Notices

Babs having trouble with Feds?

Closed Thread

Old
10-20-2003, 01:51 PM
Rooch

vCash:
Babs having trouble with Feds?

all right we all know how credible hacksaw is, but driving home today, he said: Babcock called Bowman and asked him how to "deal with federov". Apparently, problems are brewing in the organization.

yeah that typically happens when your on a losing streak. i hope signing federov wasn't a mistake. he skates great, is real responsible defensively. if motivating him this early into the season is already becoming tricky, it could be a long season indeed.

Old
10-20-2003, 02:06 PM
Hockey Duckie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooch
all right we all know how credible hacksaw is, but driving home today, he said: Babcock called Bowman and asked him how to "deal with federov". Apparently, problems are brewing in the organization.
I can see Babcock calling Bowman, but i don't think " dealing with Fedorov" happened to be the conversation upon those lines. Prolly good to say for ratings, though. There were a lot of mistakes last nite, but i didn't see Fedorov making them. Fedorov had two assists last nite! well, so did Rooch, but he had a big blunder as well. hahahha

Okay, I'm sooooo over last nite's game. Clean slate. Let's get the Sharks now and prevent them from moving further away from us in our Division. That's what we gotta look at it now!

Old
10-20-2003, 04:33 PM
Snap Wilson

Bowman said that Babcock called him on HNIC, so it's true. What Scotty left out is that Babs made those calls shortly after they acquired Feds, not recently.

Old
10-20-2003, 04:38 PM
Kevin Forbes
Hockey's Future Staff

and also from the way Bowman talked on HNIC
it was more just a general "what makes this guy tick and how can I coach him well" thing not a "*******'s pissing me off, what do I do?"

Old
10-20-2003, 07:51 PM
quad

Quote:
Originally Posted by forbesy
and also from the way Bowman talked on HNIC
it was more just a general "what makes this guy tick and how can I coach him well" thing not a "*******'s pissing me off, what do I do?"

"Lee Full of ****" is at it again. The Master of all trades. His knolwedge about Icehockey is probably as depp as mine about synchronise swimming - which is to say (midly) I don't have a freaking clue.

Ahhh Babcock needs advice from Scotty how to handle Fedorov. Feds is just doing fine, if not for the odd bounces/not hitting the posts and some of our forwards actually not missing empy nets after he sets them up, could easily have 2-3 goals along with probably another 4-5 assists.

If Babcock needs some advice he better starts having one on one talks with Ozo, Salei, Sauer and Vish. They are the source of all - ok maybe not all but most of the Ducks problems.
Mister Invisible (Vitaly), Mister Turnover (Ozo and Sauer) and Mister "Keep taking stupid penalties" (Salei) better get their arses in line so we can actually celebrate a win one of these weeks.
How Ward is still sitting on the bench after five lameass performances from all 4 mentionned above is a mistery to me.

Carney's contract end by the end of this season. He'll write his own check/contract for the Ducks after this season. We are just pathetic back there.

Old
10-20-2003, 08:00 PM
Spankatola Jamnuts*

We need another steady vet back there. I still think we should have tried for Calle Johansson.

Old
10-21-2003, 01:45 AM
Kevin Forbes
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by quad
"Lee Full of ****" is at it again. The Master of all trades. His knolwedge about Icehockey is probably as depp as mine about synchronise swimming - which is to say (midly) I don't have a freaking clue.

Ahhh Babcock needs advice from Scotty how to handle Fedorov. Feds is just doing fine, if not for the odd bounces/not hitting the posts and some of our forwards actually not missing empy nets after he sets them up, could easily have 2-3 goals along with probably another 4-5 assists.

If Babcock needs some advice he better starts having one on one talks with Ozo, Salei, Sauer and Vish. They are the source of all - ok maybe not all but most of the Ducks problems.
Mister Invisible (Vitaly), Mister Turnover (Ozo and Sauer) and Mister "Keep taking stupid penalties" (Salei) better get their arses in line so we can actually celebrate a win one of these weeks.
How Ward is still sitting on the bench after five lameass performances from all 4 mentionned above is a mistery to me.

Carney's contract end by the end of this season. He'll write his own check/contract for the Ducks after this season. We are just pathetic back there.
uhh sure

As for Johannsson, he was a devout Capital in the end and still works in the organization. Plus last season our blueliners and defensive aspect got us all the way to Game 7, no compliants there. Carney's injury was something we couldn't of predicted, and we did make a deal to cover for him.

Old
10-23-2003, 03:23 AM
Jerky Leclerc

With the way Sergei has played the past two games against the Sharks and Flyers, I don't think Babcock has any problems with Fedorov anymore.

Closed Thread