guess hell get sent down when Koivu makes his debut

Closed Thread