HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

40 shots a game

Closed Thread

Old
01-12-2006, 12:55 AM
Artyukhin*

vCash: 500
40 shots a game

is this a new strategy now? allow 40 shots and block 25 more every night?

jullien said after the last game in ottawa

" were getting more Stingier"

well against ottawa they allowed 41 shots and the habs blocked another 23

is that Stingy?

tonight the avs had 40 shots against huet AGAIN and the habs blocked another 25

( rivet blocked 6 and bullion 6)

what the %^%#$#$ is goin on here?

is this stingier hockey?

huet saved our ###''es both games period!!!

this 40 shots a night stuff has to stop are were the #$#$#@ pittsburg penguins? were sure playin alot like them were only 13 pts ahead of them

this is embarrsing

Old
01-12-2006, 12:57 AM
Habs13

Just imagine all those pucks floating over Theo's shoulder and through his glove.. 40 shots on Theo = 6 gaa

Old
01-12-2006, 01:00 AM
Artyukhin*

were 5 pts out of 13 place in the confrence . maybe some were right we might get the top 3 pick in the draft this year . keep filling the bell center 21. 273

unreal

Old
01-12-2006, 01:01 AM
Artyukhin*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs13
Just imagine all those pucks floating over Theo's shoulder and through his glove.. 40 shots on Theo = 6 gaa

nightmare

Old
01-12-2006, 01:19 AM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug mckenzie
were 5 pts out of 13 place in the confrence . maybe some were right we might get the top 3 pick in the draft this year . keep filling the bell center 21. 273

unreal
Erik Johnson here we come!

Old
01-12-2006, 01:48 AM
Kirk Muller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchausen
Erik Johnson here we come!
Which would than lead to another year in College, followed by a couple years in the AHL with a brief cup of coffee with the big club, followed by a season of getting benched for some mistakes meanwhile Franky Bouillon and Dandy continue to cough up the puck and be manhandled in the corners and in front of the net. My God that sounds familiar.

Can you tell i'm a little bitter watching veterans continually make boneheaded plays, meanwhile a young defenseman sits on the sidelines.

Old
01-12-2006, 01:55 AM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13
Which would than lead to another year in College, followed by a couple years in the AHL with a brief cup of coffee with the big club, followed by a season of getting benched for some mistakes meanwhile Franky Bouillon and Dandy continue to cough up the puck and be manhandled in the corners and in front of the net. My God that sounds familiar.

Can you tell i'm a little bitter watching veterans continually make boneheaded plays, meanwhile a young defenseman sits on the sidelines.
I'm with you there. And it'll probably only get worse, as a coach feeling the heat will usually rely even more on his vets thinking it'll save his job. So be prepared to see Komisarek eating hot-dogs in the stands while Dandenault does his... thing.

Old
01-12-2006, 07:22 AM
Stefan

Send a message via MSN to Stefan
I hope we don't get a good draft pick this year... we don't need any more goalies.

Old
01-12-2006, 09:08 AM
NoKtUrN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13

Can't believe you actually talk about bonehead plays and foget to talk of what Bonk did last night. 2 mistakes in a row. Turned over the puck and then let Laperiere go to score the winning goal. This guy really needs to step up. Without this bonehead play, we would at least have an extra point this morning. If he is not going to produce offensivelly, at least make sure you don't turn over the puck in your own zone. Man was I pissed when I saw that yesterday.

The Garon trade seems to be a good one now but that's because of Huet which I think could be a good competition for Theodore to get his game to another level. It's going to be fun to watch what's going to happen before the trade deadline for sure.

Closed Thread