HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Fantasing for a second..

Closed Thread

Old
01-26-2006, 11:13 PM
NewHabsEra*

vCash: 500
Fantasing for a second..

Im Bob Gainey...

I get back in the locker room after this loss..

Silence.. You could hear a fly... I take a look at the players briefly, I can feel some flairing my presence, some others just dont care and probably thinking about what they are gonna eat...

Ive the heart on fire, just too much frustration in me...

I take the first few sticks I see, I swing and break them one after one...

Then, Im sure everybody "flaired" my presence...

I look at Kovalev first.. ...Would you need help to remove your equipment tonight? You know.. If we arent treating you well enough, just say what we can do more for you, we can even add a warming seat exclusively for you at home...

My is turning toward Koivu.. Hey Saku, I never had the chance to ask you before... How is this to be the captain of the Montreal Canadiens? Do you feel confortable with that? Too bad your leadership on ice is desappearing lately cause in the locker room its much much better.. This team is obviously making one!

How are you Zednik? Hope you didnt plan to have a long NHL carreer cause you are on the block for about 2 months and nobody want you even if we pay half of your salary.. Good luck on the free agent market this summer!

Mike,, Ive a good and a bad news for you... The good one.. You will find an old friend back... The bad one.. You are sent down to Hamilton...

Good evening guy, see you tommorow!

Last edited by NewHabsEra*: 01-27-2006 at 12:09 AM.
Old
01-26-2006, 11:20 PM
Shabutie

It's official, if you weren't crazy before, you are now.

Old
01-26-2006, 11:27 PM
Souray44

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsArea
Im Bob Gainey...

Silence.. You could hear a fly... I take a look at the players briefly, I can feel some flairing my presence, some others just dont care and probably thinking about what they are gonna eat...

I look at Kovalev first.. ...Would you need help to remove your stock tonight? You know.. If we arent treating you well enough, just say what we can do more for you, we can even add a warming bench exclusively for you at home...

My is turning toward Koivu.. Hey Saku, I never had the chance to ask you before... How is this to be the captain of the Montreal Canadiens? Do you feel confortable with that? Too bad your leadership on ice is desappearing lately cause in the locker room its much much better.. This team is obviously making one!

How are you Zednik? Hope you didnt plan to have a long NHL carreer cause you are on the block for about 2 months and nobody want you even if we pay half of your salary.. Good luck on the free agent market this summer!

Mike,, Ive a good and a bad news for you... The good one.. You will find an old friend back... The bad one.. You are sent down to Hamilton...

I laughed 3-4 times reading that. Thanks.

I wouldn't suggest making anymore more of these because you only further emphasize your lack of grammatical knowledge and bring down your "reputation".

Old
01-26-2006, 11:28 PM
KOVALEV10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsArea
Im Bob Gainey...

I look at Kovalev first.. ...Would you need help to remove your stock tonight? You know.. If we arent treating you well enough, just say what we can do more for you, we can even add a warming bench exclusively for you at home...

Mike,, Ive a good and a bad news for you... The good one.. You will find your girlfriendback... The bad one.. You are sent down to Hamilton...

there fixed it for you

Old
01-26-2006, 11:51 PM
NewHabsEra*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souray44
I laughed 3-4 times reading that. Thanks.

I wouldn't suggest making anymore more of these because you only further emphasize your lack of grammatical knowledge and bring down your "reputation".
Im far from being bilangual but at least I try..

Old
01-26-2006, 11:55 PM
tinyzombies

No language cheapshots...please...

That's some old school coaching. I played on many bad teams in my time. I've heard ALL the speeches. This one is very familiar to me....

Old
01-27-2006, 12:16 AM
Reiher

Hi, I'm NewHabsAera

I tried to walk in to pretend and be Bob Gainey. Gainey took a few sticks and broke them over my head after looking at me intently with that I'm going to kill you look. I then remebering being Bob Gainey and thinking to myself, these guys need a ****kicking. Then I woke up and realized that I'm in my airy fairy lil happy land where I'm the GM and thought that Ribeiro should of left the team long ago and that I had been trying to trade Zednik but no one wanted him. So I decided to write a post so that my fellow hfboard friends could know what was up. I then wake up in a hospital with white padded walls and wonder where my nice GM desk and office went. I sneak out to use a computer every so often. Everyone around seems to be very nice to me.

alright, I think we're all very fustraded, but come on lets look foward to watching the two most messed up hockey clubs face off on saturday. The leafs are in pretty rough shape having been blown out in their last three games. It'll be interesting.

Old
01-27-2006, 12:44 AM
NewHabsEra*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiher
Hi, I'm NewHabsAera

I tried to walk in to pretend and be Bob Gainey. Gainey took a few sticks and broke them over my head after looking at me intently with that I'm going to kill you look. I then remebering being Bob Gainey and thinking to myself, these guys need a ****kicking. Then I woke up and realized that I'm in my airy fairy lil happy land where I'm the GM and thought that Ribeiro should of left the team long ago and that I had been trying to trade Zednik but no one wanted him. So I decided to write a post so that my fellow hfboard friends could know what was up. I then wake up in a hospital with white padded walls and wonder where my nice GM desk and office went. I sneak out to use a computer every so often. Everyone around seems to be very nice to me.

alright, I think we're all very fustraded, but come on lets look foward to watching the two most messed up hockey clubs face off on saturday. The leafs are in pretty rough shape having been blown out in their last three games. It'll be interesting.
The only bright spot tonight was Bonk, I think he played with more conviction..

Closed Thread