HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Getting started

Closed Thread

Old
10-15-2003, 06:54 AM
tulsytrid1

vCash: 500
Getting started

Well we are 1-1 after 2 games which I'll take since it was games against 2 Playoff teams. We have 3 games coming the next few days. Blues/Jax/Hawks. I am hoping to get at least 4 pts out of these 3 games.

Old
10-16-2003, 10:29 PM
sparkle twin
I luv u summertime

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Starting the year with 4 home games I was hoping to go either 3-1 or 2-2. I am very happy with the way the team has played so far, our defense has been great and after 3 games seems to be proving everyone wrong. We need a third win to completely shut the door on last season since it wasn't until November that we got our 2nd win. Personally, I will feel better with a third win, it would already be a more successful season with just the 3 wins, at least to me.

So now, after beating St.Louis, which was huge since we rarely do, we are 2-1 with a chance to go 4-1 in the next few days!

I'm really hoping that the team doesn't take Columbus lightly. We of all teams should know that just because a team finishes lower in the standings doesn't mean they can't come out and beat you. These games are always good so it should be exciting. I'm sure that since it's a Saturday game there will be plenty of BJ's fans there so that should be fun. Based on our play so far, I think we will win.

I'm not sure what to expect against Chicago. It being our first road game it's important to start with a win and we could have some good momentum going into it. I don't know how Chicago has been so far, but everyone says they're not going to do well (although I think I heard the same thing about our defense) but we'll see. I think we can hold our own and get the win.

Anyway, there is a chance that we could be 4-1 after the first 5 games! I'm excited!!!

Closed Thread