HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Would you be willing to trade Sean Avery?

Closed Thread

Old
01-25-2006, 04:54 PM
Reaper45

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprey
I have to disagree. Avery never drives to the net (unless he's keen on interfering with the goalie). He always takes harmless wristers from the circles. If he were to drive to the net, he'd be so much more effective.
Lately yes, he hasn't been going to the net, but I think that's due in part to the fact that when he gets close to the net he gets whistled for something.

Old
01-25-2006, 06:14 PM
swinginutter*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45
Lately yes, he hasn't been going to the net, but I think that's due in part to the fact that when he gets close to the net he gets whistled for something.
My bad on the Cammy......I did misinterpret.

As for Avery...I agree with this. The refs have it out for this guy. Atlanta runs two scum bags into our goalie and get awarded a goal. DB last night barely taps Nabokov and gets whistled........so besides Avery, I think the Kings get a pretty bad rap.

Old
01-25-2006, 06:36 PM
swinginutter*

funny about all these threads is that we're all crying for any kind of trade to help the club.
All the while teams like Ottawa, Philly, Dallas, Colorado, New Jersey and San Jose make improvements to their club..........like they need to? Ottawa is supposedly a front runner for Dougie Weight......mind boggling with the squad they already have...Again serious about winning!
San Jose goes on a ten game losing streak and makes one of the biggest trades since Gretz.....16 and 5 since with Big Joe dominating as usual.
Our begging is useless. Very clear picture of with this club truly represents!
I think i'd be happy if we were to just release a few dip *****!

Old
01-25-2006, 09:38 PM
ILuvLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by swinginutter
funny about all these threads is that we're all crying for any kind of trade to help the club.
All the while teams like Ottawa, Philly, Dallas, Colorado, New Jersey and San Jose make improvements to their club..........like they need to? Ottawa is supposedly a front runner for Dougie Weight......mind boggling with the squad they already have...Again serious about winning!
San Jose goes on a ten game losing streak and makes one of the biggest trades since Gretz.....16 and 5 since with Big Joe dominating as usual.
Our begging is useless. Very clear picture of with this club truly represents!
I think i'd be happy if we were to just release a few dip *****!
Excellent post. Almost every other team seems to be improving their rosters but LA. I've begun to seriously consider not renewing my season seats next year. Only the year changes, the crap spewed forth about building a winning team and being in the thick of the Cup chase remains the same. Puleeez.

Old
01-25-2006, 10:33 PM
swinginutter*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvLA
Excellent post. Almost every other team seems to be improving their rosters but LA. I've begun to seriously consider not renewing my season seats next year. Only the year changes, the crap spewed forth about building a winning team and being in the thick of the Cup chase remains the same. Puleeez.
Cheers........Seriously, I haven't heard one thing from Liewieke since that crap they spewed when they brought Luc back. Accountability????? It's more like outta' sight outta' mind. I know AEG is big in the real estate market, but maybe TL should hand over the reigns to somebody that runs this club on a day to day basis.....and more importantly to somebody that cares about the fans. They talk about all the passion the fans have...........but it's always status quou because they know they can get away with it!

Closed Thread