HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Lubo?

Closed Thread

Old
01-13-2006, 05:11 PM
puckwild

vCash: 500
Lubo?

I herd he didn't play in the third period of last game because he had flu type symtoms. Do you know how he is doing? Are they sure it's not concussion type symtoms? I hope he's not going to miss any time!

Old
01-13-2006, 06:03 PM
Osprey

The paper this morning said "flu symptoms." If it were anything more than that, I think that they would've been a bit more forthcoming (with the usual reports of "lightheadedness" that usually accompany concussions). My guess is that Visnovsky played through the game with these flu symptoms and putting that stress on his body through a period and a half was too much for it.

Last edited by Osprey: 01-13-2006 at 07:42 PM.
Old
01-13-2006, 07:08 PM
Mindcircus

I think the Advil wore off.

Old
01-13-2006, 07:10 PM
ILuvLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprey
The paper this morning said "flu symptoms." If it were anything more than that, I think that they would've been a bit more forthcoming (with the usual reports of "lightheadedness" that usually accompany concussions. My guess is that Visnovsky played through the game with these flu symptoms and putting that stress on his body through a period and a half was too much.
Have to agree. The flu is really going around. About 1/2 our office has been out the last couple of weeks. Its pretty damn brutal this year.

Old
01-13-2006, 07:57 PM
THEKingsFanInRI
This must be a dream

It's funny, I never even noticed he wasn't on the ice in the third period. But then again I had no idea they had given Luc an assist on Cammy's goal... they never announced it at the arena.

Old
01-14-2006, 03:21 AM
Osprey

According to the paper, Visnovsky returned to L.A. to be checked out by a team doctor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. Times
Defenseman Lubomir Visnovsky, who did not play in the third period at Boston because he did not feel well, returned to Los Angeles on Friday to be examined by Dr. Michael Mellman. Although Visnovsky suffered from flu-like symptoms Thursday, he was checked for a concussion after Monday's 6-2 loss to the Mighty Ducks.
I would assume that to mean that he's out for today's game against the Sabres. We may see Petiot make his debut, unless, of course, Weaver happens to be ready.

Old
01-14-2006, 07:23 AM
King Blazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprey
According to the paper, Visnovsky returned to L.A. to be checked out by a team doctor.I would assume that to mean that he's out for today's game against the Sabres. We may see Petiot make his debut, unless, of course, Weaver happens to be ready.
I'm going to guess Weaver is in tonight. DT was in Manchester last night, he knew about Visnovsky returning to L.A., and allowed the Monarchs to use Petiot in the game. My guess is that if L.A. was definately going to be using Petiot tonight, he would have been scratched last night in Manchester...

Old
01-14-2006, 05:28 PM
King'sPawn
Enjoy the chaos

If only the Kings had a good enforcer to stop Visnovsky from getting sick!

Old
01-14-2006, 05:43 PM
Osprey

Quote:
Originally Posted by King'sPawn
If only the Kings had a good enforcer to stop Visnovsky from getting sick!
Yeah, he could punch the lights out of anyone who so much as sneezed on Lubomir

Closed Thread