HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

21 january 06 - GDT Habs @ Vancouver

Closed Thread

Old
01-22-2006, 12:26 AM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

vCash: 500
Just came back from the game, best $800.00 spent (2 tickets).
Kostitsyn by far our best foward tonight, Komi 2 very good periods.
Please get them out: Zednik (been a huge fun), Theo , Dandenault, Sundstrom!

Old
01-22-2006, 12:30 AM
Artyukhin*

my thoguhts

the team is weak , heartless and plays with no passion

the defense core are tired from having to play 20 -25- 30 minutes a game and we have number 6 and 7 defensemen playing top 3 to 4 minutes a game . they got our defense all wore out . should boullion be playing 28 - 30 mins a game? NO

dadny was playing 13 mins a game in detriot when he got here . now he is playing 20 - 25 ...THERE A #%#%# problem BOB .

I DONT BLAME THE DEFENSE I BLAME THE MANGENT WHO DOESNT SEE WHAT THE @%#$# IS GOING ON HERE . WHO SEEM NOT TO WANT TO TRY TO BOLSTER THE BLUE LINE

to everyone who saying ill give bob another 10 games to evaluate this team, is not living in reality. how %$#$# long doesn he need?has watching from the press box for the last 2 months not givin him a idea of what the #$#$# is wrong with this club? if it hasnt were all in trouble .

why is it so many here can see the problems? yet managment doesnt seem to want to adress them ? firing jullien obvioulsy worked for 2 games now there back to there lazy gutless preformances as the gm is now our coach .

claude jullien was right for benching theodore there is no doubt about it . theo is out right bad this season . as i stated in a prior post curtis sandford play for the worst team in hockey the st louis blues yet manages to keep his goals against under 3.00
he sports a 2.96 goals against on the worst team in hockey!!!

imagine theo's goals against ont he blues!!! AHL HERE YOU COME

sure this team is bad but theo hasnt even givin them a chance this season . you can count the number of times he actaully played a good game on one hand . UNACCEPTABLE a rotten egg stinks and so does theo's play .

you see what happens when montreal gets up against a bigger physical team that comje out forechecking they fold like cheap paper tents .

be thankful to the cuncuks for having some respect for the montreal canadiens. they took the rest of the game off in the 3 rd period only 2 shots not running up the score any futher .

i say thank you to vancouver for sparing us any more embarassment than necesarry

Old
01-22-2006, 12:31 AM
Rayne*

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAN-HAB
Just came back from the game, best $800.00 spent (2 tickets).
Kostitsyn by far our best foward tonight, Komi 2 very good periods.
Please get them out: Zednik (been a huge fun), Theo , Dandenault, Sundstrom!
Oh please. Komisarek was just as useless as he's been every other game. He's slow, has no hockey sense, and takes stupid penalties. If anyone needs to be dealt, it's him.

Old
01-22-2006, 12:35 AM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreVX
Oh please. Komisarek was just as useless as he's been every other game. He's slow, has no hockey sense, and takes stupid penalties. If anyone needs to be dealt, it's him.
We are talking probably about 2 different games, Komi played well the 2nd and 3rd.
I'd deal for pucks Dandenault, Streit and Bouillon before Komisarek.
I am sorry if you were watching a different game!

Old
01-22-2006, 12:35 AM
Dogbert*

Send a message via MSN to Dogbert*
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug mckenzie
you see what happens when montreal gets up against a bigger physical team that comje out forechecking they fold like cheap paper tents .
You wanna know something scary? Vancouver isn't a very physical team at all. They're more of a finesse-oriented squad. It's just that our guys made them look like the Broad Street Bullies tonight.

