HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Goalie "Competition"....forget controversy.

Closed Thread

Old
12-28-2005, 01:15 AM
Corto
Faceless Man

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover
90% of the time lemaire plays a goalie until he loses and then switches goalies until that goalie loses. It may seem like he's alternating goalies, but minny hasn't had any long winning streaks, so either goalies gets 2-3 starts in a row this year max i think.
Nope, I know that's not how it works, it's Ruff's way of doing it...

Fernandez is 12-5, Rollie 4-11.... Yet Fernandez started 20 and Roloson 16 games.

Old
12-28-2005, 01:35 AM
Rover*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corto
Nope, I know that's not how it works, it's Ruff's way of doing it...

Fernandez is 12-5, Rollie 4-11.... Yet Fernandez started 20 and Roloson 16 games.
Pretty sure that's close to how it works, but i'd have to check the stats. I know, cause I have manny on my fantasy team and always bench him for the next game after he loses and always start him for the next game if rolosson lost the game before. I keep manny in if he won the game before, but bench him if rolosson won before. Back to back games is where this doesn't usually work. Going by this method, I've pretty much had manny in all the games he's played this year, but am thrown off sometimes due to lemaire's wackiness.

Edit: Just cause I was bored and curious myself. Play till you win does work in the majority of the cases. Only lemaire truly knows what method of madness he uses to account for the anomolies in this pattern.

5-Oct W R
8-Oct L R
9-Oct OTL F
12-Oct W R
14-Oct L R
16-Oct W F
19-Oct W F
22-Oct W F
23-Oct L R Back to back games.
25-Oct L F
28-Oct OTL R
29-Oct W F
1-Nov L F
2-Nov L R
5-Nov W R Most likely setting up for a back to back situation.
6-Nov W F Back to back game.
8-Nov L R Maybe due to roloson winning last game, but not playing again due to back to back?
11-Nov L F
14-Nov L R
19-Nov W F
23-Nov L R Only Lemaire knows.
25-Nov W F
30-Nov OTL F
1-Dec L R
3-Dec OTL F
5-Dec L R
8-Dec W F
10-Dec L F
11-Dec L R
13-Dec W F
15-Dec L F
17-Dec W R
19-Dec W F Only Lemaire Knows.
22-Dec L R Most likely making up for the fact for not playing roloson again after he won his last start??
23-Dec W F
26-Dec W F

Last edited by Rover*: 12-28-2005 at 02:34 AM.
Closed Thread