HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

dmen dresssing?

Closed Thread

Old
10-18-2003, 10:43 AM
billsandsabres
nhl 94 aficianado

vCash: 500
dmen dresssing?

anybody know which 6 will suit up tonight?

my guess would be tallinder and patrick get scratched

Old
10-18-2003, 10:45 AM
Goat Driver

play tallinder and scratch Campbell.

Old
10-18-2003, 11:13 AM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by billsandsabres
anybody know which 6 will suit up tonight?

my guess would be tallinder and patrick get scratched

And here I thought "Dmen Dressing" as a topic would have something to do with the blueline's liquid-like softness and their lack of substance...

Old
10-18-2003, 11:23 AM
cybresabre
Boooo custard.

vCash: 900
Send a message via ICQ to cybresabre
italian or french?

Old
10-18-2003, 02:08 PM
joechip

Send a message via Yahoo to joechip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainshot
And here I thought "Dmen Dressing" as a topic would have something to do with the blueline's liquid-like softness and their lack of substance...
Or if not that then how about changing the title of this thread should to "d-men <i>un</i>dressing." Because then we could shut it down as everything would have already been said. ;0

My enthusiasm for this season has waned enough that I'm putting off getting the satellite installed for a couple of weeks at the new house because I need to keep my blood pressure down and put up some moulding, not to mention finish the siding, paint the hallway, install the dishwasher.... *slap*

Sorry about that.

Ta,

Old
10-18-2003, 02:34 PM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by joechip
Or if not that then how about changing the title of this thread should to "d-men <i>un</i>dressing." Because then we could shut it down as everything would have already been said. ;0

My enthusiasm for this season has waned enough that I'm putting off getting the satellite installed for a couple of weeks at the new house because I need to keep my blood pressure down and put up some moulding, not to mention finish the siding, paint the hallway, install the dishwasher.... *slap*

Sorry about that.

Ta,
Part of my missing most of the conversation (or just being late to it) around here lately has been an all end-of-summer/start-of-autumn job involving replacing all of my interior pipes, redoing both my upstairs bathroom and my kitchen. Did I mention I'm putting in some windows and a new patio door too? Right now I'm avoiding the fumes from some liquid nails and trying to figure out just how bad this is going to look when I'm done.

Old
10-20-2003, 04:14 AM
joechip

Send a message via Yahoo to joechip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainshot
Part of my missing most of the conversation (or just being late to it) around here lately has been an all end-of-summer/start-of-autumn job involving replacing all of my interior pipes, redoing both my upstairs bathroom and my kitchen. Did I mention I'm putting in some windows and a new patio door too? Right now I'm avoiding the fumes from some liquid nails and trying to figure out just how bad this is going to look when I'm done.
Chain, I know exactly how you feel.

While I'm really proud of myself for having built my own house, there are times when I look around and just shake my head at how things look. Eventually the walls have to be plastered.

So, after a weekend of putting up Cypress board and batten siding (just over 1/2 finished now), re-grouting the edges of the tub surround, building a base for a new section of kitchen counter and helping the wife put up the backsplash, I come home to find that the kitchen sink and the p-trap in the tub (2nd floor bathroom) are leaking. I guess I'm pulling down the ceiling this week to find that one.

Oh, and BTW, I've got a screenplay to work on too. I don't have time for cable anymore. I go to work to relax and catch up on my social life.

Ta,

Old
10-20-2003, 05:46 AM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by joechip
Chain, I know exactly how you feel.

While I'm really proud of myself for having built my own house, there are times when I look around and just shake my head at how things look. Eventually the walls have to be plastered.

So, after a weekend of putting up Cypress board and batten siding (just over 1/2 finished now), re-grouting the edges of the tub surround, building a base for a new section of kitchen counter and helping the wife put up the backsplash, I come home to find that the kitchen sink and the p-trap in the tub (2nd floor bathroom) are leaking. I guess I'm pulling down the ceiling this week to find that one.

Oh, and BTW, I've got a screenplay to work on too. I don't have time for cable anymore. I go to work to relax and catch up on my social life.

Ta,
That's how this all started for me too---leak in the main drainpipe for the upstairs bathroom lead to pulling down the ceiling and much of the kitchen drywall and then replacing pipes (both feed lines and drain) and now redoing what was a ceramic tile bathroom do to the shower wall leaking which had contributed to the drywall damage in the kitchen. A classic "Balloon Job".

Now if only the Sabres defense proved as tenacious as my house, I would at least have good cause to stay up late on this road trip. Instead, I have almost no cause to witness their typically lousy exhibits.

Closed Thread