HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Stefan Ruzicka?

Closed Thread

Old
01-15-2006, 02:58 PM
Flyer765

vCash: 500
Stefan Ruzicka?

Has Rossie's performance in the AHL dropped him off the radar, or does anyone still think he can do a job for the Flyers?

Old
01-15-2006, 03:10 PM
jb**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedoruk_#29
Has Rossie's performance in the AHL dropped him off the radar, or does anyone still think he can do a job for the Flyers?
considering that he has only played 40 games or so for the Phantoms, it is way to earlt to tell. As long as he progresses int he aHL no need to rush him. i am more interested in how picard is doing.

Old
01-15-2006, 03:10 PM
Vikke
FHM 13 researcher

It's hard to perform with the Phantoms this season, too. They're not exactly the team they were last year.

Old
01-15-2006, 03:13 PM
Roger's Pancreas*

Send a message via AIM to Roger's Pancreas*
I haven't had the opportunity to listen to many games, but I listened to the last two against Manitoba. I like the kids potential but at the minor level he has been invisible, simple as that.

Even the goal he got the other night was a fluke, a weak shot that snuck by the goalie. He won't make it to the parent club next year and anything beyond that is in the air. It all depends if he has the Umberger drive to play the game.

Closed Thread