HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Shootout Night

Closed Thread

Old
12-20-2005, 10:26 PM
dbbourn

vCash: 500
Shootout Night

2 shootouts tonight so far. Still don't know if I like them, but they are certainly easier to handle when other teams are involved. Huet was in the pipes and won for Montreal... The sportsnet folks pronounce it <hugh-weigh>

Another memory from a past Kings game. Kings/Flyers... I had great seats a few years ago. IIRC, the Kings were down 4-0 going into the third and Huet got the nod for the final period as the Flyers chased Storr. I got a first hand glimpse of how AM thinks outside the box as Huet only played about 10 minutes that period. The Kings got a powerplay about halfway through and pulled their goalie for almost the rest of the game.

One other thing I noticed that game... Roenick looked like he was coasting through the warmup. My opinion changed of him that game. Haven't really liked him since other than a couple Tuesday's ago when he flipped me a puck in Toronto during the warmup.

Closed Thread