HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Peter Cehlarik

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-12-2017, 08:31 PM
  #26
mikaH
Registered User
 
mikaH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Country: Finland
Posts: 1,805
vCash: 500
I've been hyping up our Swedish league scouting for a while, he's another gem from there.

mikaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2017, 08:33 PM
  #27
Spoon fed
Registered User
 
Spoon fed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 241
vCash: 500
This kid can really pass. He's also very good away from the puck. Still needs to work on that first stride (as others have said here), but a really nice fit for Krejci.

Spoon fed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2017, 08:37 PM
  #28
KnightofBoston
Mnt. Carlo
 
KnightofBoston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Easthampton, Ma
Country: United States
Posts: 14,998
vCash: 500
Heinen will be fine


I knew Cehlarik would be good, played against men at a younger age. He's in great shape, good size, fluid skater and can develop a better first step with time and a great trainer he affords with a new NHL contact


The drafting is starting to catch up

KnightofBoston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2017, 09:23 PM
  #29
Krupp
Registered User
 
Krupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Haymarket, VA
Posts: 699
vCash: 500
I know one game doesn't exactly mean anything in the long run, but if he can play like he did tonight on a consistent basis, I think we have a keeper on our hands...

Krupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2017, 09:31 PM
  #30
TMac21
Save us Sweeney
 
TMac21's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,844
vCash: 250
Send a message via AIM to TMac21 Send a message via Yahoo to TMac21
Great start to the career.

TMac21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2017, 09:33 PM
  #31
missingchicklet
Registered User
 
missingchicklet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 19,645
vCash: 500
He's the real deal. Has fit right in. Making good decisive passes. Getting physical. Seems to have good IQ. Good frame. I know it's only 2 games, but wow has he looked good.

missingchicklet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2017, 09:36 PM
  #32
moltisanti
Registered User
 
moltisanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7,628
vCash: 500
Under the radar gritty player. So quick with his stick. This line is a treat.

moltisanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2017, 09:37 PM
  #33
Mr. Make-Believe
Moderator
Pass me another nail
 
Mr. Make-Believe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Erotic Fantasies
Country: Canada
Posts: 25,411
vCash: 500
...

I'll admit I wrote him off. Bad play on my part. Another crappy Chiarelli pick.

Dude has looked great in his first couple of games and fits that line perfectly.

Here's to continued success.

__________________
#15 1918 - 2017
Mr. Make-Believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2017, 09:37 PM
  #34
rocketdan9
Registered User
 
rocketdan9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,866
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightofBoston View Post
Heinen will be fine


I knew Cehlarik would be good, played against men at a younger age. He's in great shape, good size, fluid skater and can develop a better first step with time and a great trainer he affords with a new NHL contact


The drafting is starting to catch up
Cehlarik > Heinen ... like much better

But celly is no ordinary rookie... poised beyond his age

Game looks slow to him, which is a great thing

Doesn't Celly remind you guys of Peter Nedved ??

rocketdan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2017, 10:53 PM
  #35
Hazi
Registered User
 
Hazi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 5,340
vCash: 500
Roenick spoke highly of Cehlarik during the intermissions and post-game tonight. Krejci likes playing with him too.

Hazi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2017, 11:03 PM
  #36
moltisanti
Registered User
 
moltisanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7,628
vCash: 500
He reminds me of Carl.

moltisanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2017, 11:15 PM
  #37
PlayMakers
Moderator
 
PlayMakers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Wellesley, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 17,168
vCash: 500

__________________
PlayMakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2017, 11:18 PM
  #38
22Brad Park
Registered User
 
22Brad Park's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 18,583
vCash: 500
That line hurt habs tonite far as coverage. They had to pick which line they wanted to defend and choose Bergeron line.Different looking team now with more scoring spread out.The rookie fit in nice and it worked.


Last edited by 22Brad Park; 02-12-2017 at 11:28 PM..
22Brad Park is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2017, 11:27 PM
  #39
Colt.45Orr
Registered User
 
Colt.45Orr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,529
vCash: 500
Finally giving Krejci wingers that match his skill level. I liked Cehlerik at the WJCS and he meshes well with the higher skilled players in the NHL.

