HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Mathieu Aubin

Closed Thread

Old
01-26-2006, 07:12 AM
Kostitsyn

vCash: 500
Mathieu Aubin

I don't know what's going on with him, but this kid is really impressive. 3 goal last night and a goal in shutout. Now he has 68 pts in 46 games (34-34-68)...

What is your opinion about him??

Old
01-26-2006, 09:57 AM
Mike The Wall

Yes he has impressed me also BUT lets wait and see before we call him a super star. Let him develop.

Old
01-26-2006, 10:04 AM
Nova_Scotia_Vees

Yeah i live in halifax and watched him play in the Q he's good but reemeber the Q is a scoring league.

Old
01-26-2006, 10:51 AM
alexstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kostitsyn
I don't know what's going on with him, but this kid is really impressive. 3 goal last night and a goal in shutout. Now he has 68 pts in 46 games (34-34-68)...

Strange that he has same PPG ratio as Latendresse, but while Aubin is said to be doing AWESOME, Latendresse is said to be SLUMPING!!!

Yes, the two of them are doing pretty good, although we didn't pick any D, our drafting crop this season is pretty impressive, S. kost is doing well, Aubin is doing well, Lats is doing the job, etc.

Old
01-26-2006, 11:09 AM
Matrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexstream
Strange that he has same PPG ratio as Latendresse, but while Aubin is said to be doing AWESOME, Latendresse is said to be SLUMPING!!! .
People thought, with a little help from the medias, that Gui already was an NHL player so people expected him to light it up because he was suppose to be so much better than the Q......He had a good preseason against some NHL teams mostly based with some tryouts and AHL'er but he did good nevetheless. He will be in the NHL someday, he's progressing since his stats are better than the two years previous to that one so Tender will be fine.

As much as most of our prospects....

Old
01-27-2006, 06:40 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kostitsyn

Aubin has been very consistent all season long and great on the shootout. I like his playmaking skills and vision as well as a decent shot. He's not physical but not soft like say Urquhart. I think he'll need to get stronger and learn to use his size better to be effective at the next level. Should get signed this summer and get a hard look with Hamilton next year imo.

Closed Thread