HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

TSN Article

Closed Thread

Old
01-20-2006, 02:36 AM
ILuvLA

vCash: 500
TSN Article

Now for some Canadian press....
http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=151530&hubname=nhl

Classy statement by Atlanta's coach...
''That is a remarkable accomplishment,'' Atlanta coach Bob Hartley said. ''He is just so skilled and gifted, and we are all proud of him. Unfortunately, it came against us. But at the same time, it was in front of his fans - the same fans he has been so loyal to and have been so loyal to Luc.''

Old
01-20-2006, 02:43 AM
skolgoar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvLA
Now for some Canadian press....
http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=151530&hubname=nhl

Classy statement by Atlanta's coach...
''That is a remarkable accomplishment,'' Atlanta coach Bob Hartley said. ''He is just so skilled and gifted, and we are all proud of him. Unfortunately, it came against us. But at the same time, it was in front of his fans - the same fans he has been so loyal to and have been so loyal to Luc.''
Yeah if only he was classy during the game, instead of complaining to the refs and trying to get a bench minor or delay of game when Luc's teammates came over the boards to congratulate Luc.

Old
01-20-2006, 02:56 AM
Reaper45

Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by skolgoar
Yeah if only he was classy during the game, instead of complaining to the refs and trying to get a bench minor or delay of game when Luc's teammates came over the boards to congratulate Luc.
Yeah I didn't appreciate that, come on, it's Luc for christ's sake.

Old
01-21-2006, 01:59 AM
I Am Ziggy Palffy

what do you expect him to tell the press....it was the classy thing to do...not saying that i know Hartley personally, but this is the first time i've ever read the words "Bob Hartley" and "classy" in the same sentence

Old
01-21-2006, 02:28 AM
ILuvLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Ziggy Palffy
what do you expect him to tell the press....it was the classy thing to do...not saying that i know Hartley personally, but this is the first time i've ever read the words "Bob Hartley" and "classy" in the same sentence
First time for everything.... I will admit that Harley's not the personification of class, but it was nice what he said last night.

Closed Thread