HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

funniest Afterhours show EVER!!!

Closed Thread

Old
10-19-2003, 02:52 PM
Thalia

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemskyfan
Thalia, grow up! It was a little prank and you're making it sound like Torres poured pigs blood over Isbister's head at the prom.
"lighten up"
"loosen up"
"grow up"

Your "pigs blood" comment is fine but your "grow up" comment isn't.

How about people just make their point without telling others what to do, say or feel, hmmm?

Oh and I should grow up? Ummm okay then but I'm not the one throwing pie in peoples' faces.

Old
10-19-2003, 02:52 PM
Brock

That was classic.

Torres has always been like that. A few years ago at the World Juniors, TSN aired this thing that Torres and Steve Ott had put together. It was their own footage that they had filmed from the tryouts and practices. It was some classic stuff, I wish that i had taped it.

Old
10-19-2003, 03:13 PM
Marconius

Quote:
I'm trying to put myself in his position and all I can say is that I wouldn't want to sit there on national TV while licking cream off my mouth and out of my eyes etc. I doubt too many people would.

But don't you see thats the whole point, if instead Torres had brought out a super hot model to fawn over Izzy, it wouldn't be half as funny (well it might be, but for totally different reasons).

Old
10-19-2003, 03:29 PM
Thalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marconius
But don't you see thats the whole point, if instead Torres had brought out a super hot model to fawn over Izzy, it wouldn't be half as funny (well it might be, but for totally different reasons).
This is probably about the fourth time that I've stated this now but here it goes again: The pie in the face would have been okay if the timing was right... such as at the end of the interview or if his mates had got him while walking towards the dressingroom.

However, having to sit there through the whole interview looking like the class clown on national TV while trying to concentrate on the interview at hand goes beyond funny and falls into the tacky category imo.

I'm not asking people to agree with me here, I'm simply stating what I think that's all. I'm sure if there was a poll set up asking who thought the pie incident was funny and who thought it wasn't... I'd lose by a landslide.

But hey, if we all agreed on everything, this would be a very dull place to visit.

Just my 2 cents.

Old
10-19-2003, 03:33 PM
outKast*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalia
But hey, if we all agreed on everything, this would be a very dull place to visit.
good call Thalia

Old
10-19-2003, 03:53 PM
Thalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilflip
good call Thalia
Does that mean I can finally stop talking about whipped cream? I don't recall ever having such a detailed conversation about whipped cream. Mmmmm, I'm off to get me some now.

Old
10-19-2003, 04:42 PM
Don Smoove

Send a message via MSN to Don Smoove
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalia
Does that mean I can finally stop talking about whipped cream? I don't recall ever having such a detailed conversation about whipped cream. Mmmmm, I'm off to get me some now.
Fatty.

Closed Thread