Old
01-22-2006, 12:36 AM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTimer
Here are our openings on D

Markov-XXXXX
Souray-Rivet
XXXXX-Komisarek

Old
01-22-2006, 12:37 AM
Jyroe Habs Fan

Quote:
What he the best defenseman we had for the last 2 periods. It was BOUILLON fault on the one Vancouver goal for not taking the man in front of the net. KOMI needs confidence and support. He is too talented and has a great skill set. Lets not trade him like we did LeClair

Old
01-22-2006, 12:42 AM
Artyukhin*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogbert
You wanna know something scary? Vancouver isn't a very physical team at all. They're more of a finesse-oriented squad. It's just that our guys made them look like the Broad Street Bullies tonight.

vancvouer can adapt. they can play a physcial brand of hockey when they have to . look at there line up

brian allen
bertuzzi
bieksa
ruutu
brookbank

thats grit x2

if the game got ruff those guys could have handed us our heads in a plastic bag . thing is the game would never get ruff because they knew there playing a team that in the physcial dept is next to 0

Old
01-22-2006, 12:44 AM
Rayne*

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAN-HAB
We are talking probably about 2 different games, Komi played well the 2nd and 3rd.
I'd deal for pucks Dandenault, Streit and Bouillon before Komisarek.
I am sorry if you were watching a different game!
Komisarek is invisible almost every game. His moronic play was instrumental in AT LEAST one of those Canucks goals tonight. Looks like you were the one watching a different game.

Funny how if it's someone like Theodore or Zednik that has a bad game, the "passionate" Habs fans are all over them like white on rice, yet if Komisarek has a bad game (which is common), everyone is still singing his praises.

Old
01-22-2006, 12:59 AM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

Quote:
Komisarek is invisible almost every game. His moronic play was instrumental in AT LEAST one of those Canucks goals tonight. Looks like you were the one watching a different game.

Funny how if it's someone like Theodore or Zednik that has a bad game, the "passionate" Habs fans are all over them like white on rice, yet if Komisarek has a bad game (which is common), everyone is still singing his praises.
Yes a different game, I just came back from GM place. In the second and third he had just one bad pass, and his play wasn't moronic at all.
you just made my ***** list dude.

Old
01-22-2006, 01:13 AM
HappyFan

Quote:
I disagree... he is a young defensemen who got beat tonight covering *Markus Naslund*. Thursday, same thing happend covering *Jerome Iginla*. I don't think you can blame someone of his experience level for not being able to cover those 2 guys.

I'll be the second to throw in my jersey if Komi is traded this year.

Old
01-22-2006, 01:20 AM
Kirk Muller

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFan
I disagree... he is a young defensemen who got beat tonight covering *Markus Naslund*. Thursday, same thing happend covering *Jerome Iginla*. I don't think you can blame someone of his experience level for not being able to cover those 2 guys.

I'll be the second to throw in my jersey if Komi is traded this year.
Add to the fact he has barely played in the last few months, on top of being thrown in against superstars in midseason form. He has got to get back into the game, thats the whole issue here. Julien use of him and his mothers passing have really cut into his development and progression this year.

Old
01-22-2006, 01:22 AM
orcatown

Saw the game tonite --- One of the wierdiest starts i've ever seen. Score could have been much worst. For one thing it looked like Ruutu's shot was in the net and Canucks missed a couple of wide open nets.

Too bad in a way - since there were lots of Montreal fans and if the game had been close there would have been lots of energy and give and take between the fans. After the first the place was pretty dozy.

Old
01-22-2006, 01:41 AM
Istvan

"Ribeiro led the team with three hits" pretty much sums it up for me.

Old
01-22-2006, 01:58 AM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

I was at the game tonight and one thing is very apperent to me. The habs spend way too much time in the defenisve zone and often look confused while chasing the other team around the ice.

As for the offensive end, there's just no cohesion whatsoever. Its really sickening to look at.

Only bright spots were Bonk and Bulis. Zednik really holds that line back. They need a more effective winger with confidence on that line and I think it will start producing. Bonk and bulis were the few habs that were winning puck battles around the boards and then zednik would make sure he coughs it up soon after.

Ribeiro planted his face into the boards while going for a big hit... it was pretty funny.... at least he was putting in a solid effort but again, his line spends way too much time in their own end chasing the puck.

Only other bright spot was the huge ovation that the rink gave to henri richard. I got goosebumps after that.

Old
01-22-2006, 11:34 AM
Namso

for anyone saying komisarek had a good 2nd and 3rd period remember that Vancouver mailed it in after the 1st so of course the d is going to look better.

Closed Thread