HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

Russian hockey journalists

Old
10-15-2016, 05:19 PM
Caser
@RUSProspects

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
So the problem is that they're criticizing for the sake of criticizing, without clearly defining what exactly is wrong and what should be done to fix things?
Actually it's more like they haven't got enough talent, but they still want the popularity, so they make articles with loud titles like "Why the KHL is a shame for all the humankind!!111", so people would read it. Inside the article there is usually some doubtful (to say at least) argumentation, but since bad news sell pretty good, it doesn't actually matter.

Caser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2016, 04:56 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Sportfakt.ru published a list of top 30 salaries in KHL. That is how journalists should work. I translated it to english a tweeted.

vorky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2016, 10:42 AM
Siberian

You never heard of twitter theft? People just steal tweets and pretend as it is their own. Very typical.

Siberian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2016, 03:53 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Old
10-22-2016, 11:35 PM
Garl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertR View Post
I like Malamud.
Malamud is the worst type. Arrogant, heavily political guy, who likes to put a lot of water inhis artic!es.
He is a globalist, hates Russia and russians.

Garl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2016, 11:38 PM
Garl

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
I have followed russian hockey media for 5 or 6 years so I have my opinion about journalists.

Almost all influencial journalists are NHL lovers in my opinion- Lysenkov from SovSport, Dekthyarov from SportFM, Shevchenko from Sport-Express to name a few. It was nicely showed during World Cup when almost everyone published stories about great World Cup and how bad KHL is compared to NHL. They use every opportunity to kick to KHL and its management.

What do you think about russian hockey journalists?
For counterbalance you have a hurrah-patriotic Vitaly Slavin

Garl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2016, 10:39 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

We have talked about Sevchenko. Here is his last article. Honestly what do you think about it? Especially quoted parts.

Quote:
Все какие-то общие и бессмысленные фразы, типа "драйверы успеха", ничем не подкрепленные цифры, опять какая-то стратегия, на этот раз семилетняя, но мы видим, что прежняя стратегия, которую никто в глаза не видел, приводит непонятно к чему.
Quote:
He says that Chernyshenko is not concrete in his interviews. Sevchenko claims that nobody has seen current KHL strategy of development, so it means the strategy is not succesfull. And new 7y strategy will fail as well (because current one failed too)
As I know Biznis Online published an article about this current strategy (they say they read it) that was approved by KHL BoD in Feb 2015. So Sevchenko lies here.

Quote:
На должность президента должен прийти другой человек, у которого был бы авторитет в бизнесе и который любит хоккей.
Quote:
KHL President should be a guy with authority from bussiness and hockey community. He has to love hockey as well.
That is demagogia from Sevchenko. It is clear he does not like Chernyshenko. What do you think about Cherny´s job so far? I am positive. Am I only one?

This Sevchenko´s article is reaction to this interview of Chernyshenko. See

Old
12-18-2016, 04:12 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Russian broadcaster Channel One cancelled broadcasting of Channel One Cup matches due to low ratings. Channel One gave rights to MatchTV, which director is Chernyshenko.

Chernyshenko commented the situation that russian journalists are responsible for spreading misinfomation about russian doping all the time. They dont even try to find out the truth, only citing western media and talking all russian sport is doping positive. It all creates athmosphere that russian people(fans) tend to believe "everything is about doping" and dont care about watching sport anymore. So ratings are low.

Great speech by Chernyshenko!!! Some russian journalists are in panic!