HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ziggy Palffy=Leagues Scoring Leader

Closed Thread

Old
10-15-2003, 08:33 PM
Captain Ron

vCash: 500
Ziggy Palffy=Leagues Scoring Leader

With 3 assists in tonights game that puts Palffy's season totals at....

GP-4 ...G-2...A-5...Pts-7

At this pace Ziggy could end the season with over 140 points.

Hey it could happen.

Old
10-15-2003, 08:52 PM
Herby
Culture Changer

With apologies to our departed friend 4KingsFan1, there is no longer any doubt that this indeed is Ziggy's team.

No one in the NHL has played better over the last 40+ games, going back to last season. He won't get 140 pts, but the century mark is possible, in fact I say probable.

Old
10-15-2003, 09:06 PM
jfont

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herby
With apologies to our departed friend 4KingsFan1, there is no longer any doubt that this indeed is Ziggy's team.

No one in the NHL has played better over the last 40+ games, going back to last season. He won't get 140 pts, but the century mark is possible, in fact I say probable.

10-15-2003, 09:18 PM
LuckyLUC20

Ziggy is awesome!! I think he likes being the captain... GO ZIGGY!

Old
10-16-2003, 12:46 AM
Salming

BUT when will Allison return???

Old
10-16-2003, 04:39 AM
The VEGASKING
#1 fan

Send a message via AIM to The VEGASKING Send a message via Yahoo to The VEGASKING
He truly was the MVP of the league last year breaking the top 10 in scoring playing with nobodies. Just imagine him on a line with Forsberg and Hejduk, Thornton and Murray or Bertuzzi and Naslund.

My Palffy is the most underrated player in the league thread on the main board last year gets more true by the day.

Old
10-16-2003, 04:42 AM
Face Wash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salming
BUT when will Allison return???
Allison Schmallison... People who continue to ask where Ally and Deadmarsh are in their recoveries are missing a scrappy Kings team, and the point.

The Point is... These guys aren't concerned with anything but the 22 0r 23 guys they roll out there every night and the team they're playing. There's enough speed, skill and smarts on this team, and a decent enough goaltender to win without these guys now. By rights, the Kings should be 4-0 or at worst 3-0-1.

Stop asking, we don't know and pretty soon, this team is going to make me forget they even exist, which is a good thing.

Old
10-16-2003, 07:57 AM
LuckyLUC20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face Wash
Allison Schmallison... People who continue to ask where Ally and Deadmarsh are in their recoveries are missing a scrappy Kings team, and the point.

The Point is... These guys aren't concerned with anything but the 22 0r 23 guys they roll out there every night and the team they're playing. There's enough speed, skill and smarts on this team, and a decent enough goaltender to win without these guys now. By rights, the Kings should be 4-0 or at worst 3-0-1.

Stop asking, we don't know and pretty soon, this team is going to make me forget they even exist, which is a good thing.

Old
10-16-2003, 10:35 AM
Scottkmlps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herby
Well I wouldn't say nobody, but I would definately say Ziggy has been 1 of the top 5 players since the mid-way part of last season.

Old
10-16-2003, 01:33 PM
KillToronto

vCash:
Palffy = My 2nd round pick this year (14th overall) in my fantasy league.
Me = Happy.

Old
10-19-2003, 04:27 PM
paddyjack2

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Face Wash

They are not necessarily missing the point.... most of them (including me) ask about Deadmash not because they care about him or the Kings, but because of the impact in their pool

Closed Thread