Notices

Corey Masse

Closed Thread

Old
10-18-2003, 05:03 PM
nhlbruin

vCash: 500
Corey Masse

Ok, now I don't like to directly come out attacking someone, but how long do we have to deal with Corey Masse in place of Tom Caron??? I'm sorry, but this guy is TERRIBLE!!! He does not act comfortably on camera, does not seem to have much knowledge of the game, and is a master at stating the painfully obvious. I have not once heard him say anything insightful. Am I the only one who can't stand watching this guy?

Old
10-18-2003, 05:08 PM
Bruwinz37

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhlbruin
Ok, now I don't like to directly come out attacking someone, but how long do we have to deal with Corey Masse in place of Tom Caron??? I'm sorry, but this guy is TERRIBLE!!! He does not act comfortably on camera, does not seem to have much knowledge of the game, and is a master at stating the painfully obvious. I have not once heard him say anything insightful. Am I the only one who can't stand watching this guy?
He is an assclown. I am not a huge Tom Caron fan, but he is worlds better than Corey. I thought Bob Rodgers did a good job during the Sox pre and post games this year.....but NESN doesnt really have the best track record of attracting quality on air personel for their pre/post games with the exception of the ex-players.

Old
10-18-2003, 05:25 PM
P. Bruinette

Send a message via Yahoo to P. Bruinette
Quote:
You think he's bad on TV?? Try listening to him for games and games on the radio trying to hear what the P-Bruins are doing and Corey dear is yapping about this and that and.. "HELLO, bucko!! Call the game!!" Some how he's gotten the idea we can see through the radio. I dont care if so-and-so went to school with Bobby-Sue. I want to know who has the d@$mn pucK!

We want to slap him. I also want to scream with him being on tonight..

Lori

Old
10-18-2003, 08:21 PM
BostonGrl819

I can't stand him either. I'd mute the TV, but then I'd miss Pederson's comments. :mad:

Old
10-18-2003, 08:40 PM
WickedBruinsGirl

Quote:
Am I the only one who can't stand watching this guy?
Nope, I'm right there with ya. TC comes back tomorrow right? Here's hoping.

Old
10-18-2003, 09:16 PM
Lady Rhian
St. McQuaid he aint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins4419
Nope, I'm right there with ya. TC comes back tomorrow right? Here's hoping.
Never thought I'd see the day when people were craving to see Tom Caron and his laptop back!

I don't know which is worse, Corey Masse or putting up with the damn ESPN announcers.

Old
10-18-2003, 10:32 PM
EspOrrsito
edumacated

I wish I could watch the Bruins on TV so I could have the chance to complain.

Old
10-19-2003, 06:50 AM
Pielsman

Is it just me or Did Cam look a 100% more relaxed in front of the NESN camera's the other night ?

Last year he was obviously very nervous on air, but he looks to me to be much more comfortable this year.

When is Tom Caron due back anyways ? -Piels

Old
10-19-2003, 07:32 AM
BruinsGoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Bruinette
You think he's bad on TV?? Try listening to him for games and games on the radio trying to hear what the P-Bruins are doing and Corey dear is yapping about this and that and.. "HELLO, bucko!! Call the game!!" Some how he's gotten the idea we can see through the radio. I dont care if so-and-so went to school with Bobby-Sue. I want to know who has the d@$mn pucK!

We want to slap him. I also want to scream with him being on tonight..

Lori

Lori and I can both agree that as die-hard P-Bruin fans putting up with 2 seasons of Masse, let's hope for the sake of all Boston fans that Dave Goucher doesn't hang 'em up for a long time.

Old
10-19-2003, 08:19 AM
SToMper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pielsman
Is it just me or Did Cam look a 100% more relaxed in front of the NESN camera's the other night ?

Last year he was obviously very nervous on air, but he looks to me to be much more comfortable this year.

When is Tom Caron due back anyways ? -Piels

Yeah, he did look a lot more comfortable. Well, he sounded a lot more comfortable. I think we're stuck with the deer in the headlights look he has, but his delivery was definitely more at ease. I like his dry whit....but I think Corey Masse has a hard time playing off of it.

Old
10-19-2003, 12:25 PM
VeddarRants
HEART AND SOUL

Masse looks a bit like Marty McInnis...

Old
10-19-2003, 03:02 PM
Bruins4877

Tonight was the first night I payed attention, and this guy is a complete tool. All the years I've ever complained about Tom Caron I take back. I'd rather have him and his bad ties than this chooch. Hopefully NESN will realize this...

Old
10-20-2003, 09:04 AM
nhlbruin

i'd rather see two of middleton, pederson, and neely in the studio for the games caron's not there than one of them with him...or maybe even the guy who does the interviews between periods and after the game (i can't think of his name at the moment), or if it's a road game throw arnold in the booth for the night...i don't care...anyone but him!

Closed Thread