HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Nolan, Pineault, Dupuis

Closed Thread

Old
01-09-2006, 02:54 PM
Macster

vCash: 500
Nolan, Pineault, Dupuis

I was at the Halifax Mooseheads-Moncton Wildcats game yesterday specifically to watch Adam Pineault and Phillipe Dupuis play and to see what kind of coach Ted Nolan is. Here are my thoughts:

AP and PD play on Moncton's top line and they play very good together. Dupuis is a good centre who makes crisp passes and is responsible in his own zone. Pineault is a very good power forward with good size and strength, and he plays very much like Todd Bertuzzi. I am hoping that these two play on a line together in Syracuse next year, but AP still has one year of junior eligibility, so maybe we can see them together in two years.

Ted Nolan absolutely has to be hired next season. He keeps his lines together but isn't afraid to bench a top player for a screwup, he has the ability to get the boys fired up and I think he is the right kind of coach to help develop Columbus's young players.

Closed Thread