HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

It's official : Bonk sucks !!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-12-2006, 07:53 AM
  #1
Simknows
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Montréal
Posts: 147
vCash: 500
It's official : Bonk sucks !!

Can somebody explain me why Julien loves him so much
Nice pass on the Lappy goal
He was on the ice when Julien pull Huet.....why ???

Oh it's true he's doing little things !!!
Please Bob send him with the troops in Irak

Simknows is offline  
Old
01-12-2006, 07:59 AM
  #2
Tuggy
Registered User
 
Tuggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Saint John
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,819
vCash: 500
Yup I said that out loud last night watching the end of the game..."WHAT THE **** IS BONK DOING ON THE ICE?" Hell I'd rather have Garth Murray on there than Bonk. We need another scoring center SO bad it's not funny. Ribeiro - can't do it...Bonk - can't do it...Begin - can't do it...

Tuggy is online now  
Old
01-12-2006, 08:00 AM
  #3
Andrei Kastsitsyn*
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 558
vCash: 500
I Hate Bonk Now

Hate Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrei Kastsitsyn* is offline  
Old
01-12-2006, 08:04 AM
  #4
BigTimer*
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,970
vCash: 500
The next game will say it all for me.

BigTimer* is offline  
Old
01-12-2006, 08:05 AM
  #5
Qui Gon Dave
Registered User
 
Qui Gon Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cheshire, England
Country: England
Posts: 8,504
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy
Yup I said that out loud last night watching the end of the game..."WHAT THE **** IS BONK DOING ON THE ICE?" Hell I'd rather have Garth Murray on there than Bonk. We need another scoring center SO bad it's not funny. Ribeiro - can't do it...Bonk - can't do it...Begin - can't do it...
I didnt see the games Bulis was at centre for but i understand he was effective both ways, how about him as our second line C until Pleks develops enough or we trade/get a UFA? By the sounds of his play, i'd say he at least deserves an extended run to see if he can be consistant there.

Qui Gon Dave is offline  
Old
01-12-2006, 08:08 AM
  #6
NyQuil
Setec Astronomy
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: NyLand
Country: Canada
Posts: 44,239
vCash: 500
C'mon now.

He can't be THAT bad...

NyQuil is offline  
Old
01-12-2006, 08:10 AM
  #7
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyQuil
C'mon now.

He can't be THAT bad...

Oh Nyquil...why oh why did we ever doubt you

 
Old
01-12-2006, 08:11 AM
  #8
Tuggy
Registered User
 
Tuggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Saint John
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,819
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui Gon Dave
I didnt see the games Bulis was at centre for but i understand he was effective both ways, how about him as our second line C until Pleks develops enough or we trade/get a UFA? By the sounds of his play, i'd say he at least deserves an extended run to see if he can be consistant there.
While I love Bulis, I'm not convinced he's what a team would want out of a second line center. IMO he more suited to play 3rd line center (currently occupied by that dufus Bonk) and I don't think Plekanec is quite there yet. Personally I'd like to see them bring in a veteren guy. I'm not sure who yet but basically someone with Bonk's size but Begin's heart.

Tuggy is online now  
Old
01-12-2006, 08:13 AM
  #9
JWhelan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Newfoundland
Country: Canada
Posts: 97
vCash: 500
We did not deserve to win last night. Bonk just set things right. The team is playing with no heart.

JWhelan is offline  
Old
01-12-2006, 08:16 AM
  #10
Stefan_Latulippe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,878
vCash: 500
Nice Post!

It wasn't Ribs or Dags or Ryder or a Rookie who made that mistake but a veteran, a so-called 2-way forward who only has 1 goal so far this year, Radek Bonk.

And who was on the ice with him and watched Lappy shot on net? Jan "Mister 2-Way Forward" Bulis.

It is easy for Julien to placed Ribs, Dags and a rookie in the stand but the real players to be in the stand, from last night, are Bonk and Zed.

And what about Sunny and a wide open net in the 3rd?

Anyway, Bonk sucks.

