HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kost and Pleky

Closed Thread

Old
01-23-2006, 09:49 PM
henri2014

vCash: 500
Kost and Pleky

Atleast these 2 guys are playing well, i hope gainey will give them some icetime in closer games and i hope they will respond, they deserve to play alot and with a better winger, they should play with kovy or when higgins comes back with him.

Its the only good thing about this team right now...

Old
01-23-2006, 10:58 PM
Teufelsdreck

You bet Gainey will give them ice time! How could he not, especially after Plekanec's performance against Carolina. By now even the most ardent Ribeiro fans must opentheir eyes and see that Plekanec is far superior. If they weren't convinced by Plekanec's 2G, 1A, +2 at a time the Habs were shellacked, they can't ignore Ribeiro's 0G, 0A, -3, to bring him to -14 for the season

Old
01-23-2006, 11:01 PM
Teufelsdreck

You bet Gainey will give them ice time! How could he not, especially after Plekanec's performance against Carolina. By now even the most ardent Ribeiro fans must open their eyes and see that Plekanec is far superior and deserves to take his place on the second line while Ribeiro alternates between the fourth line and the press box. If they weren't convinced by Plekanec's 2G, 1A, +2 at a time the Habs were shellacked by the Canes, they can't ignore Ribeiro's 0G, 0A, -3, to bring him to -14 for the season

Old
01-23-2006, 11:03 PM
Freaky Habs Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufelsdreck
You bet Gainey will give them ice time! How could he not, especially after Plekanec's performance against Carolina. By now even the most ardent Ribeiro fans must opentheir eyes and see that Plekanec is far superior. If they weren't convinced by Plekanec's 2G, 1A, +2 at a time the Habs were shellacked, they can't ignore Ribeiro's 0G, 0A, -3, to bring him to -14 for the season
I don't have anything against Ribs but Plekanec is a hell of a player...he will be our second line center for the next game. And thatMs what I want to see for the next game:

Zednik-Koivu-Kovalev
Kostitsyn-Plekanec-Ryder
Bulis-Bonk-Higgins
Begin-Ribeiro-Ferland

Not that I want guys like Zednik on the team but we need to play him...

Old
01-23-2006, 11:06 PM
MissCanuck

Nice to see Plekanec looking good coming back from injury... listened to the Dogs game the other night and they were saying he really didn't need conditioning.

Good lines with what we have up at the moment, though Downey will surely be dressed against Philly... Or Ivanans if he clears waivers. Or both. Fight night??

Will Higgins be ready for Wednesday though?

Closed Thread