HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Weekes

Closed Thread

Old
01-08-2006, 08:09 AM
jas
Unsatisfied

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangersfan36
Heard during the pre-game show, the Maven said Weekes was being showcased the game against the Flyers. Too bad he can't stop a shot from a bad angle. Won't go to the Isles though, I can pretty much guarantee that.
It would appear from the naked, untrained eye, that he has a hard time squaring up to the shooter. And, since he is also slow moving lateralling, he will be out of position on a bad angle shots.

Old
01-08-2006, 08:37 AM
Ola

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch
this is Weekes, though. He's a good goalie and would be a starter on many teams in this league. He's always been pretty steady so he's the perfect guy for the job. He can be the starter and he can be a backup. He's a very good asset to have.
I agree that Weekes is a good goalie, better then Dunham IMO. But he seems to be really weak mentally. He always have a bad game after beeing out for a while ect. Not what you need from a vet goalie, I miss Glenn Healy...

Closed Thread