HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Bouillon Appreciation Thread

Closed Thread

Old
01-21-2006, 12:56 PM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi2teD
Nobody is saying that bouillon is more than a #6 guy??? where are you guys getting this stuff from?? really are you not allowed to appreciate a #6 guy?? when a player brings heart and toughness to a team its very important to the team. and when our players were getting spanked by calgary and souray getting ejected we looked like girl. Who stepped up?? Bouillon and he was creaming their guys which IS important, its a spark. Nobody reacted properly but wtv he was forced into a position that hes not built for.

btw...anybody seen the movie Rudy?? how appreciated was he???
Oh please!

You and other posters here are praising him like he's some kind of all star...comments like "I hope he's signed long term" and "he's been exceptional" are really out there if you ask me...

I don't hate the guy, I just wish we didn't have to resort to having to play guys who wouldn't be in the NHL for it not for the Habs...

And you analogy of Rudy is dead on...he's a great guy to root for, but does that mean he shoudl be playing all the time?

And about other teams intimidating us, your kidding yourself if you think that Bouillon helps in that dept. him throwing 10 body checks in one game won't discourage the other team from running our players...

I just find it funny, a guy like Mark Streit gets flamed here for any little mistake, when there isn't one single d-man who makes more blunders in his zone than Bouillon, yet he gets "carte blanche" and what? all this because he can mash up some guys against the boards

Old
01-21-2006, 07:55 PM
HankyZetts
Twi2ted

Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
Oh please!

You and other posters here are praising him like he's some kind of all star...comments like "I hope he's signed long term" and "he's been exceptional" are really out there if you ask me...

I don't hate the guy, I just wish we didn't have to resort to having to play guys who wouldn't be in the NHL for it not for the Habs...

And you analogy of Rudy is dead on...he's a great guy to root for, but does that mean he shoudl be playing all the time?

And about other teams intimidating us, your kidding yourself if you think that Bouillon helps in that dept. him throwing 10 body checks in one game won't discourage the other team from running our players...

I just find it funny, a guy like Mark Streit gets flamed here for any little mistake, when there isn't one single d-man who makes more blunders in his zone than Bouillon, yet he gets "carte blanche" and what? all this because he can mash up some guys against the boards
when did i ever say i wanted to sign him long term?? he has improved his game and thats no word of a lie... you are trying to pin all kinds of crap on me if you dont think that he plays his heart out and has been playing way better than ppl have expected he would then thats fine. If you don't think that his bodychecks are important then that's fine too but dont try to pin things that i never said on me... i only started on Streit when somebody said that they think he is better...IMO he is not...IMO Streit belongs in Hamilton till he knows what he is doing... I never said that bouillon is more than a #6 D and i never said that he "discourages" other teams from getting physical with us.. all I said was that at least he is laying ppl out andthat usually provides a spark for a team (like a fight) so wtv you are trying to pull is not going to work, I think Bouillon has done an awesome job AS OUR #6 DMAN and i dont want him playing more than a #6 guy. His hits last game was one of the only things that had me smiling hence the "Bouillon Appreciation Thread"

Old
01-21-2006, 07:56 PM
HankyZetts
Twi2ted

Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
And you analogy of Rudy is dead on...he's a great guy to root for
And that's exactly what we are doing.

Closed Thread