Closed Thread

Old
10-22-2003, 06:50 PM
Captain Ron

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dem
Do tell about Alexie Mikhnov :p
Alexei Mikhnov is doing extremely well for Sibir Novosibirsk.He leads the team in scoring (tied for 11th in the league) even though he is only on the 2nd line.He is also tied for 6th in the league in goal scoring.He should make an appearance at the Oilers training camp next year.

GP-15 G-7 A-4 Pts-11 PIM-10

Old
10-22-2003, 06:57 PM
Captain Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMacIsaac
All I wanted was some stats, I know where he is at if that helps.

RUSSIAN PREMIER LEAGUE YAROSLAVL 2 as of the 22nd.
Unfortunately Lokomotive does not keep track of their farm club stats.If I can dig them up I will post them.He probably hasn't been too impressive or he might have had a 1-2 game call-up just for a look-see.

By the way it is called the First League not Premier League.

Old
10-22-2003, 09:01 PM
petec1978*

I have a new question: What the heck is wrong with Yaroslavl this year? They just got their butts WHOOPED by Magnitogorsk and they're all the way down to 7th on the table.

And how are they doing relegation this year?

-Pete Choquette

Old
10-22-2003, 09:06 PM
Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongebob
Alexei Mikhnov is doing extremely well for Sibir Novosibirsk.He leads the team in scoring (tied for 11th in the league) even though he is only on the 2nd line.He is also tied for 6th in the league in goal scoring.He should make an appearance at the Oilers training camp next year.

GP-15 G-7 A-4 Pts-11 PIM-10
Funny enough, he is tied for goals with former Oiler Andrei Kovalenko, and has played two fewer games.

Old
10-22-2003, 10:42 PM
Edler Von Gud

Send a message via MSN to Edler Von Gud
How are Evgeny Gladskikh, Ilia Krikunov, Denis Grot, and Sergei Topol doing? thanks.

Old
10-23-2003, 01:36 PM
kruezer

Hey spongebob, where do you get your High League stats from?

Old
10-23-2003, 01:41 PM
Frozen Testicle

vCash:
I can't find anything on Yuri Trubachev! Any idea how he's doing?

Old
10-23-2003, 02:59 PM
thestonedkoala

vCash:
Hey how is Grigory Misharin doing? I have no idea who this kid is except for his stats from the WJC.

Old
10-23-2003, 04:59 PM
Brock

I'd love for any sort of information on Denis Bayev.

Old
10-23-2003, 05:18 PM
Captain Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koltsov
How are Evgeny Gladskikh, Ilia Krikunov, Denis Grot, and Sergei Topol doing? thanks.
Evgeni Gladskikh is not explosive offensively and marginal defensively.I wouldn't expect too many great things from him unless he can turn it around.Unfortunately for him he is low on the depth chart on a talented Magnitagorsk team.That could really affect his ice-time.

GP-8 G-3 A-0 Pts-3 PIM-4

Ilia Krikunov is doing fantastic for Khimik.He is tied for 1st in scoring on his team and he is great heading up the second line.He is very small though which as we all know can hurt his NHL chances.If he can prove he is consistent .....who knows?

GP-13 G-3 A-4 Pts-7 PIM-10

Denis Grot is on the 4th defensive pairing for Lokomotive.He has been decent in his limited role.He still has alot of maturing to do (both physically and mentally).

GP-13 G-0 A-0 Pts-0 PIM-2

Sergei Topol is still trying to crack the roster of Avangard Omsk.They have given him a look in a few games, but he has alot more work to do before he sees consistent ice-time for Avangard.Definitely a long-term project.He will have time to work on his game on Avangard's farm team.

GP-2 G-0 A-0 Pts-0 PIM-0

Old
10-23-2003, 05:20 PM
Captain Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by kruezer
Hey spongebob, where do you get your High League stats from?
Hey Kruezer try checking out the individual team sites.Occasionally if your lucky the Metallurg site will update some of the players.

Old
10-23-2003, 05:28 PM
Captain Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Testicle
I can't find anything on Yuri Trubachev! Any idea how he's doing?
Yuri Trubachev is the 4th line center for Severstal Cherepovits.He is actually doing quite nicely.Considering he is getting limited ice-time.Yuri is tied for 6th on team in scoring.His production should increase with his ice-time.

GP-16 G-2 A-2 Pts-4 PIM-6

Old
10-23-2003, 05:54 PM
Captain Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestonedkoala
Hey how is Grigory Misharin doing? I have no idea who this kid is except for his stats from the WJC.
Well Georgey Misharin is listed on the roster of Neftekhimik.But, they have him listed as playing 0 games.He is probably playing for their 1st League team.Unfortunately most RSL teams do not track stats for their 1st League affiliates.Look to see if he gets a call-up later in the season.

Old
10-23-2003, 06:34 PM
Captain Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
I'd love for any sort of information on Denis Bayev.
Denis Bayev plays for Vityaz in the Upper League.He is a top 4 defenseman on the team.He has decent size but he needs to either work his way onto the top defensive pairing or get onto an RSL team to prove he can compete at a higher level.

GP-14 G-1 A-2 Pts-3

Old
10-23-2003, 08:07 PM
kruezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongebob
Hey Kruezer try checking out the individual team sites.Occasionally if your lucky the Metallurg site will update some of the players.
Perfect, thanks.

