HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Shea Weber vs. Carolina

Closed Thread

Old
01-13-2006, 10:13 PM
Glen Erickson
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Shea Weber vs. Carolina

Hi gang...

How did Weber look tonite? How much ice time? Who did he play with?

Thanks..

Old
01-13-2006, 10:18 PM
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll

2 shots on goal - 12:34 Even rating 2 Hits and a blocked shot

Old
01-13-2006, 10:25 PM
handtrick

Not to be redundant....as I posted this in the GDT.....well I guess I can since this thread is redundant....

His bad plays were in the first period....jitters, speed of the NHL...hard to tell....two bad clears and another one was where he just got stepped around as a guy made a move from the point to the net that Vokoun blockered away.

In the third he had two nice shots on goal when nobody else was wanting to put the puck on the net. And the thing about his point shots....they seem to be ALWAYS...hard...low....and on net - therefore tending to give big pad rebounds.....unlike our other "more gifted" offensive d-men. He also had a crushing hit along the side boards, but the camera didn't get the post hit result, but it looked like the 'Cain player hit an oak tree.
The Staal play that Nomore mentioned was sweet.

Trotzy even had faith in him to play at least one shift in the OT.....gotta think Trotzy had seen some good things to reward him with that.

Old
01-13-2006, 10:47 PM
Glen Erickson
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by handtrick
Not to be redundant....as I posted this in the GDT.....well I guess I can since this thread is redundant....

His bad plays were in the first period....jitters, speed of the NHL...hard to tell....two bad clears and another one was where he just got stepped around as a guy made a move from the point to the net that Vokoun blockered away.

In the third he had two nice shots on goal when nobody else was wanting to put the puck on the net. And the thing about his point shots....they seem to be ALWAYS...hard...low....and on net - therefore tending to give big pad rebounds.....unlike our other "more gifted" offensive d-men. He also had a crushing hit along the side boards, but the camera didn't get the post hit result, but it looked like the 'Cain player hit an oak tree.
The Staal play that Nomore mentioned was sweet....
Trotzy even had faith in him to play at least one shift in the OT.....gotta think Trotzy had seen some good things to reward him with that.
Sorry handtrick...I'm sitting in the pressbox in Kelowna, BC, watching the Rockets, so I didn't check the GDT. The local media here were wondering, so I'll spread the word. Your report is appreciated!

Closed Thread