HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Tukonen to WJC & Fukufuji to Reading

Closed Thread

Old
12-24-2005, 10:41 AM
Kick

vCash: 500
Tukonen to WJC & Fukufuji to Reading

Quote:
Notes: Monarch blueliner Lauri Tukonen has left the team for the World Junior Championships in Vancouver, where he’ll play for the Finnish national squad. The WJC will run from Dec. 26 through Jan. 5. . . . After the game, Japanese goaltender Yutaka Fukufuji was reassigned to Reading of the ECHL. Fukufuji appeared in two games with the Monarchs, going 1-1 while giving up 3.00 goals per game. . .
LINK

Old
01-05-2006, 05:40 PM
Larkin

Ok so what do you guys think of Lauri? Anybody seen his games in Manchester, would like to know has he been good, points are ok. In WCJ he was gold to us. I think he leads now in points, but not sure, because HC:s site are jammed. He had 8 points before tonight and was sharing 1:st spot so now he has i think 10 and leads. When you think he will get a change in up? Los has a good team so i think maybe next year. It's better to be in AHL in 1st or 2nd line than in NHL 4th.

Old
01-05-2006, 05:46 PM
kingsfan25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkin
Ok so what do you guys think of Lauri? Anybody seen his games in Manchester, would like to know has he been good, points are ok. In WCJ he was gold to us. I think he leads now in points, but not sure, because HC:s site are jammed. He had 8 points before tonight and was sharing 1:st spot so now he has i think 10 and leads. When you think he will get a change in up? Los has a good team so i think maybe next year. It's better to be in AHL in 1st or 2nd line than in NHL 4th.

Yeah, from what I saw he's looked pretty good for Finland. Scored a nice breakaway goal the other night against the U.S.

Old
01-05-2006, 05:50 PM
Reaper45

Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Agreed, I think he'll get called up and see some time with the Kings next season.

Old
01-05-2006, 05:54 PM
Captain Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45
Agreed, I think he'll get called up and see some time with the Kings next season.
Hey with the way Kings are calling up players from Manchester this year would not be out of the question.

Old
01-05-2006, 06:06 PM
Reaper45

Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongebob
Hey with the way Kings are calling up players from Manchester this year would not be out of the question.
I thought of that after I posted the first response.

Closed Thread