HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Closed Thread

Old
01-25-2006, 01:34 AM
nikolai19

vCash: 500
I've said it before and I'll say it again

This team needs Brian Leetch. Even though he is aging, he would come relatively cheap and be exactly what this team needs to make a run. Even for a rental, he's a guy that can walk in and be a top 3 defenseman and defintely contribute on the power play. He has good American ties on the team (Roenick, Conroy, could be paired with Miller) and would add more veteran leadership.

To Boston: Scott Parse or Marty Guerin and a 4th in 2007
To LA: Brian Leetch

Considering what he went for a few years back to Toronto, I think that might get it done. I'd love to see him here.

Old
01-25-2006, 04:23 AM
no name

He has already had two extended stays on the IR this year. I am sure he has a hefty salary too. I wouldnt give up anything of value for him. I would prefer to get an aging russian Dman to mentor Frolov. Any of those available?

Old
01-25-2006, 10:22 AM
Chartrand

I doubt that would get it done.

Parse is having a great season, but I doubt he has much value. The 4th is basically a throw-in.

Considering that the Bruins are playing well as of late, and they would likely get a lot of suitors for Leetch, I would expect the Kings to have to offer more than that.

Closed Thread