HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Brad Norton

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-16-2005, 02:11 PM
  #1
kingsfan25
Registered User
 
kingsfan25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,834
vCash: 500
Brad Norton

As per a thread at LGK, in which the poster sites a finnish article, Brad has left his Finnish club and is back in the US. Needless to say that has led to speculation that he might be a King once more....

So... yeah, discuss...

kingsfan25 is offline  
Old
12-16-2005, 03:03 PM
  #2
Chuck Norris*
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 96
vCash: 500
Chuck once tought brad the art of the roundhouse... europeans don't like violence... thats why bradley is coming home to Chuck

Chuck Norris* is offline  
Old
12-17-2005, 05:41 PM
  #3
Reaper45
Registered User
 
Reaper45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: South Bay
Country: United States
Posts: 30,740
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckNorris
Chuck once tought brad the art of the roundhouse... europeans don't like violence... thats why bradley is coming home to Chuck
Instead of being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter he grew a beard.

Reaper45 is offline  
Old
12-17-2005, 05:50 PM
  #4
Captain Ron
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Race City USA
Country: United States
Posts: 17,409
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45
Instead of being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter he grew a beard.
Awesome!

Captain Ron is offline  
Old
12-17-2005, 11:30 PM
  #5
Chuck Norris*
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 96
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45
Instead of being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter he grew a beard.
ah what have we here. An enlightened one. You sir are a friend of Chuck.

Chuck Norris* is offline  
Old
12-17-2005, 11:39 PM
  #6
Raipe
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 203
vCash: 500
Norton was fans favorite.Jokerit fans are very sad and angry because he decide to leave.Big loss for whole SM-liiga

Raipe is offline  
Old
12-18-2005, 01:26 AM
  #7
ILuvLA
Registered User
 
ILuvLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Lost in LA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,744
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45
Instead of being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter he grew a beard.
Too good

ILuvLA is offline  
Old
12-18-2005, 01:24 PM
  #8
Reaper45
Registered User
 
Reaper45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: South Bay
Country: United States
Posts: 30,740
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckNorris
ah what have we here. An enlightened one. You sir are a friend of Chuck.
Macgyver can build an airplane out of gum and paper clips, but Chuck Norris
can kill him and take it.

There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.

Reaper45 is offline  
Old
12-18-2005, 01:26 PM
  #9
Captain Ron
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Race City USA
Country: United States
Posts: 17,409
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45
Macgyver can build an airplane out of gum and paper clips, but Chuck Norris
can kill him and take it.

There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.
I am sure his barber will be glad to hear that. He better wear protection.

Captain Ron is offline  
Old
12-18-2005, 04:05 PM
  #10
Reaper45
Registered User
 
Reaper45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: South Bay
Country: United States
Posts: 30,740
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongebob
I am sure his barber will be glad to hear that. He better wear protection.
The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked
names for his left and right legs.

Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundhouse kick related deaths
have increased 13,000 percent.

Reaper45 is offline  
Old
12-18-2005, 04:10 PM
  #11
Captain Ron
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Race City USA
Country: United States
Posts: 17,409
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45
The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked
names for his left and right legs.

Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundhouse kick related deaths
have increased 13,000 percent.
Reaper you really need to get out more.......I mean seriously.

Captain Ron is offline  
Old
12-18-2005, 04:31 PM
  #12
Reaper45
Registered User
 
Reaper45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: South Bay
Country: United States
Posts: 30,740
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongebob
Reaper you really need to get out more.......I mean seriously.
Back when he lived in L.A> he had a martial arts studio down the street from my house, I used to go there all the time, and I even went to Chuck's house. He's a bad *** dude. I erven own all of his movies on DVD.

Reaper45 is offline  
Old
12-18-2005, 04:35 PM
  #13
Captain Ron
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Race City USA
Country: United States
Posts: 17,409
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45
Back when he lived in L.A> he had a martial arts studio down the street from my house, I used to go there all the time, and I even went to Chuck's house. He's a bad *** dude. I erven own all of his movies on DVD.
I always love it when Conan O'Brian plays Walker Texas Ranger clips on his show. Other than that I do not watch too much Chuck Norris.

