HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Weber

Closed Thread

Old
01-04-2006, 02:28 PM
henrik0080

vCash: 500
Weber

Will Weber see NHL action this year? He is playing great down in the AHL, do you think he will get some NHL time or do they want him to log lots of minutes in the AHL?

Old
01-04-2006, 02:38 PM
Joe T Choker
Wookin' Pa Nub in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrik0080
Will Weber see NHL action this year? He is playing great down in the AHL, do you think he will get some NHL time or do they want him to log lots of minutes in the AHL?
I'm sure Predators Management wants Shea to play a complete year or two of AHL Hockey before making the jump to the NHL

Old
01-04-2006, 10:18 PM
Stars-Preds

I think the fact that we've seen Zanon and Klein both get the call before Weber says Nashville really wants Shea to round out his game in AHL this season.

Seems to be doing a good job of it though with 10 goals, 12 assists in 33 games. I think everyone is thinking Weber will make the jump next season at some point.

Old
01-20-2006, 04:28 PM
handtrick

Stay or Go?

I, personally,think Shea has played well enough to permanently stick with the Preds. I am dissappointed Trotzy didn't try him on the 2nd PP unit where his cannon from the point is a void in our game right now.

If they kept Shea up, and sent Allison down exposing him to waivers [if nothing more than "future considerations" could be found in trade], I think they could use the "7th dman spot" to rotate everyone giving rest and fresh legs through the somewhat condensed schedule.......this is what I would do...will Poile/Trotz do it....I doubt it.

What's everyone's prediction when Markov comes off IR tomorrow?

Old
01-20-2006, 04:34 PM
handtrick

Weber reassigned to Milwaukee

I guess my question is answered......no real surprise here.

http://www.nashvillepredators.com/pr...p?story_id=729

Old
01-20-2006, 06:54 PM
Basher
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to Basher Send a message via MSN to Basher Send a message via Skype™ to Basher
This isn't a bad thing. He has played well, but I don't think we could really say he is a NHL calibur defenseman just yet anyway. We gave him a taste, enough to make him want it real bad. He will finish up the year in Milwaukee (given we don't have any more injuries) and use his experience he gianed in the process. Meanwhile, Markov is getting healthy and we are gonna step it up a notch and finish the season strong...so we hope.

Closed Thread