Stefan_Latulippe is offline  
Old
01-12-2006, 08:20 AM
  #11
Tuggy
Registered User
 
Tuggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Saint John
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,819
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan_Latulippe
Nice Post!

It wasn't Ribs or Dags or Ryder or a Rookie who made that mistake but a veteran, a so-called 2-way forward who only has 1 goal so far this year, Radek Bonk.

And who was on the ice with him and watched Lappy shot on net? Jan "Mister 2-Way Forward" Bulis.

It is easy for Julien to placed Ribs, Dags and a rookie in the stand but the real players to be in the stand, from last night, are Bonk and Zed.

And what about Sunny and a wide open net in the 3rd?

Anyway, Bonk sucks.
Ha, funny how you make a post about Bulis now...where were you when he was our best player last week and had 6 points in 5 games?

Tuggy is online now  
Old
01-12-2006, 08:24 AM
  #12
!nkubus
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Laval, QC
Posts: 870
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWhelan
We did not deserve to win last night. Bonk just set things right. The team is playing with no heart.
Ale-freaking-luya,
Bonk made a mistake ... so what, the rest of the team looked like cowards the whole game, except for the second period. The Avs had us right where they wanted in the 3rd period. I would blame Kovy,Ribero,Zethnik and Julien before blaming Bonk.

Kovy: For blaming BÉGIN for nothing and not being able to produce.
Ribero: For lookign like a spectator the whole game.
Zethnik: For missng an Empty goal in the 3rd period.
Julien: What the Hell is tha line: Kovy with Ribero ??? Kovy Hates Ribs(he rather have Raphael as center lol...)


That's my 2 cents.

BTW Huet was fantastic in the goals he deserves the next game also

!nkubus is offline  
Old
01-12-2006, 08:24 AM
  #13
CrazyBob
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 77
vCash: 500
He suck just because he made ONE mistake even if he played a good game?

You should talk about Ryder, Zednik, Koivu, Kovalev and Ribeiro instead. It's the're fault if the team just score one goal

CrazyBob is offline  
Old
01-12-2006, 08:25 AM
  #14
BLNY
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,003
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to BLNY Send a message via Yahoo to BLNY
I don't understand how he can blame Bulis for the second goal. Bonk made the mistake on the pass yeah. That's forgivable. It's not like it was a bang bang play that lead to the goal. Colorado set things up. Bonk, after the blunder, coasted around and watche his man go to the front of the net unchecked and then score. I can forgive the pass. Even though it's a cardinal sin to pass up the middle he was still trying to make something happen. It's the lazy defence afterwards that grinds my gears.

BLNY is offline  
Old
01-12-2006, 08:25 AM
  #15
fufonzo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,533
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to fufonzo Send a message via MSN to fufonzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan_Latulippe
Nice Post!

It wasn't Ribs or Dags or Ryder or a Rookie who made that mistake but a veteran, a so-called 2-way forward who only has 1 goal so far this year, Radek Bonk.

And who was on the ice with him and watched Lappy shot on net? Jan "Mister 2-Way Forward" Bulis.

It is easy for Julien to placed Ribs, Dags and a rookie in the stand but the real players to be in the stand, from last night, are Bonk and Zed.

And what about Sunny and a wide open net in the 3rd?

Anyway, Bonk sucks.
Honestly, get a freaking life.
You know who else was on? Streit, Zednik, and Bouillon.
And on the first goal, Rivet, Streit, Higgins, Ryder and Koivu were on the ice. What's your freaking point? Anyone can be on the ice when the other team scores.

You know who was on the ice and got an assist when the Habs got their goal? Bulis

fufonzo is offline  
Old
01-12-2006, 08:26 AM
  #16
Tuggy
Registered User
 
Tuggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Saint John
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,819
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBob
He suck just because he made ONE mistake even if he played a good game?

You should talk about Ryder, Zednik, Koivu, Kovalev and Ribeiro instead. It's the're fault if the team just score one goal

Ya this is the first time this year Bonk has been bad. I think everyone has finally had enough of his heartless, effortless floating out there. For me that play last night just broke the straw on the camel's back.