Colt.45Orr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2017, 05:45 AM
  #40
Blowfish
Registered User
 
Blowfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: St. Kitts, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,040
vCash: 500
I've been begging for him since day 1 but it only made sense he play on NA ice first. So happy to see him playing well. This is no surprise to Bruins management. They were sold on him day 1.

If he's traded I will lose it!!!!

Blowfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2017, 06:22 AM
  #41
mikelvl
Registered User
 
mikelvl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,367
vCash: 500
Cam thinks he will look great in an Avs uniform.....

mikelvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2017, 07:16 AM
  #42
BNHL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 17,974
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketdan9 View Post
Cehlarik > Heinen ... like much better

But celly is no ordinary rookie... poised beyond his age

Game looks slow to him, which is a great thing

Doesn't Celly remind you guys of Peter Nedved ??
Have no idea how Cehlarik would have looked under Clode,or Heinen under Cassidy.

BNHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2017, 07:17 AM
  #43
Blowfish
Registered User
 
Blowfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: St. Kitts, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,040
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNHL View Post
Have no idea how Cehlarik would have looked under Clode,or Heinen under Cassidy.
Like a robot.

Blowfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2017, 07:19 AM
  #44
BNHL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 17,974
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowfish View Post
Like a robot.
I wonder. Would Clode's demand of system adherence have shown us a different Cehlarik? Probably.

BNHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2017, 09:11 AM
  #45
CombatOnContact
 
CombatOnContact's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Ottawa
Country: Malaysia
Posts: 16,879
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CombatOnContact
Sent back to Providence?

I imagine it's just so he can continue to get some reps in while the big boys are on their mandated "break"...

Also gives them a roster spot to make a deal, but I hope they don't leave him there when the dust is settled. He looks like an NHL player and they should continue to cultivate that.

CombatOnContact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2017, 10:11 AM
  #46
duffy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 418
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNHL View Post
I wonder. Would Clode's demand of system adherence have shown us a different Cehlarik? Probably.
Look at the way the team is playing under Cassidy and that will answer your question!
I remember some scholar on this board saying poor Clode couldn't make Chicken salad
From Chicken crap! Well don't look now but Cassidy has just accomplished that unattainable feat.
Did anyone notice that Adam MC Quade was the sniper on our first goal last night - could you imagine Clode seeing him pinch that far down the wall - he would have had a stroke.

duffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2017, 10:28 AM
  #47
gillesgilbert
Registered User
 
gillesgilbert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Cape Breton
Posts: 5,733
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffy View Post
Look at the way the team is playing under Cassidy and that will answer your question!
I remember some scholar on this board saying poor Clode couldn't make Chicken salad
From Chicken crap! Well don't look now but Cassidy has just accomplished that unattainable feat.
Did anyone notice that Adam MC Quade was the sniper on our first goal last night - could you imagine Clode seeing him pinch that far down the wall - he would have had a stroke.
Yes that was unusual for sure . I am not sure I like McQuaid or K Miller taking risks like that although it has worked for them so far , but if they want to unleash Krug , C Miller and even Chara , I say , go for it !

gillesgilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2017, 10:46 AM
  #48
rocketdan9
Registered User
 
rocketdan9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,866
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gillesgilbert View Post
Yes that was unusual for sure . I am not sure I like McQuaid or K Miller taking risks like that although it has worked for them so far , but if they want to unleash Krug , C Miller and even Chara , I say , go for it !
You and Clode think alike

Clode sees the game as you are this and that

while Cassidy sees versatility

i like Cassidys thinking better to be honest

Even if Mcquaid messed up that pass, a forward would have to cover for him...

trust

rocketdan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2017, 10:47 AM
  #49
rocketdan9
Registered User
 
rocketdan9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,866
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CombatOnContact View Post
Sent back to Providence?

I imagine it's just so he can continue to get some reps in while the big boys are on their mandated "break"...

Also gives them a roster spot to make a deal, but I hope they don't leave him there when the dust is settled. He looks like an NHL player and they should continue to cultivate that.
yes. He is too young to go on vacation lol

he probably wants to play some more hockey anyways

will be the 1st one called up by next Sunday

rocketdan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2017, 11:11 AM
  #50
Bruins1993
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 177
vCash: 500
This guy is a gem

Bruins1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. @2017 All Rights Reserved.