Captain Ron is offline  
Old
12-18-2005, 04:38 PM
  #14
Reaper45
Registered User
 
Reaper45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: South Bay
Country: United States
Posts: 30,740
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongebob
I always love it when Conan O'Brian plays Walker Texas Ranger clips on his show. Other than that I do not watch too much Chuck Norris.
Dude, go pick up Delta Force!

Maybe even Breaker, breaker!

Reaper45 is offline  
Old
12-18-2005, 04:39 PM
  #15
Osprey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 14,300
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45
I even own all of his movies on DVD.
That's a lot of dumpster diving . Seriously, though, the MIA and DF series are worthy of any DVD collection.

Osprey is offline  
Old
12-18-2005, 06:39 PM
  #16
took420s
Registered User
 
took420s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Monterey
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 2,196
vCash: 500
What about "Return of the Dragon"?

Dude had like no lines, but he and his chest hair put a whoopin on Bruce up until Bruce snapped his neck.

Classic fight scene in a great location.

took420s is offline  
Old
12-18-2005, 09:11 PM
  #17
Reaper45
Registered User
 
Reaper45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: South Bay
Country: United States
Posts: 30,740
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprey
That's a lot of dumpster diving . Seriously, though, the MIA and DF series are worthy of any DVD collection.
Tell me about it. I also have all of Arnold's movies on dvd as well.

Reaper45 is offline  
Old
12-18-2005, 10:06 PM
  #18
Chartrand
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Country: Bahrain
Posts: 2,209
vCash: 500
Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer...too bad he has never cried.

Chartrand is offline  
Old
12-18-2005, 10:10 PM
  #19
Reaper45
Registered User
 
Reaper45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: South Bay
Country: United States
Posts: 30,740
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Chuck Norris only masturbates to pictures of Chuck Norris.

Reaper45 is offline  
Old
12-18-2005, 10:12 PM
  #20
Osprey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 14,300
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45
Tell me about it. I also have all of Arnold's movies on dvd as well.
Can't go wrong with Arnie. I have almost all of his, as well, the notable exceptions being ones like Kindergarten Cop that were released on DVD only in full-frame (yuck! I refuse to buy butchered movies).

Osprey is offline  
Old
12-18-2005, 10:25 PM
  #21
Reaper45
Registered User
 
Reaper45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: South Bay
Country: United States
Posts: 30,740
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprey
Can't go wrong with Arnie. I have almost all of his, as well, the notable exceptions being ones like Kindergarten Cop that were released on DVD only in full-frame (yuck! I refuse to buy butchered movies).
I dont have Hercules in NY yet.

Reaper45 is offline  
Old
12-18-2005, 10:41 PM
  #22
Osprey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 14,300
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45
I dont have Hercules in NY yet.
That's a must-have for one reason: it's the first time (that I know of) that anyone can watch the movie with Arnie's actual voice (because he was dubbed over in the final print). Despite the thick accent, I could understand him perfectly, no doubt the result of 20+ years of "Arnie love"

Osprey is offline  
Old
12-18-2005, 10:59 PM
  #23
Beauty, eh?
Not sure if serious.
 
Beauty, eh?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Southern California
Country: United States
Posts: 5,367
vCash: 500
Reaper was on fire in this thread!!

Beauty, eh? is offline  
Old
12-18-2005, 11:36 PM
  #24
jfont
Registered User
 
jfont's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Posts: 15,353
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty, eh?
Reaper was on fire in this thread!!
i know...

hey reaper, make fun of facewash this time...


__________________
Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off
jfont is offline  
Old
12-18-2005, 11:43 PM
  #25
Reaper45
Registered User
 
Reaper45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: South Bay
Country: United States
Posts: 30,740
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfont
i know...

hey reaper, make fun of facewash this time...

I'll think up a few and then gladly post 'em!

Reaper45 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:26 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.