Tuggy is online now  
Old
01-12-2006, 08:30 AM
  #17
fufonzo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,533
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to fufonzo Send a message via MSN to fufonzo
I don't know, I'm not ready to give up on him yet.
But I will admit that I've been less than impressed with his play this year. Not worth his salary anyhow.

fufonzo is offline  
Old
01-12-2006, 08:36 AM
  #18
CrazyBob
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 77
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy
Ya this is the first time this year Bonk has been bad. I think everyone has finally had enough of his heartless, effortless floating out there. For me that play last night just broke the straw on the camel's back.
Bonk played a very good game, yeah he made a very stupid mistake but it's not only is fault if the team has lost.

And how much goal the Habs has scored yesterday?

CrazyBob is offline  
Old
01-12-2006, 08:42 AM
  #19
Stefan_Latulippe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,878
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fufonzo
What's your freaking point? Anyone can be on the ice when the other team scores.
You have it, there's my point, anyone can be on the ice when the other team scores!!!

Just remember your nice comment the next time you blame Ribs for a goal...... Like you said, get a life

Stefan_Latulippe is offline  
Old
01-12-2006, 08:43 AM
  #20
goalchenyuk
Registered User
 
goalchenyuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: montreal
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 8,394
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy
Ha, funny how you make a post about Bulis now...where were you when he was our best player last week and had 6 points in 5 games?
i agree . Anyway ,Hockey is a team game so i don't understand why there are always fans that are looking for the '' one '' that caused the defeat .

This game was 1-1 . That means that our goaler played well , and that means that only Rivet scored .If one of the offensive ( or defensive ) player would had scored just one goal , the giveaway of Bonk wouldn't had have so much importance.

goalchenyuk is offline  
Old
01-12-2006, 08:43 AM
  #21
Tuggy
Registered User
 
Tuggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Saint John
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,819
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBob
Bonk played a very good game, yeah he made a very stupid mistake but it's not only is fault if the team has lost.

And how much goal the Habs has scored yesterday?
So you have been satisfied with Bonk's play all season?

Tuggy is online now  
Old
01-12-2006, 08:49 AM
  #22
CrazyBob
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 77
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy
So you have been satisfied with Bonk's play all season?
Im satisfied with his play since he returned from injury. He won face-off (and we dont have a lot of player who can do that), he's good on the PK and sometime he produced a little on offense. It's not like Zednik or Ribeiro who do nothing at all on the ice

CrazyBob is offline  
Old
01-12-2006, 08:52 AM
  #23
Stefan_Latulippe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,878
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBob
Im satisfied with his play since he returned from injury. He won face-off (and we dont have a lot of player who can do that), he's good on the PK and sometime he produced a little on offense. It's not like Zednik or Ribeiro who do nothing at all on the ice
So we should have kept Perreault as he was better on the faceoffs, produce more offense than Bonk and was good on the PP.

Stefan_Latulippe is offline  
Old
01-12-2006, 08:53 AM
  #24
LePoche69
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 2,689
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy
... Personally I'd like to see them bring in a veteren guy. I'm not sure who yet but basically someone with Bonk's size but Begin's heart.
Teams with that kind of player usually don't trade him...That's why it's so tough to find one...

LePoche69 is offline  
Old
01-12-2006, 08:54 AM
  #25
Matrix
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,252
vCash: 500
I'm usually a big Bonk basher mostly because I hate him (plain and simple), he brings no offensive threat, and he was traded for my favorite goalie

Nevertheless, until his stupid Breezer Braincramp, he was playing a good game....

But he did make the stupidest play ever, as a matter of fact he made two big mistakes, the Breezer pass and he didn't cover Lappy adequatly.

But he can't be the only responsible for that defeat. Did anyone saw the Habs on the 1st period.

And where's his our catalyst, our saviour, our master, Kovalev just prove that he's as good as the team is. He's not going to be the player you can count on to stop the fall.......

Matrix is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.