HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

i dont know what you heard about me...

Closed Thread

Old
10-17-2003, 01:27 PM
Darth Vitale
Transitional Period

vCash: 500
I don't know, but Sergei and Pavel have had a taste of a certain highly coveted woman that most guys (even players) haven't. Granted, she hasn't won squat as a tennis player but....

Old
10-17-2003, 01:37 PM
ColAvsFan

vCash:
Believe it or not, when Mike Ricci was with the Colorado Avalanche, he was a huge pimp. He, Peter Forsberg, Rene Corbet, Adam Deadmarsh and others used to go out all the time, often hitting the college bars by DU.

Now, you'd actually have to try not to run into most of these guys at the bars. This past Sunday night, after the Avs lost to the Blues, I saw Peter Worrell and Bates Battaglia pimpin' mad chicks at a club in Denver called 'The Church.' Dan Hinote and Brad Larsen (when he's not in Hershey) are often out on the town. Although when I see them, I usually see the majority of the team out together or at least several of them, either eating dinner after the games or at Choppers Sports Grill watching the Broncos when they're in town, or at various other locations throughout Denver.

I have seen Alex Tanguay trashed beyond oblivion on more than one occasion, somewhat surprisingly.

Old
10-17-2003, 02:12 PM
lux_interior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy
I don't know, but Sergei and Pavel have had a taste of a certain highly coveted woman that most guys (even players) haven't. Granted, she hasn't won squat as a tennis player but....

You just wanted to use the word "squat" while discussing Anna. :p

Old
10-17-2003, 02:17 PM
Troy McClure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter
What about Modano? He's a good looking guy, a star (no pun intended) in Dallas, and never seems to be tied down. God I'd love to party with hockey players just to hear all their crazy stories.
Modano has a reputation around Dallas for going through women on a daily basis. One radio sports show around here gives awards to local players, Modano consistently wins "Best Trim Magnet".

Old
10-17-2003, 08:01 PM
ehc73

Send a message via ICQ to ehc73
Quote:
Originally Posted by haugmi01
We here in CANADA can drink at the age of 18!
I think that's only in Alberta.

Old
10-17-2003, 09:41 PM
kruezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehc73
I think that's only in Alberta.
It alternates between 19 and 18 as you go from West to East, At least last I knew.

Old
10-17-2003, 10:18 PM
Snap Wilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by tray
Yeah they are..... Spend some time in Kelowna during the off-season... know how to party thats forsure.
Tray: I visit Kelowna every year, got friends in the area. Nice place, but WHAT THE HELL IS THERE TO DO THERE??? It ain't a party town, not that I've ever seen.

MoneyP

Old
10-18-2003, 08:25 AM
looooob

Quote:
Originally Posted by kruezer
It alternates between 19 and 18 as you go from West to East, At least last I knew.
its 18 in Alberta, Manitoba and Quebec. Ironically the only 3 places I've lived....of course now that I'm pushing 35 it's not such a big deal

Old
10-18-2003, 08:32 AM
Kirk Muller*

I have it from a top guy who works at the Team radiostation in Ottawa that André Roy was a big party guy, and that that was why the Senators traded him away. He was a bad influence on Redden apparently.

Old
10-18-2003, 08:36 AM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BironsGirl43
Haha.. great topic!!

There are lots.. I could name tons for ya.. but I think I'd have to go with Rhett Warrener.. next time he pulls a groin.. it better be his.. lol..

Old
10-18-2003, 08:55 AM
south-sentral

I heard Martin Havlat was a pimp... but then again it could be just those puckbunnies at games that are obsessed with him.

Old
10-18-2003, 09:18 AM
Sticky*

Ya Havlat pimps a lot of broads. Seen him out quite a bit with Hossa.

Old
10-18-2003, 10:59 AM
Tazzjayz

I've seen Hainsey, Komisarek, Higgins, Ryder and Hossa recently. Last year one of my friends got into an argument with Ed Belfour in that same club. And I've seen Martin Lapointe in a strip club.

Anyone from Montreal should go to Time tonight, they'll see some Habs players most likely.

Old
10-18-2003, 11:09 AM
Theoren Fan

Send a message via AIM to Theoren Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BironsGirl43
Haha.. great topic!!

There are lots.. I could name tons for ya.. but I think I'd have to go with Rhett Warrener.. next time he pulls a groin.. it better be his.. lol..
Rhett Warrener's gay?

Old
10-18-2003, 12:11 PM
SwisshockeyAcademy

Bryan McCabe and Trevor Kidd. Kidd is just pathetic, out of shape booze hound,Mccabe would be well served becoming a professional hockey player..The strip clubs in Montreal are places almost all players go but i've never seen any sloppy drinking. I will not say who was there but almost any player you could imagine.
This thread should be more about the guys you HAVE NOT seen running around the bars chasing women. That would be a bigger surprise and story.

Old
10-18-2003, 01:27 PM
Potter

Send a message via AIM to Potter
I live right outside of New York but I cant afford to goto the clubs the Rangers are at (spare me the payroll jokes) so Ive never seen any out. When you guys see the players out boozin' and pimpin' like champs do they care if you go up and talk to them or are they not really interested in being bothered?

Old
10-18-2003, 01:34 PM
windowlicker

interesting thread.... interesting info being passed around that will never allow me to look at brendan shanahan or rhett warrener thesame...

janne niinimaa would hit bars and small clubs early in the evening and go all nite.
one evening he kept hitting on a waitress friend of mine, but she wasnt biting. then he walked by me, giving off that "hey, you know who i am"
look. he was not amused when i asked him if he played basketball.

Closed Thread