Old
10-24-2003, 03:02 AM
SpinTheBlackCircle
Global Moderator
Life as a Sharks fan

Great thread! How about Konstantin Barulin? Thanks

Old
10-24-2003, 07:40 AM
SmokeyClause

Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Hey Spongebob, how far away is Glazachev from the NHL? The Preds need scoring bad and, while we know he's nowhere near ready, how far away is he?

Old
10-24-2003, 12:40 PM
Teus

Spongebob (or anyone else that understand Russian), could you post the urls to the stats pages on this site for Konstantin Baranov, Alexander Drozdetsky, Andrei Razin and Konstantin Rudenko:

http://www.metallurg.ru/base/index.php

Thanks!

Old
10-24-2003, 06:15 PM
Captain Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild GM
Great thread! How about Konstantin Barulin? Thanks
Konstantin Barulin is the backup goalie for Gazovik in the Upper League.He has played in 2 games this season and did reasonably well getting 2 victories.It was against the 2nd worst team in the league though.It may take some time before Konstantin can earn a starting goalie position and increase his value.He is still very young though.

GP-2 W/L/T-2/0/0 SO-1 Min-120 GA-2 GAA-1.00

Old
10-24-2003, 06:21 PM
Captain Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
Hey Spongebob, how far away is Glazachev from the NHL? The Preds need scoring bad and, while we know he's nowhere near ready, how far away is he?
Konstantin Glazachev is not as dominating a player as an Ovechkin.It will probably take him at least 2 more seasons of hard work to get to the level he needs to be at to reach the NHL.So give the guy some time.

Old
10-24-2003, 06:33 PM
Captain Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teus
Spongebob (or anyone else that understand Russian), could you post the urls to the stats pages on this site for Konstantin Baranov, Alexander Drozdetsky, Andrei Razin and Konstantin Rudenko:

http://www.metallurg.ru/base/index.php

Thanks!
OK Teus here ya go.

Konstantin Baranov

Alexander Drozdetsky

Andrei Razin

Konstantin Rudenko

Old
10-26-2003, 01:46 PM
Captain Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nillson2Berge2Weinie
Spongebob kudos for taking the time. I want to ask a question about an Islander prospect, I beleive his name is Vladimer Goburnov, how's he doing. Plus do you see some good potential from the Islanders Russian crop of Tunik, Chiernihk, Goburnov, and Volkov, who do you think has the potential to be a good second liner, thank you....
Vladimir Gorbunov centers CSKA's second line and he is doing very well.He is 5th on the team in scoring and is earning good ice-time on a team very deep in young talent.

GP-13 G-2 A-4 Pts-6 PIM-2

Evgeni Tunik is only getting 4th line duty on SKA St. Petersburg.Therefore his stats are not very impressive.But the fact that he is on the roster consistently shows that he is trying to do the best with what he has.I think that Evgeni probably has at least another season or two before we can truly measure his full potential.

GP-10 G-0 A-2 Pts-2 PIM-4

Dmitri Chernykh is a bit of a mystery at the moment.He is listed on the roster of CSKA but they only have him down for playing 3 games this season.I can't find any evidence of an injury that he sustained but he is not on CSKA's farm club either.At this point it is almost better to think that it is an injury and that he is not just "riding the pine".That would not be a good situation for Chernykh or the Islanders.

GP-0 G-0 A-0 Pts-0 PIM-0

Igor Volkov is one of the surprises this year in the RSL (as I have written in another thread).He seemingly came out of nowhere to become one of the stars of the league.He is the LW on Salavat Yuliev's 1st line.He is in the top ten in the league in scoring (tied for 6th) and has been a top 3 star in half the games he has played this season.His big drawback is still his size though.

GP-17 G-6 A-7 Pts-13 PIM-10

I would have to say that Volkov has the most potential with what he has done this season.He could definitely be a great second line guy.If you factor in size though Tunik is probably your man.I can't see him putting up alot of numbers though.

Old
10-26-2003, 01:59 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Hey Spongebob, I got two questions. Where is Artim Garipov (not sure I spelled his first name right) but he was not selected in the draft last summer, but I was hoping the Habs would take a late flyer on him or Alex Shinin. So where/how is Shinin and Garipov doing? Thanks.

Old
10-26-2003, 02:13 PM
Belarus Rocket

Send a message via MSN to Belarus Rocket
I would love to have some Info on

Nikolai Lemtyugov(Spell??)
Evgeny Malkin
and Grigory Shafigulin

Old
10-26-2003, 02:23 PM
Captain Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
Hey Spongebob, I got two questions. Where is Artim Garipov (not sure I spelled his first name right) but he was not selected in the draft last summer, but I was hoping the Habs would take a late flyer on him or Alex Shinin. So where/how is Shinin and Garipov doing? Thanks.
Artur Garipov plays defense for Amur in the RSL.He is not depended upon for offense.He is a solid checker and at 6'0 220 lbs. he has the size to move almost anyone off the puck.

GP-12 G-0 A-0 Pts-0 PIM-2

Alexander Shinin is in the Severstal system.Right now he is on Severstal's farm team trying to earn his way onto the BIG club.Unfortunately most the teams in this league do not keep updated statistics for their players.

I hope this helps you out some.

Closed Thread