HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Any news on hemsky?

Closed Thread

Old
10-19-2003, 07:12 AM
mrush

vCash: 500
Any news on hemsky?

Like, he came back in the third but played like 2shifts and wasn't on after? is he goign to be okay?

Old
10-19-2003, 07:29 AM
Hairball

He did take a puck off the foot. I hope it's not serious.

Old
10-19-2003, 07:36 AM
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via ICQ to thome_26
Ya, it was a pretty heavy shot that he took - I've been checking TSN.ca and the Oilers site all night/day wanting to see if something was up.

Old
10-19-2003, 07:39 AM
mrush

me too, i hope its just sore and they have 2 days to rest so i hope hes back for tuesday, he came on the pp for the 3rd and skated and looked okay but got off and never came back, so i pray that its just sore and he'll be back,

Old
10-19-2003, 08:57 AM
ToothlessAggression

I am guessing it is just sore, they would not have let him try it if anything was broken.

Old
10-19-2003, 06:18 PM
Yosemite Sam

vCash: 1050
I'm making my changes in my hockey pool and as much as I love Ales the player/the oiler, I like him even better as a permanent fixture on my lifer pool team. Well, maybe not permanent but I think I'll keep him till he's forty anyway.

Anyone have further info on his situation? I'm making my roster changes tonight and really don't want to take him out.

Did he look in serious pain on his 3rd period shift(s)?

Aside from my ulterior motives for asking about his health, his loss would make games less interesting. Which leads me to ask this: Anyone else notice that a game without MAB is just not as exciting. Sometimes he scares us - other times he makes us smile. Where are you Jim Harnock?

Old
10-19-2003, 06:31 PM
LoudmouthHemskyfan#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosemite Sam
I'm making my changes in my hockey pool and as much as I love Ales the player/the oiler, I like him even better as a permanent fixture on my lifer pool team. Well, maybe not permanent but I think I'll keep him till he's forty anyway.

Anyone have further info on his situation? I'm making my roster changes tonight and really don't want to take him out.

Did he look in serious pain on his 3rd period shift(s)?

Aside from my ulterior motives for asking about his health, his loss would make games less interesting. Which leads me to ask this: Anyone else notice that a game without MAB is just not as exciting. Sometimes he scares us - other times he makes us smile. Where are you Jim Harnock?
Looked fine to me, sore, but fine. Might as well rest him with the score the way it was, plus, Colorado had been trying to get to him all night.

Closed Thread