HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Who's in - who's out for Thursday - LaBarbera to AHL

Closed Thread

Old
01-11-2006, 02:11 AM
TonySCV
Two Timer!

vCash: 500
Who's in - who's out for Thursday - LaBarbera to AHL

Forward Pavol Demitra, the team leader in goals (20) and points (50), will not make the two-game trip to play Boston and Buffalo because of a deep bruise in his right leg. The Kings are not sure when he will return to the lineup.

The rest of the Kings' injured appear to be on the mend.

Jeremy Roenick, out three weeks after surgery on a broken finger, will have the pins removed Thursday.

"It'll be a week to 10 days after that and then I'm playing," Roenick said. "I can't wait. I've had too much time on my hands."

He has seemingly used it wisely. Roenick has been doing two-a-day workouts to get himself in better shape.

The Kings activated forward George Parros (sprained ankle) from injured reserve, and Murray said forward Dustin Brown (bruised chest) would play against Boston.

Center Eric Belanger (torn groin) and defenseman Mike Weaver (hip flexor) are also making the trip. Belanger is not expected to play until next week but said, "It's time for me to be practicing with the boys again."

To make room on the roster, the Kings reassigned Connor James, Petr Kanko, Noah Clarke and Richard Petiot to minor league Manchester.

Goaltender Jason LaBarbera has been sent to Manchester for a conditioning assignment. He will play games tonight, Friday and Sunday. The Kings are expected to recall goaltender Adam Hauser for the trip.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/hockey...orts-nhl-kings

Old
01-11-2006, 09:53 PM
THEKingsFanInRI
This must be a dream

You forgot to mention that I will be able to see the boys in person for the first time in three years

Old
01-12-2006, 03:38 AM
I Am Ziggy Palffy

wow..i didnt know belanger had a torn groin....didnt that take out our new beloved Nomar for almost the whole season last year?

Closed Thread