Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL

St Mikes VS Bulls New Years Day

Closed Thread

Old
01-02-2006, 07:43 AM
BackBringCam

vCash: 500
St Mikes VS Bulls New Years Day

For anybody who was unable to see this game, let me tell you, it was all that is right with hockey today, (though the goalies did not get much help, LOL) Belleville is up 3-1, Majors score 5 straight and take a 6-3 lead into the last 4 minutes of the third, Bulls go on a 3 minute tear and score 4 straight to win 7-6. Lot's of emotion, 2 decent scraps, a great way to start 06. The Bulls are coming to life, watch out in the East!!!!

Old
01-30-2006, 03:08 PM
shotgunWEDDINGx

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to shotgunWEDDINGx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackBringCam
For anybody who was unable to see this game, let me tell you, it was all that is right with hockey today, (though the goalies did not get much help, LOL) Belleville is up 3-1, Majors score 5 straight and take a 6-3 lead into the last 4 minutes of the third, Bulls go on a 3 minute tear and score 4 straight to win 7-6. Lot's of emotion, 2 decent scraps, a great way to start 06. The Bulls are coming to life, watch out in the East!!!!
I couldn't agree more! That game had me on the edge of my seat until the last second. The last game the Bulls played was exciting as well, but only one goal was scored in the whole game. The ending seconds of the third had me worried that Kingston was coming back to tie it and send it to overtime, and possibly a shootout. Did you get a chance to see that game?

Closed Thread