HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Mats Zuccarello Pt II

Old
01-24-2017, 07:26 PM
NewLife
what if doobie?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idlerlee View Post
I wish we were sending Zucc to the all star game instead of McDonagh.
do not disagree. zucc would be a perfect character for such an event with his flarish game and personality however mcdonaga deserves a in season vacation from girardi.

NewLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-25-2017, 11:48 AM
NickyFotiu

vCash: 500
Quote:
"Just cause the goals haven't been going in for him — he's still one of our best forwards every night," J.T. Miller said. "He brings a 200-foot game and that's why he's the player he is. I think he's doing a lot of good things. Obviously the goals will come. He's not gonna not score like this all year. It was good to see him pop one like that tonight. He's consistently one of our better players and tonight was just another example of that."
Quote:
So it hasn't mattered very much that Zuccarello is not on pace to approach the career-best 26 goals he scored last season. The right wing's .6 assists and .79 points per game through 48 matches — he's one of four Rangers to play in every game thus far — represent career highs. He recorded a career-high 40 assists during the 2013-14 season, when he had a then-career-high 59 points before reaching 61 last season.
Quote:
"He's been playing outstanding at both ends of the rink," Alain Vigneault said of Zuccarello. "He's one of our best two-way forwards. Scoring is maybe the final product, but he's set up a lot of guys for goals and he's played real hard at both ends of the rink - getting pucks out of our end, blocking shots when he has to. He's been a real competitor."
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ho...icle-1.2954764

NickyFotiu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2017, 07:32 PM
Mordeth

https://twitter.com/NYRangers/status/828723093778624512

Is it just me or does Zucc look sick in this video? Like he has the flu or something?

Mordeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2017, 07:35 PM
Irishguy42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordeth View Post

Is it just me or does Zucc look sick in this video? Like he has the flu or something?
Looks a little off. But I don't know when this promo was filmed, so who knows. In the recent Stepan Behind the Mic he didn't look too bad.

Irishguy42 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2017, 07:48 PM
Mordeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishguy42 View Post
Looks a little off. But I don't know when this promo was filmed, so who knows. In the recent Stepan Behind the Mic he didn't look too bad.
True. Does look like Clendening have played recently tho with that bruised eye But could of gotten it in practice i suppose. Just weird that they didnt get more makeup. Zucc isnt the only guy who looks really red.

Mordeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2017, 08:18 AM
Larrybiv
Rangers fan forever!

Quote:
True. Does look like Clendening have played recently tho with that bruised eye But could of gotten it in practice i suppose. Just weird that they didnt get more makeup. Zucc isnt the only guy who looks really red.
Naaah, no makeup. Hockey players like that look, makes em' look bad ass.

Larrybiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2017, 08:48 AM
Larrybiv
Rangers fan forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Gorden View Post
Hes going to end the season with a line of something around 15-50-65 as long as he doesn't get hurt.

Amazing considering that his game was complete ass for a month.
Yeah man, and all this talk about him not scoring goals. Who cares that he's not?
He could score more if he shot more, but definitely at a lesser percentage then when he makes that deft pass for a great goal and a better assist.

I wouldnt be the least surprised if he hits the 70 pt. plateau. Reason? The team around him is more set and stable since the return of our injured. Not having goal scorers like Nash and even Zbad to a lesser extent really hurt his production.
Nasher has missed what?.........12-15 games, yeah thats at least 10 points right there.

Larrybiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2017, 10:10 AM
ZuccsManBun

Quote:

This was filmed shortly after the All-Star break and Zucc was away on vacation- just some sunburn folks!

ZuccsManBun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2017, 07:47 PM
magnkarl

I saw a great guiness ad when I visited Ireland recently, it would also suit Zucc very well. Guiness - pull your finger out and get it filmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRaTsrmzhPI

Mats Zuccarello Aasen, 359 NHL Games, 244 points. "too small and weak to play hockey."

magnkarl is offline   Reply With Quote