HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Johnson and Hartnell Radio Shows

Closed Thread

Old
01-04-2006, 05:49 PM
Seth Lake

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Johnson and Hartnell Radio Shows

Just happened to be reading the press release about the radio shows this Thursday night. I think it's great that we're able to get some exposure here and hope that maybe it gets a few more casual fans to come on down to the GEC, but...

The shows are on at the SAME TIME! What is up with that? Obviously with our compressed schedule as of late...the only time to have the show is Thursday evening, but couldn't they have offset the shows? Probably all comes down to national radio show contracts, but still...just another media issue that is ruffling my feathers today.

So my question is this...get your fingers ready...it's a two-parter:
1) Will you attend either broadcast in person? The Johnson show is at the Blackstone Restaurant and Brewery on West End and the Hartnell show is at Two Doors Down on Demonbreun Street.
2) Will you listen to either show? If so, which one and why. If not, why not? Hartnell will have Scott Walker on as a special guest. As of the press release, Johnson's guest has not been announced as of yet.

BTW, in case you are wondering...The Greg Johnson Show will air on 104.5 FM and The Scott Hartnell Show will air on 560-AM.

Old
01-04-2006, 06:29 PM
Predonater

vCash: 500
Hartnell show for me. My wife and I are good friends with the host and all.

Old
01-04-2006, 07:06 PM
jstreet

vCash: 50
I went down to one of Johnson's shows when he had Tootoo guest hosting. It was cool and they were very approachable as always. I enjoyed it and if I still lived in Nashville, Id be there.

Closed Thread